[ - ] Printer Microsoft Word
Summary: "Baby I don't wanna waste another day
Keepin it inside, it's killing me
Cause all I ever wanted comes right down to you, to you
I wish that I could find the words to say
Baby I would tell you, every time you leave
I'm inconsolable"

She was a rising star, he was a falling star
She was in the beginning of her twenties, he was in the beginning of his thirties..
She was open to everything, he was closed to everything.
But she was fun either he was
She was wild either he was
Will they a chance?
Rated: G
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys
Characters: AJ, Group
Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance
Warnings: Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 5
Completed: No
Word count: 4530
Read: 7590
Published: 11/18/08
Updated: 11/22/08
Story Notes:
PLease Review!!! Jessica is a 22 years old singer who is about to explode in the popular music world. When Jive Records heard her voice and saw her sense of style in music, they were quickly contracted with her. She is mostly known/ famous for her wild, crazy side.You can recognize her from famous beautiful green eyes. She didn’t have any sad story behind her, her family owns a big local textile company ,she has a little sister, her family loves her and she had a good childhood.
After spending her years under the rules of her parents, when she finished the college, she left her own country for chasing the dreams. She moved to Los Angeles to start a new life and finish her education but the city gave her something more. Not just the career which she is never been so care at all but the love… As you know love concequers all. She is least person who expects love in her life after her bad relationships and trust issues. Besides when this love comes from not a complete stranger for her heart, she loses all of her control.

1. PROLOGUE by Alexis [ - ] (909 words)

2. Chapter 1 by Alexis [ - ] (479 words)

3. Chapter 2 by Alexis [ - ] (1333 words)

4. Chapter 3 by Alexis [ - ] (812 words)

5. Chapter 4 by Alexis [ - ] (997 words)