Inside My Head by bsbfrk411
Summary:

A note book fell over on my desk yesterday, and when I opened it, I realized it was filled with journal entries I was required to do Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, for the first 6 weeks or so of my English class from Senior Year. I thought it was interesting to kind of go back and see how I was feeling during that time. Some of the entries are just plain weird lol.

 

Italicized at the end of several is my teacher's feedback after he graded them each week.


Categories: Non-Fiction Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 33 Completed: Yes Word count: 5037 Read: 51446 Published: 01/30/08 Updated: 01/30/08
Best Thing In Life Is... 2-24-06 by bsbfrk411
Author's Notes:
big words lol and I'm not so sure inevitability was the word I was looking for.

The best thing in life is...

I don't know. I like music. That's probably my favorite thing in life which must, therefore, make it the best. Music is fun and you can do anything with it. The ability to be creative is never limited by anything accept the people involved, and the ability to learn is never ending. No matter what, you can always learn more about music or instruments and use everything that's ever learned to continuously create something new. There aren't very many things that have this level of inevitablity to them and still allow the individual to be expressive in a unique way. Music is everything and without it, my life would be incomplete.

LH

This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8828