Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Author Topic: I Can See It! The End Is Near!  (Read 2594 times)

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
I Can See It! The End Is Near!
« on: June 04, 2008, 02:03:23 PM »

Don't you love it when you're writing a story and you're two or three chapters away from it being finished?  I get really giddy and excited and can't wait for it to be done so I can move on to something fresh and new!

Yes, I'm in a good mood right now because I got over the hump in Left and Leaving, lol
~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
Re: I Can See It! The End Is Near!
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2008, 02:12:08 PM »

oh yeah! That is my favorite part! (well besides the very begining when you get to set up a brand new story, I love that too!) But when you get over the second act slump and all you have left is the exciting final act? That rocks and you just get all full of adrenaline. Woohoo for the end, and being finished! Good luck Steph!

Go finish so we can have a finished story happy dance party! I know we just had one for Mare's, but you can never have too many finished story parties.
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2008, 02:40:26 PM »

me too! I'm near the end to Scars although it's been so long since oi've written on it i'm actually having to reread it lmao but I think I might only have two or three chapters left of it. YAY!
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2008, 02:42:35 PM »

I always get on a roll near the end!  Congrats!
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2008, 02:44:54 PM »

Thanks guys!  I love the end of the story roll, if only that would keep up throughout the writing of the entire thing, eh?  haha
~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2008, 02:46:49 PM »

Thanks guys!  I love the end of the story roll, if only that would keep up throughout the writing of the entire thing, eh?  haha
I did that with Cinderella. Popped both that one and Whitmore Lake out in like 3 months. But yeah, I wish I could keep that up all the time. But then, the end wouldn't be as exciting if that were the case.
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

MellzBellz

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2008, 02:59:40 PM »

Awesome Steph! I'm nowhere near being done with anything and I have quite a few bumps to go through before I see any light at the end of the tunnel.

cabybakes

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2008, 03:35:21 PM »

Awesome Steph! I'm nowhere near being done with anything and I have quite a few bumps to go through before I see any light at the end of the tunnel.

Same here...but I am very very happy that you are getting through the humps and bumps!  Can't wait to read more, friend!

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2008, 03:41:31 PM »

lol I just got started. so the only thing I have to look forward to is that point where the funness of starting a new story wears off and you realize that you still have sooooo far to go!

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2008, 03:48:29 PM »

^lol Kelly. You and me both!

Congrats Steph! I wish I was anywhere near where you are, but it's always the best feeling when you're so close to the end! Wallow in that awesomeness lol
Sarah

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2008, 03:52:24 PM »

Aww thanks :) I'm trying as best as I can not to dance around the office lol
~Saka ♥

- Rainbow Rowell

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2008, 03:53:32 PM »

lol Btw, I think your avy is adorable!
Sarah

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2008, 03:54:43 PM »

Hehe thanks, I love the fake iPod ads :)
~Saka ♥

- Rainbow Rowell

Steph

• Minion of Mayhem
  • Trying to forget; the pain's still there.
    • Facebook
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2008, 09:49:50 PM »

The few stories I HAVE finished... I loved the feeling of finishing it. Yay for being so close to finishing one, Steph!

Dean & Sam Winchester.
Hunters. Protectors. Survivors. Family.