Inconsolable by Alexis
Summary: "Baby I don't wanna waste another day
Keepin it inside, it's killing me
Cause all I ever wanted comes right down to you, to you
I wish that I could find the words to say
Baby I would tell you, every time you leave
I'm inconsolable"

She was a rising star, he was a falling star
She was in the beginning of her twenties, he was in the beginning of his thirties..
She was open to everything, he was closed to everything.
But she was fun either he was
She was wild either he was
Will they a chance?
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: AJ, Group
Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance
Warnings: Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 4530 Read: 7714 Published: 11/18/08 Updated: 11/22/08
Story Notes:
PLease Review!!! Jessica is a 22 years old singer who is about to explode in the popular music world. When Jive Records heard her voice and saw her sense of style in music, they were quickly contracted with her. She is mostly known/ famous for her wild, crazy side.You can recognize her from famous beautiful green eyes. She didn’t have any sad story behind her, her family owns a big local textile company ,she has a little sister, her family loves her and she had a good childhood.
After spending her years under the rules of her parents, when she finished the college, she left her own country for chasing the dreams. She moved to Los Angeles to start a new life and finish her education but the city gave her something more. Not just the career which she is never been so care at all but the love… As you know love concequers all. She is least person who expects love in her life after her bad relationships and trust issues. Besides when this love comes from not a complete stranger for her heart, she loses all of her control.

1. PROLOGUE by Alexis

2. Chapter 1 by Alexis

3. Chapter 2 by Alexis

4. Chapter 3 by Alexis

5. Chapter 4 by Alexis

PROLOGUE by Alexis
“You know you are the luckiest bitch on earth right now” said Nathalie , my BFF.
“I think you just exaggerate the situation over here babe, its just the beginning” I told her.
“Like you said it’s just a beginning girl, you know there will be so many other things come right after this” she said while she opening the radio.
The song was Florida feat T-pain s ‘Get Low’ and i was really glad to heard that song because it just kept me down for a little while. Last three months of my life was just unforgettable and blast, i signed my contract with Jive, spend my days in studio and (hell yeah) i have an album lunch party tomorrow.
“We are gonna meet so many cool people tomorrow, may be we can meet some handsome guys too.” said Nathalie again .She is still over exaggerating the situation. She is always like that , there was one time she was just feeling sick because of flu but everybody thought she was gonna die the day after because of her reactions.
“Yeah, i’m sure we will.” I said with an uncared voice.
“Seriously girl, I always believe in your talent but i never imagine this,i mean look at us, we are in LA, damn, you are driving a convertible Mercedes and have a condo in Malibu and a freaking album lunch party tomorrow, i love you so much you know that.” She shouted jokingly.
“Well thank you for loving me because of that stuff. “I said playfully.
“I didn’t mean that, you know right? You were always dreaming about coming LA, starting your own fashion line, and live there happily ever after but this chance is just beyond your dream.” She said seriously with a puppy look on her face. Yeah, see, thats why she is my bestfriend, she always tells the right things to make me feel comfort.
“Yeah you are right, so have you ever thinking about moving to LA? I mean seriously, dont you love here?” I asked her but then she shook her head
“Dont change the damn subject Jessy, what are you gonna wear tomorrow?” but without waiting my answer; “I was thinking may be we can stop by at ‘Madison’ to look around for some fun clothes, you know, its been like two years since our last shopping together and after that we can go to hairdresser.” She added.
“How can i say no?” I asked happily, she was just knocked me on the heart.
“Ok, cool.” She said and then we hit the road.

After spending almost the day at shopping and hairdresser we decided that to have lunch at Nobu. While we were ordering our foods i saw some press outside of the place.
“This is goig to be huge you know, after tomorrow ,that paparazzis will chasing you for some pictures.” Said Nathalie excitingly.
“And is that a good thing because…?” i asked her nervously, even thinking about it makes me nervous as hell.
“Because you are going to be famous, everybody s gonna love you, i have a feeling that everything s gonna be allright. ” she said but i sweared she was as nervous as i am i thought.
“Yeah, yeah.” I said while i was in deep thinking and without noticing the vibe in my handbag.
“Your telephone’s ringing honey” said Nathalie while shaking my shoulders and looking at me with big eyes.
‘Hey there our rising star, whats up?’ The voice asked me.
‘Oh hey Johnny.. just having lunch with Nathalie, you know, my dearest friend from back home.What about you’ I answered , Johnny is my manager and the CEO of the Jive Records.
‘I’m fine, Listen,i need to talk you about tomorrow.’ He said.
‘Ok, is there something wrong?’I asked nervously.
‘Oh no, not at all girl, i just wanted to informe you about some news which Amanda mentioned me earlier today’ He said with a calming voice.
‘So?’ I said, i was wondering , what was going to happen..
‘You really should know that, tomorrow s going to be big, i mean more than you imagine, everyone s gonna be there, i set up your vehicle and your crew for help you to get ready for the night, they will be at your place around 1 pm and you need to be here at least 5 pm for sound check, ok?” He asked.
“Oh ok cool.” I said while the tears coming to my eyes, i was scared to death, i have never ever thinking about in my whole entire life that i have a chance to make big , you know.
“So get a good sleep tonight, be relax and dont worry about anything, everything s gonna be fine.” He said, i guessed he understand my emotions at that time.
“Well thank you, i hope i will.”I said to him and then turned off the phone.
“SOOOOO??” Asked Nathalie and then when i saw Nathalie s wondering eyes, i was started to cry because of my stupid nervousness.
“Oh honey, you dont need to worry, everything s gonna be fine, as i said everybody s gonna love you, they are gonna adore you, all the teenies will want to become you and all the handsome s want some piece of you.” She said jokingly while she hugged me.
“I hope so” I whispered to her.
Chapter 1 by Alexis
The next day i was woken up by Nat as usual. She tortured me with some old flicks like ‘Fame’ and ‘I will Survive’ while i was still wanting to staying in bed. I just wished i would pass the day without attend my album release party but Nat wouldn’t make it happen even if the world would stop.

“Geez Jess, your crew will be here in any minute.’She shouted outside of my door. I looked at my cell and it was freaking 11 am

“Shit.” I yelled and got out of the bed. I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth and wore my black J.Couture tracksuit.

“Girl, you never told me , you have a Backstreet neighboor.” Nathalie said while i was entering the kitchen.
“What?” I asked, i was completely in shock.

“ Tattooed boy from the Backstreet Boys” she said with a careless voice.

“I have a Backstreet boy neighboor?” I asked again with a quiet disbelief.

“Geez, yeah you have a Backstreet Boy neighboor. I saw him this morning while i was shopping for some grocery stuff.” She said and then rolled her eyes.

“Why didn’t i saw him before? May be he was just a look a like? ” I asked curiously.

“Or may be you were just too busy to saw him.” She said while taking sip of her orange juice.

“How can i never see him? He was my crush when i was sixteen, remember?” I asked her.

“Thats why i recognized him,you idiot!”She said jokingly.

“So then may be i’ll see him later here.” I said with a huge grin on my face.

“Or may be you’ll see him tonight at the party, aren’t you guys both in Jive Records?” She asked with a much more big grin on her face than mines.

“Yeah , but we are talking about Backstreet Boys, not some newbie singers or artists plus Johnny never mentioned about the guest list.” I said with a disbelief.

Right after my words, my door bell rang and my slow day became into such a nonsense fantasy day. Everbody in the home was taking care of me. They were running around me, some of them were taking care of my hair while some of them were taking care of my nails and stuff. Actually, i felt like a princess so many times before but today was upgrading my level countless times. When they were finishing their job with me, i wore my black Gucci boho dress and red Louboutin booties.

“You look really beautiful girl, i’m so proud of you.” Said Nathalie while she hugging me

“Pleaseee don’t make me cry, i don’t want anyone to touch my face again, ok?” I said her jokingly.

“Ok then, let the fun begins!!” She said cheerfully and then we left the house.
Chapter 2 by Alexis
“I told you, see, everything s fine.” Said Nathalie and smiled. “Now i m gonna go back to the area and waiting you with the others, i dont want to miss the opportunity to hear you sing on that stage, girl!! ” She added and we hugged.

I really had no idea whats happening behind after these doors. I was so stunned by the moment and i also had absolutely no clue about who would announce me to the crowd or who else would be there to watch me. All i heard was the noises of the crowd. I was ridiciously nervous. I

“So honey, are you ready?” I heard some noise from my headphones.

“Yea, I m fine, i m ready whenever you guys are…” I said while i tried to keep my excitement under control.

“Ok count to 3” said that noise again and i started to walk

‘And now Jive Records presents our newest rising star Jessica Jameson!!’and then i was on stage, i was absolutely out of words when i saw so many familiar faces looking at me with wondering eyes. The press was covered the front stage of the area just to took my photos. All i could do was staring at them with a huge smile on my face. I gasped loudly when i heard the intro part of my song.

Outrageous
When I move my body
Outrageous
When I'm at a party
Outrageous
In my sexy jeans
Outrageous
When I'm on the scene
Outrageous
My sex drive
Outrageous
My shoppin' spree
Outrageous
We on a world tour
Outrageous
Let's be it, girl
Outrageous

Sexy as I wanna be
Got these fellas chasin' me
It's 'bout time I hit the streets
All my girls still feelin' me

B girl ain't lost the beat
Jumped over drama and I landed on my feet
Gotta keep goin'
No stoppin' me
And if you don't like it, then
La la la la la la la

Media, over here
Comin' through like a world premiere
Trench coat and my underwear
Let's go with this freak show

It's outrageous
When I move my body
Outrageous
When I'm at a party
Outrageous
In my sexy jeans
Outrageous
When I'm on the scene
Outrageous
My sex drive
Outrageous
My shoppin' spree
Outrageous
We on a world tour
Outrageous
Let's be it, girl
Outrageous

I'm about to bring the heat
Lockin' down the industry
All dressed up and glamorous
Red carpet and cameras

Take trips around the globe
Tints on my Jeeps so nobody knows
So hot, gotcha coming out ya clothes
I'm about to give ya the
La la la la la la la

Media, over here
Comin' through like a world premiere
Trench coat and my underwear
Let's go with this freak show

It's outrageous
When I move my body
Outrageous
When I'm at a party
Outrageous
In my sexy jeans
Outrageous
When I'm on the scene
Outrageous
My sex drive
Outrageous
My shopping spree
Outrageous
We on a world tour
Outrageous
Let's be it, girl

I just wanna be happy
In a place where love is free
Can you take me there
Somebody, ooh
And when you mention my name
Make sure you know the truth, yeah
Until I vow to keep it forever

Outrageous
When I move my body
Outrageous
When I'm at a party
Outrageous
In my sexy jeans
Outrageous
When I'm on the scene
Outrageous
My sex drive
Outrageous
My shopping spree
Outrageous
We on a world tour
Outrageous
Just be it, girl

Outrageous
When I move my body
Outrageous
When I'm at a party
Outrageous
In my sexy jeans
Outrageous
When I'm on the scene
Outrageous
My sex drive
Outrageous
My shopping spree
Outrageous
We on a world tour
Outrageous
Just be it, girl


Yeah, i was still in shocked when the crowd gone wild after they heard my first chorous part of the song. I felt like i was in some dream. And also, yeah even the freaking Bad Boys family was watching me too. I saw Nelly was dancing with Ashanti, I saw fucking Justin Timberlake, Christina Aguilera, Usher, Chris Brown and hell yeah some Backstreet Boys member too. I was blushed like a 15 years old when i finished my song and Johnny came near to me while i was still on stage. After he gave the crowd some background check of mines, we left the stage.

“Oh hon, congratulations, you rocked that stage” Nathalie yelled while i was still shaking.

“Thanks babe” I said and gave her a light hug.

“I told you” She whispered.

“I know, i know.” I whispered into her ears.

“Jess, this is Christina, i mean i guess you already known her.” Said Johnny while he introduced me with Christina Aguilera.

“Its such a pleasure” I shook her hand.

“ Such a pleasure too sweety.” She said to me, yeah i knew i was going to die.

One hour later like after meeting all of those celebrities it was time for Johnny to introduced me with the Backstreet Boys.

“Hey Guys, as you know this is Jessica” said Johnny while i was starting to shook their hands.

“Wow girl, right now i’m so impatience to hear your whole album.” Said Nick while i was shaking his hand.

“Really????!?! thanks so much.” I said with a huge smile on my face.

“Yeah, you are so talented and beautiful.” Said AJ while he jumped into the conversation.

“Well thank you AJ” I said and then he shook my hand, the moment he touched my hand, i knew if i had any chance,i would never let him off to my hands. We just stared each other for a few seconds.

“Let him go.” Nathalie whispered in my ear while a huge grin coming to her face.

“Oh ” I nodded. “I’m sorry.” I said to AJ

“Not a problem you know, i wouldnt mind if you looked at me like you were for a hour, it isnt such a everday thing that a beautiful girl holding my hand and staring at me.” He said jokingly.

“I guess so.They would probably holding your some other places.” I said without any thinking.
Fuck, what did i said to him.
Did i really said him that?
Oh my fucking god..

I was really turning into a red burning shrimp at that time, but after he looked at me in a confuse way, he was just started to laugh at me histerically.

“Somebody’s blushing, we should call it quit, Bone” said Nick

“I-I’m so sorry, you know, sometimes, i talk without any thinking. I was just so self destructed by the craziness around myself lately, i was completely out of thought.” I lied, i mean, I never want to said him that but i thought of it ,honestly i never imagined i was be able to said that out loud(Lol)

“I’ll accept your apologie in one condition.” Said AJ while he was still laughing at me with the other two.

“Oh! And whats that?” I asked curiously.

“We are going some after party thing, right after this, if you are coming with us then i ll be please to forgive you” He asked, he was clearly starting to flirt. God damn, how could i possibly say no to him. I mean look at him, he is so adorable and handsome and sexy…But i needed to focus, i didnt need anything besides my work.

“Oh” i nodded, i still wasn’t finding the right answer to turned down him.

“And you too,too” said AJ again while pointing Nat.

“You know, she’ll be glad, i mean we‘ll be glad to go with you guys.”Nathalie jumped into my words when i opened my mouth to talk.

“Cool then, i’ll see you when you finish your work here, right” AJ said with a wink.

“Yeah, okey.” I said. I was just quiet unbelieved the situation over here, he kissed me on the cheek
End Notes:
Lyrics by Britney Spears- Outrageous
Chapter 3 by Alexis
After another hour and half i was completely did all my work at my album party, I was so happy cause i had met so many celebrities, plus Timbaland asked me to do a duet with him. I was like wow , how could i imagine it … I never imagined to become famous but now here i am, right. Besides i was just a little girl who wants to be a fashion designer with her own little boutique. But looked at me.. God!!!! Yeah i felt like screaming.

I called Nathalie because she just disappeared with the Backstreet cuties after i met them.

‘Where are you, Nat?’ I asked.

‘I’m at the Les Deux with the guys.’ She yelled cause there were so many noise around me and at her at the same time i guessed.

‘Wait, you didnt wait me?’ I pissed, you know, that was one of my most important day in my life and my fucking best friend didn’t even wait for me to finished my stuff plus i was so jealous( i don’t need to mention it i guess)

‘I was just bored and then the guys asked me cause they were leaving’ She excused herself but when i pissed then it was too late..

‘Yeah yeah, ok then, I’m so tired right now, i guess i will be going home, say guys that i’m sorry , i guess you are going to be the one who forgive ourselves to AJ.’ I secretly shouted to her.

‘Wait, whats that suppose to mean?’ She yelled.

‘Nothing honey, i’m tired, i’m going home so i guess i’ll see you in the morning. Bye’ I said to her then turned my cell off and also convinced myself that nothing to worry. I hoped that i had another shot with the guys especially with AJ, but even if it didn’t happen then there wouldn’t nothing to worry. Why did made a big deal in myself, i didn’t know.

At the same time..

“ Guys we have a little situation here” said Nathalie to the guys.

“What happened? Did you talked to Jessica? Is she coming ?” asked AJ with a worried eyes.

“Yeah the problem is, she said that she won’t be there tonite cause she is too tired right now, she’ll be going home the spent the night at there but i guess she was just pissed at me cause we didn’t wait her at there” Said Nathalie with a sappy look on her face.

“Really, so what are we going to do?” Asked Nick wondered if he would call Johnny to arrange something.

“J guy, you know what are we going to do? Take this” Said Nathalie while she looked at something in her purse and then she gave some keys to him.

“ Keys?” He asked confused.

“These keys are Jess s home keys, so you can go there to get her out of the home” She said with a huge grin on her face.

“God, won’t she be mad at me, i mean, i really don’t want to kick out by Jessica.” He said while on the other hand he thought it would be good opportunity to having alone time with her if Jess agreed to come with him.

“I don’t think so. If she ll mad at someone that will be me, i’m the who gave you this keys” She said “J please go” She added.

“Yeah Bone, you need to go get her” Nick said “Plus i’m not the one who thinks she s ridiciolusly hot” He whispered in his ears.

“I never said that” AJ exclaimed.

“God damn Bone, you dont need to say it loudly, i knew from the moment you saw her.” Said Nick while he pushed him outside of their lodge.

A little while after AJ gone

“She was just jealous you know because i left with AJ” Nathalie blurted to Nick while Nick gave her another Long Island Ice tea.

“I have a feeling of that, i guess it will be good for them to spend some alone time” Said Nick with that huge grin.

“Yeah, i think so. She is just you know, she never been into that fan thing but she had a huge crash for him when we were teenagers.”Said Nathalie.

“Funny that, now Bone have a crush on her.” Nick said.

“I knew it, I saw it in his eyes” Nathalie exclaimed.

“What do you saw in my eyes then?” asked Nick while he was getting closer inches to Nat.

“Wow. I meant-” She started to talk but “ Oh you need to shut up for a while” Nick cut her words. And then his mouth crushed onto hers while Nathalie s eyes growed for a second and then closed.
Chapter 4 by Alexis
I felt suck, really, you had no idea about what i was feeling. God, yeah i mean sometimes i’ve act like a child, but honestly i really hurted by Nats actions this time. Even if she wanted to go with them at least she would fucking call me when she were leaving, right? But my friend, she didn’t even tried to bother me. Anyways, i went into my crib and closed the door. I went directly to the kitchen and took a bottle of JB and turned my living room. May be you were wondering why i was started to drink, right? Because thats all i needed!!! I needed to celebrate my success even if i needed to celebrate by myself. After a while , i was all relaxed listening Mariah Carey’s latest hit ‘Bye Bye’ and chilling on sofa, I heard someone at my frontdoor. I thought it would be Nat, so i didn’t even bother to got up and opened the door. I heard the door bang a few seconds later. Nat would be taking upstairs to went through her room i thought cause i didn’t hear any voice after the bang. Living room s light were off so she didn’t guess that i would be here.

AJ thought that she didn’t come home . So he called Nick after he checked all the rooms upstairs.

‘Guess what, nobody’s here’ He said.
‘Really she should be there any minute man, did you check all the rooms?” Nick asked.
“Yeah man, listen, i m gonna go downstairs to wait her at there” He answered and turned off the call.

Shit, I heard someone s noise and it didn’t sound like Nats voice. I got up silently from the sofa and went through to kitchen to got something like a knife or a fryer. I sweared i heard a male voice, i didn’t even famous yet so why would someone got into my house until he would want to steal anything. So i needed to face to face with a thief. Fuck Nathalie. Why didn’t she here with me. After a few seconds later ,living rooms lights were on, what a thief i thought. I started to walked to living room slyly with a fryer on my left hand and that JB bottle on my right hand.

“Hey” Someone whispered to me and i jumped. When i turned my back and saw who it was i was relieved.

“You scared the shit out of me” I told AJ.

“Yeah i guess” He said while he was looking at my hands, again he started to laugh at me.

“Why are you laughing? I thought you were a thief.” I pissed.

“So you thought that if i were a thief then you would actually had a chance to hit me by these.” He said while he was pointing the fryer and a bottle.

“Yeah whatever, can you cut it out please.” I asked. “Plus what are you doing here, in my home?” I added with a curiosity on my face.

“Cause you don’t feel tired. After that huge success, you should be at Les Deux celebrate with us besides, you promised me to come, so i´m here to take you to the club” AJ said while he was still laughing at me slyly.

“I didn’t promise you anything.” I pissed again, he was making me so nervous. The way he looks, the way he talks, the way he smiles…

“Can you please calm down a second?” He precisely yelled.

“I’m not nervous , i didn’t promise you anything besides Nat was the one who said it would be ok to come. Why do you care? I’m celebrating in my own way, see” I said while i was raising my right hand to show the bottle.

“I thought it was for hurt me” He said sarcasticly.

“Before you came , i was drinking and relaxing.” I said while i was rolling my eyes. This guy was starting to irritate me badly but all i thought was how incredible looked his body with these tight jeans.

“Oh” He nodded. “I’m really sorry but you need to come with me” He started again.

“I don’t want to go outside as I said Nathalie before.” I shouted.

“Ok so we ‘ll sit at home” He said a while after he sat down on my loveseat.

“We? Are you fucking kidding me?” I rolled my eyes.

“Yeah, we, cause your friend asked me to. Plus i drived all the way to come and get you out of this home. But if you don’t want to go out then i can be a good company while you ll sit here and have fun without noone.” Again with that sarcastic voice.

“I thought you were my neighboor so you would have a chance to go to your own home ” I blurted.Yeah i know, shit happens sometimes.

“Where do you know, where I live. Are you a stalker fan?” He said again with that fucking sarcastic voice.

“Nat told me that she saw you while you were shopping at the grocery store this morning, you idiot, arrogant, self obsessed dumbass.” I started to yell at him practically.

“You know you look so much hotter when you were pissed” He said jokingly while his eyes were completely glancing at mines. .

“ Leave” I shouted.

“Oh ok..” He said and then he got up but after a few seconds later he turned down at me and pushed me againsts with his left arm.

“What are you doing” I started to yell again.

“You told me to leave, so i’m leaving but honey you know, i told you, i m not gonna leave this house without you so you are comin with me.”Said AJ and grinned.

“I hate you” I shouted while i started to pinch his shoulders.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=9372