Inside My Head by bsbfrk411
Summary:

A note book fell over on my desk yesterday, and when I opened it, I realized it was filled with journal entries I was required to do Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, for the first 6 weeks or so of my English class from Senior Year. I thought it was interesting to kind of go back and see how I was feeling during that time. Some of the entries are just plain weird lol.

 

Italicized at the end of several is my teacher's feedback after he graded them each week.


Categories: Non-Fiction Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 33 Completed: Yes Word count: 5037 Read: 51414 Published: 01/30/08 Updated: 01/30/08
My weekend 2-6-06 by bsbfrk411
Author's Notes:

I added the bolded parts so it made more sense.

This weekend was almost close to awesome. Friday night was definitely awesome; the rest of the weeend was ok. Friday I went to the EG VFW (Elk Grove Veterans of Foreign Wars- the VFW held concerts for local bands every weekend) for a concert. Or So It Goes (Justin Heyde's band -he was in my class lol-) played and had their CD release. Their CD was/is amazing! It's so detailed and the art work is amazing. It even came wrapped in plasict! It was amazing! I also bought another shirt from them. The rest of the bands were pretty good but I really love OSIG! Saturday, percussion had to go to Vandercook college in Chicago to perform (every year they do a Day of Percssion). Leddy told us we had to be there at 8:00. He didn't even get there until 9:30. He's such an ass! Since he came late, I left early. Sunday all I really did was watch the Super Bowl. I didn't really care too much about it, though. None of my teams made it. Or So It Goes has a show Friday but I don't know if I'll be able to go. I hope so! I love them. They Rock!

LH

This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8828