Inside My Head by bsbfrk411
Summary:

A note book fell over on my desk yesterday, and when I opened it, I realized it was filled with journal entries I was required to do Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, for the first 6 weeks or so of my English class from Senior Year. I thought it was interesting to kind of go back and see how I was feeling during that time. Some of the entries are just plain weird lol.

 

Italicized at the end of several is my teacher's feedback after he graded them each week.


Categories: Non-Fiction Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 33 Completed: Yes Word count: 5037 Read: 51441 Published: 01/30/08 Updated: 01/30/08
Weekend 2-13-06 by bsbfrk411

I don't even remember what I did last weekend. Umm... Well, my dad came home from the hospital after having a mild heart attack. That would be his 4th heart attac. I was supposed to go to the basketball game Friday but decided not to since he had just gotten out of the hospital. Saturday, I had to work. Nothing too exciting happened there. Well, if it did, I can't remember. After work, Jenn and I went to Avanti's for lunch. That place rocks. We tried to go to the bank but it was closed when we got there. I didn't do anything sunday. My life is boring.

LH

This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8828