Inside My Head by bsbfrk411
Summary:

A note book fell over on my desk yesterday, and when I opened it, I realized it was filled with journal entries I was required to do Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, for the first 6 weeks or so of my English class from Senior Year. I thought it was interesting to kind of go back and see how I was feeling during that time. Some of the entries are just plain weird lol.

 

Italicized at the end of several is my teacher's feedback after he graded them each week.


Categories: Non-Fiction Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 33 Completed: Yes Word count: 5037 Read: 52105 Published: 01/30/08 Updated: 01/30/08
Open Journal 2-14-06 by bsbfrk411

So yesterday was Valentine's Day. Since I'm a lonely, mopey soul, I didn't do anthing. Wait, I take that back. I went to work, as usual. Valentine's Day usually makes me sad and depressed. Blah! I most definitely cannot wait for Sunday. TRAPT!!! It's going to be sooo amazing. They are such an awesome band. I think it's funny that I had their CD for over a year and basically never listened to it (accept for when I first bought it), and then I saw one of their concerts on T.V. and started talking about their song Headstrong. Then my friend mentioned she liked that song so I brought the CD to listen to on the way to work and I haven't taken it our since other than to put their new CD in. It's rare when I overlook bands as good as TRAPT, but I'm glad I fixed my mistake because they are amazing. I can't wait to see them!

LH

I hope you have fun

This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8828