The Best Halloween by Dani824
Summary:

stories/2114/images/BSBhalloween1bsbbesthalloweenfuturebsbfinal.JPG

BSB is touring the USA in 1999, when they are stuck in Salem, MA. Specifically, where the Salem witch trials were held. That is when they run into a modern seer, who tells them, one of them will do something to wake the dead, and make their nightmares and fears all become real. They laugh it off at first, till their horrors come to scare them.


Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Group
Genres: Fantasy, Historical, Horror, Humor
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: Backstreet Boys 's Holidays 2011/2012 Series!
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes Word count: 8146 Read: 13122 Published: 10/26/11 Updated: 11/04/11
Story Notes:

Thanks to Dreamwallpapers.com for the background art for all of my holiday stories.

1. Chapter 1:Twas the week of Halloween by Dani824

2. Chapter 2: Oct.23, the First Costume Party. by Dani824

3. Chapter 3:Oct. 23rd still... Is this just the beginning? by Dani824

4. Chapter 4:Gummy Bears gone WILD! by Dani824

5. Chapter 5: Brian wakes us up. by Dani824

6. Chapter 6: Be afraid! by Dani824

7. Chapter 7: Waiting to get us. by Dani824

8. Chapter 8: AJ get's it. by Dani824

9. Chapter 9: It's the 31st, visions and Hell Breaks loose! by Dani824

10. Chapter 10: Somewhere it ends with Red Slippers. by Dani824

Chapter 1:Twas the week of Halloween by Dani824
Author's Notes:

BSB is touring, when they stop in Salem, Massechutes(MA). They meet a weird girl who tells them their scary future.

Holiday notebook and Journal of Kevin Richardson of The Backstreet Boys. ca. 1999

How did it turn out like this?

October, 23, 1999.

"Can you believe our last show!" Nick yelled. The 17 year old with glee. "We rocked it the other night!!!!!" he yelled into Kevin's ears. "I know, can you stop that, Nick." he told me.

"I would, but it is so cool!" He told me. "Kevin, chill, relax, your favorite holiday too, is this week, and you and Kristen are going to my Halloween costume party aren't you?" He asked me. "Sure, but Nick...." he said. As we got out at one of the local mom and pop resturant's here. "Sarah's" AJ told me. "They have a resturant called "Sarah's" after "Sarah Good" I bet." He told me. "Nick you owe me 10 bucks for getting the name right in our pool." AJ told him.

"Nick!" I told him. "What if that nightmare I told you about CAME TRUE!!!!!!" He told me. "IT WOULD BE LIKE THE WORSE, SCARIEST BUFFY EPISODE EVER!!!! I nearly shouted at him. As I hugged my youngest friend, co-worker, "little BSB brother", and partner. " I know we did a blood swear and with a couple of fans too, Kevin." He told me. "Nothing bad will happen, I won't turn into Freddy Crogger. I PROMISE." He told me as he gave me a huge hug. "Come on, I'll make AJ, buy you a hot tea with my ten dollars." Nick told me with a smile. "We're in Massechuettes for a week, ya'll know." Nick said with an even bigger whiter smile.

"I want to see the museums, the tours, the almost everything. The ghosties." He said excitabliy. I sighed, then she showed up. A black haired, hazeled eyed, pretty girl, dressed up like something out of a fairytale in an orange, black, and puprle outfit. "Who are you?" I asked. "An angel." she told us. We just laughed.

"Seriously?" I asked her. "In that thing." I commented. Before combing my hair. "Yes, trouble is coming. The trouble you saw." she told us. "I heard that already at the last stop." I told her. "Well, it is indeed coming. Let me know if you need my help at anytime, think of it, like you would ruby sleppers." She told us. We all looked at each other. "Where did she go?" Nick asked.

"Yeah, where did she go?" AJ and Howie chimed in at once. "Who?" Brian asked. "What were you three doing?" I asked. "We ordered everyone's food." Brian replied a bit pissed off. I sighed. I love Halloween as a "fun costumey Holiday". But this didn't look good. If that disappering girl was right, this was going to be one to remember.

Chapter 2: Oct.23, the First Costume Party. by Dani824
Author's Notes:

The Boys go to one of three Costume parties, in a haunted mansion in town. Not knowing that someone there already has a hex on them to make Kevin's and the group nightmares come true. Or seem to.

  *Still Oct.23rd,1999, just night time. *

   We're at a costume party and we're the band. It was some governor's birthday. I like politics, I just didn't care that night. I wanted to party and be with Kristen.

  I went to the party for 10 minutes and ate some of the food. They had an awesome deviled eggs, cool cat chocolates, and ghost cupcakes, which I loved. I ate all of them. Then AJ saw me, and slapped the back of my head playfully. "Kevy! What are you doing?" He asked me. "We ate already, plus!" He explained in an exclaiming voice. Then whispered. "We smooshy with the partiers and hotties afterwards, then you can eat all the food you want since we don't preform for almost a week, and we got Sunday off mate!" He said with alot of happiness, enthusiaism, and a huge jump.

  Some girls looked at us. Kristen gave me a wave, a smile, and a kiss on her hand and blew it to me, I pretended to catch it. AJ and Nick just rolled their eyes as they walked by and bumped me. When Howie walked by me, he grabbed my shirt and then my ear and pulled me by it for about 3 ft. "Come on let's go, committed boyfriend." He told me. Refering to Kristen and I.

  "Hey!HEY!" I yelled at him. "Why, why did you do that?"I asked him, since we now were at the corner of some hallway. "Because I thought I saw a shadow person following me!" Howie told me, trying to slience his voice. "Now, let's preform, you can pray a few times, I would prefer 5, eat a little bit, dance with Kristen some, then get the heck out." He told me.

  "I told you about my dreams before coming to these shows, and you know Salem is cursed, probably until Jesus gets back." He told me, acting a bit more supersitious about it. "We do 3 parties in one night, 15 songs total. 5 songs each, our top hits right now in Euro/USA stuff. That's it. Little smooshing as possible." He told me. "But I like to smoosh." I told him. "AJ loves to smoosh, he would smoosh with a person at a grocery store." I told him. "I am sure he has." Howie told me with a giggle.

  "Ok, just stop worrying, Howie." I sighed. "I'll put on our 1st set of costumes for this show, and let's go." I told him.

  A girl in a black dress, honey tea colored skin, and black hair watched them-I mean us. Listening to our conversation. As we went back stage, she said something. I don't know what. Then snapped her fingers, I felt something, it seemed to affect Howie and I the least, since we were the last backstage. Then I saw the "Angel" seer girl again, but now she was dressed in a simple white dress and no one even seemed to notice her. No one but us and Kristen and Leighanne, which was weird. And whomever Brian's girlfriend was at that time.

   "Ok, here is the set list:" Howie said back stage as something came over the group. I could see Howie trying to hide he saw it too, and pretending nothing was going down. As he cleared his throat, and tried not to let himself tremble.

  "As long as you love me, nc, All I have to give,nc, I wanna be with you,nc, Get Down,costumes hidden, Everybody(Backstreet's Back), the last one in full costume and concert gear." He explained. "Now everyone get your tail feathers to work!" He told us. We prayed, and Howie told me and the guys to pray even more which was weird. So we all looked at each other right before we went on stage. "We're screwed aren't we Kevin?" Brian asked. "Yes, for now, we probably are." I told him.

  9:00pm BSB goes on. The time flew by as we did what we did best, and still DO BEST. SING, DANCE, AND ACT LIKE NO ONE'S BUSINESS. 9:27pm, finally standing ovation, the end of show. We bowed. Tons of women and girls, and some men screaming and little kids screaming. The little kids left as the band, packed up and left and went 3 miles to our next gig, while we spent the free ten minutes we had to party. The other 2 parties we were expected in costumes the rest of the night.

  Brian was a Pirate, AJ was a cowboy, Howie was a vampire, I was a midevil barbian warrior, of chorse the women loved it. Nick was Freddy Crogger, and loved the Hand, From the "Halloween" scream movies. He loves the comic books and super heroes.  But when we got off stage, we all felt weird, something had happened to the group. Howie was tearing up.

 "Kevin, I feel weird." He told me. I gave him a drink of water. "Where are all of our P.A.s?" I asked. "They left with the BAND!" Howie shouted. "Their not supposed to do that, now we're going to be late." He was walking back and forth. "OH, Kevin, Oh, Kevin.." He said. "Can I eat you?" He asked. "Howie are you drunk or something?" I asked him.

  "No, I just want a sip of your blood from your neck that's all?" He said with a smile. As I saw him and dead zombies coming after me. He had changed, he was pale, but it wasn't make up, it was something else, and he stunk more than normal. I ran my ass off. I had to get my butt to a church and fast. Then I thought.

   "Howie, CONCERT! YOU CAN'T DRINK TILL AFTER THE 3 CONCERTS!" I shouted like from my nightmares. He changed back and the zombies went towards Main St. of Salem. "Fudge." I told Howie. "Kevin did we just relive your nightmare?" Howie asked. "Yep." I told him. "Damn." Howie told me. "That means..." Howie told me. "That can happen 4 more times, and we got Zombies." Howie told me.

  "I know." I told him. "You get to the concerts, I will have the girls doing reserach on the Zombies, the undead, slave, decomposing kind." I told him. "Also, take a shower tomorrow." I told him. As he looked at me bewildered.

Chapter 3:Oct. 23rd still... Is this just the beginning? by Dani824
Author's Notes:

Kevin and Howie try to control Nick and the guys from not believing they are their costumes. The seer and the guys try to figure out what is going on. Who and what hexed them, the seer goes into a trance on her own. They make it through their last 2 parities.

Next costume party 9:45pm. We went on stage, came off, it was 10:15pm with all the talking I did. Since the guys were seemingly out of it. It was at a high school somewhere. People were dancing dressed as almost anything you can think of. "Thank you, we love you Salem!" I told the crowd to a huge applause.

"Nick kept looking at his hand the whole time." Brian said. "You know what I think I am going to go sailing tonight, and get that sliver we wanted." He told me. The he took out the gun from some kid's costume. The little boy started to cry, also dressed as a cowboy like AJ. "Give me all your money, I run this ship now." Brian told me. "So you and Leighanne doing it now?" I asked. "She is my winch." Brian growled at me. "really?" I told him.

"Look at that crying child, you hate to see children cry, Brian and you know it?" I told him. He choose not to look. AJ still somewhat himself, hit the back of Brian's shoulder on the other side and took the toy gun and gave it back to the little boy's father, the kid had to be no more than 3 years old.  Then Brian almost punched me. Howie stopped him, and his faced changed back into a vampire's with his nose wrinkled like an aged dog, huge brown eyes but with K-9 Features, and him having triple the human K-9 teeth most people have in their mouth just pop out, and his pupils dialated. "Brian, you want to tangle." Howie said. "Howie, your finding Jesus Christ before midnight I told him." Howie snarled.

Nick was crazier than usual. He was touching people's head and scarying them. "I own you now." He said as he laughed demonically. "Howie, listen to me, control the guys, if you want to ever see your family or have sex with your girlfriend again." I told him straight out. As I left the guys to AJ and Howie trying to fix them. AJ was acting like the Sheriff of the town. His accent even became a Texas one.

 "Howdy', hunnies." he said trying to ask out or make out with some of the hot girls. "You want to have me the hottest Sheriff in town?" He asked. "I am from Austin, Texas." He told them. "I run the cattle up there, and I have the best shot in the west. I am going to own some place in California after the gold rush someday." He told them.

"AJ?" I asked. Noticing, Howie and Brian were wrestling and starting to get into a fist fight. "AJ look at me." I told him. He didn't. "Alex?" I asked. He looked back. "Yes, sir?" He asked. "How can I help you?" He asked. "Turn the vampire back to human and stop the Pirate from fighting him, then help me and my friend's and their girlfriends with that man with the weird hands going into people's dreams." I told him.

 "This is going to be back." The seer told me. "How come I keep forgetting your name." I told her as I saw her. "What are you dressed as?" I asked. "Your friend." She told me with a smirk. "Can you help?" I asked. Starting to cry. Noticing AJ stopped the fight and had talked the guys into going back stage to the nest show. Nick was stuck in a trance over some girls' appearant dreams of him inside her head on the dance floor as he had people in trances now dancing to whatever songs he wanted in their heads til the party was through. Nick wasn't that bad. But it was still morally wrong. You know, Free will, God's will for everyone, etc.

  "Freddy!" I shoutted at him. "You want my brain, then go to our next concert. You won't need to go inside people's head, I promise, and you'll love it?" I said with a tease. "Plus, hey, cute blonde seer, you NEED her mind as Freddy now too, right?" I asked, remembering some of the movies. "Yes." He said in a deeper growling lower octative voice. "I love you man, but YOU NEED TO GET SOME CONTROL and stop abusing the hand, let everyone go, and you can have me at midnight, then at 3 when all these spells supposedly can end short term. We will make you 'normal' and happy again, and you can tell me what is wrong." I told him, about to cry.

 Then he turned back to normal Nick and all the people snapped out of it and walked by, thinking it was them or a dream or they were just thirsty. "Come on let's go." I said to Nick, then I ran back and grabbed the Seer's hand. "What is your REAL name?" I asked her. "Josie." She said. "No it isn't." I told her. "What is it?" I asked. "Ok, my real name is Abby" she told me. With a sigh and a cry. I got out a tissue and helped wipe a tear. "Your coming with me the rest of the week, I need your number and e-mail." I told her. She wrote both down for me.

Then we went to our final concert of the night, I re-did the guys make up which was weird, and some of my own for the show. I talked them into preforming, then I asked her to pray with us. Then after that, she went into a huge trance, I caught her. "What?" I asked. "What did you see?" I asked her yelling. "Tell me!" I yelled almost angry, and scared, crying, not realizing the guys had become normal. "Ok?" Howie asked. "What just happened?" He asked, as if out of shock from an accident of some kind.

"A hex has been cursed upon you to last 8 days, try and beat it in 7 and those demons and the chocolate witch that haunts you will go away." She said in a trance, but her voice was somehow amplified by someone else or something else, maybe both, I don't know. I was scared now.

 "Kevin's nightmares tonight, but whom tomorrow, they will know your sadness, anger, secrets, fear, and pride you must swallow." She said, then came out of it when Nick kissed her forehead to try and snap her out of it. Her eyes went back to normal and out of the white misty and rainbow mist thing on them.

"What happened?" she asked us a little shy, and looking to try and figure out whom kissed her. I tapped her shoulder. "Thanks for helping me." I told her. "Can you let me be your new friend until next monday?" I asked.

Chapter 4:Gummy Bears gone WILD! by Dani824
Author's Notes:

Howie wakes up and takes Nick and AJ to the Salem Trials Museum. That night, his nightmares go crazy and attack him and the guys.

Notes: light cussing

Oct. 25th, 1999.

"Howie!" I heard Nick shouting at me. "What?"I asked him, waking up. "What were your nightmares?" He asked. "Well, what if that was true. By the way, the movie I was dressed up as was "The Nightmare on Elm St." 2 nights ago." He told me. "Not "Halloween"." He told me with a sigh. "That's good Nick." I told him.

 As I got dressed up in black pants and a purple t-shirt and Brian's jean jacket that I had stolen from him, from when he thought he was a pirate. "You still think it's that Beyonce' look-a-like that hexed us?" Nick asked. "No, hexes aren't real, but if they are, I'll make sure we'll be fine." I replied to him in a sternfully, prideful manner.' I didn't believe in Puerto Rican magick, why would I believe in Wiccan and witchcraft nature worship stuff?' I thought to myself. "Can we eat out, I want to have homemade pancakes, since we slept in so much yesterday." He told me. "Ok, you and AJ, get cleaned up, brush your teeth, and stuff, and floss!" I told Nick.

 "What is his problem?" Nick asked AJ outside of the Inn's little hotel room. The dense fog outside coming up with the late 7:40am sunrise. "I need coffee." I said to myself.

We went into a resturant. Why are these guys into mom and pop dives and diners is beyond me. "I want 2 orders hotcakes, one with eggs, one with bacon, one with sasuage, and one oatmeal with sasuage, fruit, and coffee with milk, no sugar and no cream, and a fruit bowl for the table." I told the waitress.

"What is your problem, Howie?" AJ asked. "Well, you know me, I want hot, beautiful, long haired women around me." I told them. "So because you think some of YOUR FANS ARE UGLY. That you have to take it out on us?" AJ replied. "Well, we deserve it." I told him with a smile.

 "Only got to work every few years, make tons of money, go to the best parties, drink the best drinks, have sex with the hottest of the hotties, date people "normal" people aren't allowed to date." I told him. "All but that cute girl from Ohio, why does she think she deserve us?" I asked. "I don't know, maybe because she is sick of the ruling classes screwing her family over, and all the crap we have put her
through already."Alex told me.

After we ate, we went to the museum. Learned about Salem, that their were possible witches after the famous trials, about all the haunted historical buildings. In one of the houses, that is a 2 story, and is supposed haunted by a person who was actually probably innocent.

I saw a ghost. "Hello, Howie." A woman in a simple 16th century outfit, had said to me. Problem was, I was about to say, "Hi, you want to go out.", but when I looked up she was gone.

"Look for the ruby slippers." The voice said. Which left me confused. Did the whole afterlife know about this or what?

I wasn't going to admit to this but I screamed like a girl and ran out the building.

Then I saw a giant Yellow gummy bear, then it disappered, I kept running and screaming. Right back to the hotel room.

My cell started rining. "Howie, why did you run out of the building and leave AJ and I with a tour guide?" Nick told me. "Ghots." that is all I could say.
"It's a good ghost, now get your ass off of main street and back in here NOW! Or Kevin will kill you." He told me. I sighed, cried a little bit and forced myself back in there with the 2 teenies. I thought frustrated. "Why did I have to take them." I said to myself. Freightened. But I should've known those 2 had a scary prank for me, on top of what that stupid Beyonce' look-a-like witch did to me with her hex and curses on myself and the group.

It was 11pm at night. I have had dinner with the guys. I woke up and I was in a cemetry in my underwear. I heard laughing as I finished screaming and realized they had ruined my one and only bedsheets from home, and started to cry.

"Why Nick and AJ?" I asked. "Why?" I asked. "Don't worry, we're not in Salem, we're in some town south of Boston." Nick told me. As he gave me his wool coat to wear. "We'll go to a laundry mat and get your sheets clean." AJ told me with a big hug. Then we all saw it. "Oh my god!" I cried out. "Your my gummy bear?" I said. "Yes," he answered. "So." he replied. "Are you Satan or a demon working for him?" i asked. "I am the former right now." "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" We all screamed. "AJ and Nick pray!" I shouted. We prayed like crazy in AJ's rental car. "Let's go." I said as AJ speed us back to the hotel.

Oct. 26th, 1999 5 am

"We need to pray to Jesus." I told Brian as soon as he saw us at breakfeast.

 

 

 

Chapter 5: Brian wakes us up. by Dani824
Author's Notes:

Brian helps Howie, then tells him about his trouble with demons pretending to be ghosts for the witch too.

October 26th, 1999

I knew it was trouble when I saw Howie come in a mess. I helped him pray and then showed him this new website, called youtube.com.
And some of the Christian videos they had on there, they didn't have alot of videos. We prayered, then he went back to his room.

"I knew it." I told Howie. "Of chorse, we pissedd off a witch and got demons." I told him.
"I did not piss her off!" Howie exclaimed after he got dressed about 10 minutes later.

"Demons?" He asked. "Yes, then we need to start praying more and more together." I told him.

Then I thought I saw people that weren't there. "I keep seeing ghosts or demons as ghosts." I told Howie.
"From the hotel." I told him.

"Besides, that kind of stuff is bad for you unless it's Halloween." I told him.

 

"Ok, I and the other guys will pray for you and everything ok?" Howie asked. "Ok." Brian told me.

"Be nice if you tell Nick." Brian told me.

Chapter 6: Be afraid! by Dani824
Author's Notes:

Nick get attacked by his biggest fears. AJ and the guys pull pranks on him on top of everything else bad he has done. Then BSB does a huge show in Boston, MA.

October 27th, 1999

After hearing all of Brian's ghost stories, I already had deep sleeping nightmare. Figures tonight we got a show! That sucks, but then we get to just party at some high class Halloween Parties with NKOTB preforming. Which is sweet, they have Christina Aguilera singing there too, preforming her first album. Which should be cool. I at least get to see a hot girl singing near my own age.

 "AJ has been on my butt about everything lately." I told Brian passionately. "I mean I work my butt off, and then he picks on me, then after that he teases me, then after that, he singles me out, then after that he uses his girlfriends to pick on me." I finished.

"Nick, he's 21." Brian explained. "I just want Leighanne and I safe, and besides, if he is bragging and picking on you too much tell Howie, and make him or Kevin tell him." He told me as we went to my hotel room to rehearse some stuff Brian got nervous doing or got stage freight a little bit on stage.

 "Ok, now 1...2..3..4." I told him as I snapped my fingers. "I'll Never BREAK YOUR HEART." I sing. "I'll NEVER make you CRY." Brian sang back. "Brian you emphesised the wrong words again, dude." I told him. "Ok, let's try something else, let's pretend, I'ma a girl, ok, and I am your biggest fan, how do I act nice to you and polite." I told him. Then the bed moved that he was sitting on.

"I thought your room was haunted?" I asked him in fear. "It wasn't haunted, those ghosts said they were my ancestors." Brian explained. "It was the spell, by that hot witch Howie is crushing on and AJ too for some reason." He explained. Then I saw it. A huge AJ like out of the "Hulk" or "X-men" busted through my room's wall. I ran out screaming. Brian followed as fast as he could.

Then I saw the guys fighting each other, "I hate you, you did this, I get that, we all get whatever we want." They were saying to each other. "Oh my!" I said in fear, then I felt an earthquake. It wasn't it was the demons or ghosts or both. Then I thought I saw all the guys hurt in their arms, bruised, and dead, and all of the women had stolen from them that they ever meet. Then Brian dumped water on me. I saw my family hurt, my pets hurt, my new home I had just bought us all gone. I was crying. Then some evil eldery man, "Look, I can help you all you got to do." he said in a friendly, sales man, kind of way. In a suite and looked like he came off of Wall Street.

"What?" I asked in shock. "I can't believe I just did that for you." Brian and AJ said as they gave me a hug. "What the heck was that?" AJ asked. "I need to get some air, like not in Salem, can we go to the woods or go to the pool or go make music somewhere." I told them.

"We got a show in 2 hours." Brian told me. I looked at my watch. "You were possessed by something, and it made you think some stuff. I think your ok, now through bud." AJ told me. "Brian and the guys told me what upset you, when you zoned out hard on us and your eyes did some weird thing." he told me. We gave a group hug, and then everyone stopped and all had the same thought before the show. "AJ" an unknown voice said. "What guys?" he asked.

 "AJ?" I said as we pulled away from the hug. "It wasn't us." I told them. "Ok, we'll chill out and pray extra before and during the show tonight. I'll sing "Heaven" and "Heaven in your eyes" and people will love it and AJ can sit this one out." I told them. "Why?" AJ asked. "Because the thing that is after us, is after you and it might let us go till Halloween or the night before, and it is best." I paused in hesitation and nervousness. "Best if I sing my solos tonight instead and we say,"your feeling ill." " I told him with a huge hug. AJ was stunned.

 4 hours later.

The show went as close to perfect as possible, except one of the lighting guys missed 1 whole cue in the show, but that was it. Howie I am sure found more, but I didn't care to worry. AJ was crying backstage. "I wanted to do my solo." he was whineing and crying to Kevin. "I worked hard on it, and to do it so it wasn't as sexual as the one I did in 1998." he whined. "I promise, next show you'll preform at the meet and greet with the fans, 2 songs extra to the medley and single, we're doing ok?" Kevin told him. "I'll make sure with the other guys." He finished.

Chapter 7: Waiting to get us. by Dani824
Author's Notes:

The group anticipates something attacking AJ, but nothing happens for days at a time.

October 28th, 1999.

I am the awesome Johnny No Name aka Johnny English and AJ Mclean, no one kicks ass in this group as much as me, NO ONE.

I am so nervous lately. Today, just pretty much hung over from the parties. I had fun and all, but it worried me this morning. While I was shaving in the shower, brushing my teeth, flossing, and whitening them. I was wondering what is going to happen next. The other guys seem on edge as well.

"Kristen?" Kevin asked. "Anything on "Zombies" and "curses" that aren't Voo-doo?" He kept asking her. "NO MORE GUMMY BEARS!" Howie shouted at Nick, who was trying to apologize for him and I for our prank. Brian who keeps looking to see if there are any ghosts or demons or demons and ghosts, or demons trying to pretend to be ghosts. I know you lost yet too? lol ha ha hah ha ha ha ha Just bored, I keep trying to comfort my friends tell them, it's all a trick of their minds or God will take care of it.

Truth is just hangin in there.

October 29th, 1999

We went to Revolutionary War stuff today.  I was a little bit bored, but pretty cool. Why is Howie and the guys trying to send ghosts after us. Of chorse, Nick and his camera obsession with ghosts. Just wanting to see if he will get a TV show out of that someday.

Then tonight, the hotel is holding a huge party in our honor for staying and taking pictures. How much more boring is this place going to get. Of chorse, my girlfriend just left me too. Her excuse, "Well, if your going to drink and let yourself go, then I can't stay with you, J." She told me. "I love you, but I need someone that isn't going to backstab me and isn't scared of evil things, but of spritual and religious things." She told me. Of chorse, I have 3 to 5 girlfriends, so not that worried all of varying ages, so not too worried, besides she is like graduated from college I think, she just looks 19. Whatever.

I am going to pray and call it a night, I am so bored anyways. I get to be the Riddler tomorrow, YAY! We're all going to be "Heroic" characters, and Howie and Brian switched costumes from last time. Brian will be the vamp and Howie will be the Pirate, and Nick is going to be an Archangel, which will be interesting, and Kevin will be a Midevil warrior and Kristen his madien. lol HA HAH HAH HA HA. My girlfriend's never was so into us, that they made me dress like that for Halloween's eve and Halloween. lol Later, night.

Chapter 8: AJ get's it. by Dani824
Author's Notes:

AJ, thinks he is starting to see people from his nightmares hurting BSB and employee friends of his and his family.

October 30th, 1999

How come the only thing I can find to do is to write in this boring journal?

 Ok, so I saw the witch lady. Damn she is hot and she looks almost like Beyonce'. I swear she does. She wears apple bottom jeans, and a cute yellow top. I still think she is hot, but I love my friends through.

 Then she said something to me in latin or some dead language or it was some sort of hypnotic poetry. Then, I zoned out, then 5 minutes later. I realized, I thought I was with Brian and Nick, and Howie, and Kevin. Then I wasn't, and then I felt dizzy.

Then I felt someone beat me up. Who would do that? Then I thought I saw Brian screaming for my help. I don't know what he said, but I was scared. Then whomever the shadow it was or the people beating them with those wacky colored eyes. I ran from whatever shop I was in.

Then I ran and I found Nick, "Nick?" I asked. "You ok?" I saw he was beat up. "We gotta help brian some guy beat him up and you know about his health condition." I reminded him. Nick nodded; I could feel him shaking. Then we ran there and he wasn't there. "What?" I asked, then Brian tapped me from behind me. I jumped, and Nick smiled. "Brian is ok, AJ. Come on let's go." Brian said, as we went to some small carnival on the unusually hot fall day, that night with our girlfriends. 'This is weird.' I thought.  That was the first time.

The 2nd time was later tonight, it was about 8pm. I thought I saw my friend, Tim, getting hit by someone. I ran over to him, the same thing.

Then about 9pm, same thing but to my mom, then someone knocked me out. I woke up a half hour later with a note. "I am coming to get you my pretty and your little dog and Dorthy too." It read. Clearly, that hot girl has watched way too many witch movies and "The Wizard of Oz" too many time. Am I the only person in the world that realized that movie and stories in that series, some of them was about advancing of rights, in general, American political education of children, and about politicans screwing people over gold, money, and oil, and growing up?

I need to hang out with Nick and stuff, I got a feeling we got a huge fight at the last party tomorrow night at the townsquare of Salem on the 31st.

Chapter 9: It's the 31st, visions and Hell Breaks loose! by Dani824
Author's Notes:

A final fight and end is coming, BSB gets bored on Halloween morning and write in Kevin's lone notebook in his hotel room.

October 31st, 1999

Hi, this is Kevin. Ya'll still reading this, ok, to catch you up on what happened? Kristen and Leighanne stopped the Zombies. Why they waited until after the party to let me know is beyond me. I had just come back from the bathroom and Leighanne and Kristen took towards the lobby of the Ihop we were at. Nick loves pancakes and waffles. It was the only way to get him and AJ to calm down. lol

Ok, anyways, "Kevin, we had to fight Zombies on our way to your party that night. I don't know-what happened?-But Kristen was all. Yah' Leighanne was like, pray to get rid of the zombies and use the rental car's crow bar. And some bat and stick that was just laying in the back." She told me. "So we stopped the car and totally thought, let's get out and like finish this and some locals saw this and helped them too." She told me. "Then they realized they were dead." Leighanne chimed in too. Then we laughed because Howie and AJ were around and they tend to scare easy to bad news, so we let it wait a couple days. We don't lie in this group.

 Hey, this is Howie. Kevin wrote something, I'll read it later or ask him. But the thing about the gummy bears. I love gummy bears, ok, what happened to Nick and AJ at the museum, when I went to Main street. They bought Elephants for me and a cute witch sculpture for my mom for Halloween. But what scared Nick and AJ out of there, you ask? Because you love your best friend Howie the best. lol lol See Kevy, I left more.lol I can hear you laugh through your computer you know? ok, back to what happened future fans of BSB. They got scared because some other ghosts were calling for Sarah Good. Appearantly, she may have been a witch or at least a phramacist or medicine woman for her time. She was engaged to some "hot" guy of her day, and then got accussed of witchcraft. When she just a midwife and stuff really, too early for her time. That is never good.

Hi, future fans, wait future fans are going to read this? This is Nick, you love me the most right?Why are Kevin and Howie holding a laughing contest, why didn't AJ and I know? Or Brian? Anyways, I saw that witch chick at that party and I had my P.A.s Kelly, Tinisha, and Yolanda help me check this out. What kind of spells has she put on the group and giving some of them delusions for Halloween and all Saints and Souls week. They told me, their breakable. But they don't want to do it. I told them they didn't have to.

But I am worried something bad will happen, and then the guys will get in trouble, and then I'll loose you guys, then I won't get married, have kids, retire, get loving I need, and awesome sweet love and eternal love from some sweet chick out there. It's bad enough I am getting fat from partying too much as is. I hope it works out ok.:( Kevin and AJ stop fighting.

Hello, this Brian. I am worried about those guys. Has the whole group finally gone mad? I mean, I knew we were crazy, but...we went to church and stuff. I don't know where their heads were at. Ok, fight some big vision and evil at the church. Nick had some parelle linear dream about his past, present, and future. I just think he ate too much candy at the last party. But whatever, then I am not fighting anymore witches or saving anyone for a while. I just want Leighanne and a sweet son to love and name Baylee or Wylee and love him like the sweetie he is.

Ok, Kevin again. See what I mean, their nuts. So, I am making them confront her tonight, since AJ got the name of her coven and stuff when he had those scary things. I can't believe Nick actually worries that much about the fighting and business and stuff. Poor sweet kids. Howie is nuts, but he is sweet underneath his shortness and roughness, brown eyes and all. I tell the guys, just be you. Don't be like the haters and evil people like that witch.

It doesn't matter whom they are, what they look like, or believe. JUST BE YOU. YOU DON'T NEED BLUE EYES if they have a surgery for it. YOU DON'T NEED PLASTIC SURGERY or to push yourself if your sad, or to party till you die, just STOP WHEN YOU NEED TO and listen to the advice our mom and the people that love us and God give us. Ok, I'll give it a chance, I had to get costumes again, and this time I made them all give me the money for them. Tonight we're going to stop her, because we think she will take over the town and hurt people.

Chapter 10: Somewhere it ends with Red Slippers. by Dani824
Author's Notes:

BSB goes to a huge downtown party of Salem square with all of their fans. It is one of the best preformances ever, even with the flaws in it for them. They preform new tracks for their deluxe USA album. They also fight evil, Brian prepares the women involved to fight, and to fight their evil and zombies. BSB decides to write the chapter, all 5 of them.

October 31st, 1999

We made it guys, all of BSB and I were talking and since we were all fighting about whom should end it, we decided we all would write the last chapter of this journal. Why do we all keep journals and lie about to some people is beyond me. Ok, well tonight is the night. Let's have us a kick hot tail fight!:) The perfect AJ!<333333333333

"Kristen, why are you going as a sourceress. Shouldn't you be a "Goddess"?" I asked. "Because I want to be able to kick whomever that girl is, butt, we're lucky we broke her hold for 2 or 3 days with that blonde girl. She choose to come as someone from an old movie." Kristen told me bored as she slowly finished putting on her dress. "Kevin can you rub my back and then zip it up for me." She said in a sexy voice. I just smirked and smiled, this was going fun!

"Well, this is your fault Nick!" AJ yelled at me. "It is NOT!" I told him. "We don't even know why she did it." I continued. "It's still your fault, you got the ghost to have a crush on you. When she probably casted a love spell on that dude 4 years ago or whatever." He told me as he flew his hand up and then flipped me off. "You love me bro', don't stay pissed for long, you got to save that for the fight tonight. I called that girl, you know the brunette, the nice one, Kevin found. Then again, I can't remember. I thought I was "Freddy Grogger" that night, and a nice one at that."I told him with an embarassing smirk.

"Brian,"Leighanne cried dramatically. "Brian, you can't go." She complained as he finished putting on his costume. "You can't go as a preist, she'll kill you." She cried. "Not going as a preist. I am going as me, and your holding on to the costume, that is why I told the one girl to go as a sweet lady from an old movie, and you 3 to dress as Princesses and a sourceress, since Kristen isn't scared of that stuff." I told her with a soft hug and a gentle kiss on the forehead and cheek, just in case. Since I think she might do that to some crazy people. "Now, call that number I gave you if anything bad happens." I told her.

"No, NO!" I yelled at my girlfriend, Sarah. "I am not doing it, I can't fight witches, I fight enough witches, perras, and crazy people as my job." I told her."Perras, you fight "wild female dogs"?" She asked with a laugh, knowing the word I wanted to say, but couldn't since this is rated PG. "No, you know what it is like to be a world famous, working 24/14 343 a year." I told her. "Yeah, but you love it and YOU LOVE ME." She told me with a hug. I sighed and started to cry. "We are so going to need to talk next week after all of this." I told her with a sigh. "But I will look after you tonight, ok?" I told her. She nodded as she finished putting on her crown. "How do I look?" she asked. "Like the best beautiful queen there." I told her. "The Best queen there." I said with a smile.

We all finally went there. "Hello."Kevin said. "I hope we win." AJ asked. "We're us, we always win." Howie said. "Nick?" I asked. "I don't know, I hate this costume, I wanted to be from a movie again." Nick said with a smile. "Brian, yo do what I told you." I said. "Why?" he asked. "Because you can hit that high enough note with me to distract them after the show." I said. "Plus, you saw all the gummy bears I got for just being me and going trick or treating." I told him. "Wait till I have a kid." I said with a laugh. It eased the tensions. Now to remember what I learned about being a leader. I was so happy the group decided to get rid of Pearlman since he was a such a sick jerk to us this year.

We walked to the front of the stage are employees in toe. Preformed are bestest an 11 song show for them, all but the encore with the costumes. "That's the way I like it", "I wanna be with you", "All I have to give", "I'll never break your heart", and all of our solo songs: "Lay down beside you", "Nobody but you", "That's what she said", "Heaven", My song, the best song ever, "My heart stays with you". We decided to 3 songs for the encore for just fun. We were seriously having fun. Ok D, it's MY TURN, MY TURN, YOU AND KEVIN WENT!

Geez, Nick, just write already.

Yippie!:D :)

Ok so, Howie gave us the hand sign language sign for "hope" to do the last 3 songs. We began, Lou and the Johnny freaked out, they had no idea what was going on and wondering, why weren't we preforming our current singles like "Everybody" and "QPG". I was like after the first song, "You wrote the book on Love" and "Just to be close to you" are acapella. Which of chorse all the girls loved. They loved it alot, they loved it so much, I got kisses from girls in other states over that preformance. giggles.

Oh yeah, I rock. Anyways, then Tiana shows up and I don't know she turned from being a normal hot 20 something girl to this ugly green women with a big wort nose, and her hair went all an unnatural black and gray colors. Her coven showed up, too. We knew we were in trouble. Nick, let the hottest man alive, tell the story. AJ do I have to? If you want me to stop eating your chocolate stash and to share, then yes. :( Ok, Alex. I am AJ, NOT ALEX, RIGHT NOW, I AM ALEX WHEN I am NORMAL! REMEMBER! @@) - Rolling my eyes at ya'll Alex. lol I win!:D

Like Nick was saying,

Writing, I was writing!, Howie tell him, I was writing?

AJ, Nick was writing. Ok, AJ gets a turn, and you still got to show me your chocolate stash and let me keep my gummy bears from Kevin in it. Ok, deal.

They showed up and with wands and all and started attacking us with those water rods sticks. With pointing and saying scary things in latin and weird poems. We prayed, ha ha, ha, then they like changed everyone into their costumes and released all of the nightmares from the 5 of us on the town at the same time and the 6 of them. Well, their lost either way, but yeah, that sucked. But the saddest thing was before that, they were the hottest women ever. Now, they looked like walking death. Not cool.

Laughing and cackaling, it barely affected us and the employees, since we had a no costume policy and let them wear them a couple days before, and told them not to till the HUGE WRAP AND FAN PARTY THAT NIGHT. YAY! I was getting action too. AJ, it's Brian's turn. Ok, Kevin. Why do we keep writing this down? I don't know, you love all of our fans, even the ones you don't like. Who still give you nose kisses. Oh yeah.:) :') Love you guys, it ends happy. -ALEX/AJ, Johnny, whomever I am when you read this. Call me "AJ" through, it's our little secret.

As Tiana went back and forth from being human. "I will destory you guys and my coven will too." she shouted. As she shook those tight hips of hers and butt. In a skin tight witches dress. Then as she was about to hurt us, she asked me a question, "Brian L. of BSB?" she asked. "Let me aske you this. Why no costumes?" She asked. "Because we're going to win." I said with a smirk. Then I threw Howie's blue glass water at her. Then she fainted and her powerful witches spells and evil turned into black spritual plutoneum oil of some kind. Then it went into the ground as an "upside down" fire? Well, that is what it looked like. She was unconscience.

Then we grabbed our loved ones, "Leighanne." I told her. "I love you so, marry me soon. We'll trick everyone in Ohio and that weird witch at that high school, you hate so much, then she can get stuck with her visions and see Nick fall for some stupid hooker and realize she loves him more." I told her. "Oh Brian" she said happily as she kissed me a big one, and it seemed to break the spell on the people at the show. Well, the first couple rows that were still zoned out and freaking out on whom they had become.

Then we finally got all together and prayed quietly, as our microphone guy, looked at us, like why you doing that and said it through his head phone mic. "What are you doing?" He asked with his Boston accent. "Change into your costum's back stage." he said. "Ok" Howie told him. "Guys do it backstage as we change ok." Howie said. Then we did it. And we pumped our fists together in a circle and prayed, and then shot them up, around, and towards the front of all the crowds. Then we came up to prefrom "Everybody" the place went nuts. Everyone turned back to normal and the coven got into trouble for starting fires and blamed for their friends unconscience state.

In the end, the guys figured out some things and I and Kristen are tying the knot in 2001. I think, she seems to want me really bad too and NEEDS me more. I tell her, your always my sourceress and princess. The end, but remember we still got "Happy Thanksgiving!" :D ;)

bsb forever! Love you fans, see you later, love you guys too. Miss you when I go, but I'll come back.

Kevin.

Then, the end, till NEXT year.

HA HA HA  HA  HA  HA  HA  HA

Brian, you and AJ knock off the demonic laughing.

The End, and they all lived happily, and successful, and they found later, that Dorthory, was there and had done like in the movie "The Wizard of Oz" and closed her eyes and moved her heels three times together on the side of the stage in all of the chaos. But she wished. "Keep your promise, fix this, so we can all be happy, and save the BSB and their fans and familys." Three times, breaking the evil spell.

Nick, they get it. Is it over yet? Howie, you stop it. This is why only one person writes a song at a time for Millennium!

The end. Love Kevin.

This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=10724