Inside My Head by bsbfrk411
Summary:

A note book fell over on my desk yesterday, and when I opened it, I realized it was filled with journal entries I was required to do Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, for the first 6 weeks or so of my English class from Senior Year. I thought it was interesting to kind of go back and see how I was feeling during that time. Some of the entries are just plain weird lol.

 

Italicized at the end of several is my teacher's feedback after he graded them each week.


Categories: Non-Fiction Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 33 Completed: Yes Word count: 5037 Read: 51631 Published: 01/30/08 Updated: 01/30/08
Weird Entry 3-24-06 by bsbfrk411
Author's Notes:
hahaha I remember this one. I believe he strips of papers with random sentences on each one. We were give like two or three and had to write a singles ad based off of what we got.

My name is Shanita. I'm 28 and I learned today that I have super powers. I can fly and burn stuff by looking at it. Also, I can knock people out with my huge boobs. I love selling things to my parents. I can always sell it for more! Recently, I was promoted from the Manager's Sex Slave to a sales person. I already have a lot of sales practice from my parnets! But really, what I want to do is be a top model. That would be great! I am currently single and looking for a male companion, however, I don't care for many men! Call me! ~wink~

 

wow! lol! That was the last one I wrote. He only made us do it for one quarter. Thanks for reading and uh.. yea don't be too afraid of me now lmao!

This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8828