- Text Size +
Nick's POV

I'm going to be a DAD. A DAD.

I really can't believe that I am saying this to myself, since Neela had left hours ago, but she already called and told me that she will be back soon. She was stuck in traffic. I walked up and down in the room that I showed Nee before she left, our baby's room.

I could see everything already, the crib, the changing table and the stuffed toys everywhere. Tears came into my eyes as I was thinking about all this. I had a perfect life, a life I always dreamed about, I had it with the love of my life and now we are going to be parents. I can't wait to tell the others tomorrow. I know they will prank on me a lot but I don't care. I was happy, inside and outside.
I know, I have to talk about this with Neela, if she wants it too. We are going to be a family now this must be our decision not only mine. God, no words in the world can describe how happy I am.

I was smiling like an idiot as the door opened and Neela stood in front of me, her hands on her hips and smiling at me.

“Dude what are you doing here? I thought you already cleaned the mess downstairs. We have a bunch of guest tomorrow and you are standing here smiling like....”

“.... smiling like the happiest man in the world, Moshi. Come here please, just for a minute.”

“Nick, we don't have time since you haven't cleaned anything yet.”

“Come we have all time in the world, come here, please” I said and pouted a little bit.

Neela walked slowly over to me. I took her in my arms and held her close, her back was pressed against my front. I inhaled her scent and nuzzled my face in her neck between her shoulder and her head. She smelt amazing. My hands were running up and down her sides, hell I was kinda afraid of touching her tummy now. Moshi must have recognized that because in the same moment as I thought this she took my hands and placed them on it.

“It's to small that you could feel anything, hell, I don't even feel anything, but she or he is there, right there.” Nee said and turned around slowly and kissed me deeply.

I kissed her back with hunger I wanted to be close to her. I wanted to feel her lips, her tongue I wanted her completely. She even looked more gorgeous now. She was glowing.

Our tongues were dancing with each other, I scooped her up in my arms and carried her into our bedroom.
It didn't took us long to get a ride of our clothes. I kissed my Moshi everywhere but I spend the most time at her tummy. God I was addicted to her tummy now, knowing that our little one was right there.

I kissed and sucked gently on her skin, she moaned and arched her back and went roughly with her hands through my hair. I wanted to feel her.

“Moshi come up here.” she was half moaning and I made my way up to her. I kissed everywhere and sucked passionately on her nipples before I finally reached her face. I was laying right between her legs and my rock hard member was pressed against her opening and I was dying to push myself in her. She kissed me passionately and pushed me softly away. I was about to pout as already sat on top of me, but she didn't let me enter her and this drove me nuts. She was moving on top of me without letting me in and touching, licking and sucking on her breasts.

“Ohhhh babe, c'mon let …..” was all I could moan before she moved off me and started to kiss my neck down to my chest and she moved lower and lower.

“Moshi it hurts....., what hell are you doing to me?” I tried hard not to moan every single word.

“Moshi, I treat my boyfriend the way he deserves it, sooo shhhh and relax.”

I did as I was told and damn the it hit me hard when my lovely hot pregnant girlfriend took me in her mouth and all I could do was gasping. She was doing wow, I was blown away as her tongue went around my shaft down to my balls. Gosh how she sucked on them. She licked up and down and took me again fully in her mouth, it was hard not cum directly. I moaned loudly and I fought to urge to push my dick harder in her mouth.

“Uhhhhhhhhhh baby, stop or... ahhhhhhhhhhh god fffuuuuuuuuck suck me harder just don't stop and aahhhhhhh …....” She got me off so fast that I could believe that I came in her mouth and my hips were shaking badly. She licked me clean and kissed my inner tights licked again my balls and moved slowly up and on my while she was smirking down at me.

She still didn't let me enter her. She was on top of me and slightly moving touching her breast and her hands moved down to her tummy which was still flat like nothing was going on inside of her, but damn yeah we had the proof she is pregnant. She was stroking her tummy softly and then she lifted her hips a little and let me in. I moaned loudly as I felt her sliding slowly down on me. She started to move slowly it was eating me alive that I didn't had the control but uhhhh I loved the way she drove me crazy.

“Nee you killing me......”

She leant down and kissed me passionately while her hips where still moving faster and faster. I grabbed her ass and massaged it hard, I tried to make her move faster but she made it clear that she had the control for now. I tried to lean a little more up so that I could get a better hold of her ass but she pressed me down against the mattress and sat up again.

She sat up and moved her hips in an incredible way. She start moaning louder as she touched herself everywhere. Her hands were running all over her body starting at her tummy going down to her most sensitive piece of skin going up to her breasts pinching her nipples. And god, the way she moved her hips makes wanna pin her down and show her what she is doing to me. Neela looked hotter than ever thank god she got me already off without that I couldn't stand her hottness and tightness long. She threw her head back and ground against me. I started to touch her clit softly and groaned loud as she increased the pace of her moves. I could feel how much she like this her walls were pulsation badly on me. It was hard to control myself.

“Babe, I can't control myself....uhhhhhhhhhhhh....” she moaned with her eyes closed letting her hips circulate on me. She was close I could feel that the way she squeezed her breast and throwing her head back. Her walls were pulsation around my member and her hands went from her breast over her face into her hair. She lost it totally and couldn't hold it back any longer, her whole body started to shake badly. I had to support her hips so that she could totally enjoy the rush of pleasure that was obviously rushing through her. I had never heard her screaming my name that way.

My Neela collapsed on me, I held her close and my hands were running down her spin. I kissed her cheek gently “mhmmm Nickolas I love you” she mumbled half smiling and being exhausted on me.

I held her close and rolled on top of her.
She still had her eyes closed as I started to move slowly. I started moving on a really slow pace. She moaned quietly. My lips went over her neck down to her cleavage placing small kisses everywhere.

“Stop please, waaaaay to sensitive.” she moaned and made me move out of her. She held my head in her hands and kissed me passionately I can't describe the way she kissed me. This wasn't an after-sex-I-Love-you-kiss this was one that with everything she could give, even if she couldn't take me in the moment she still wanted more.

“Babe I want you to fuck me that you always crave so much, please I want this now.” she whispered with a horny husky voice that I didn't know till now. And I couldn't believe what she said.

I made her turn around so that she was laying on her front. She spread her legs and moved her ass in my direction. I laid on her and kissing her shoulder, sucking on her skin. I had her the way I craved a lot. It was awesome she never failed to surprise me or make me want her more.

“I love you, Neela.” I whispered to her ear as we laid there cuddled up to each other.

“Mhmmmmm, love you too, babe.” she mumbled against my chest and rolled on top of me.

“Uhhhhh another round,.....” I said and smirked at her as I felt her against my crotch.

“You'd wish that babe, but no.” she said and moved of me getting into the bathroom and turned the shower on.

“Babe wait for me.” I screamed and jumped out of our bed. Looking back at it before I entered the bathroom and I pictured where a little crib could stand.
I mean Nee would breastfeed her, well I guess she will do this. So if we would have a nice crib in here it would be easier for her in the first time. I smiled to myself as I thought about this. I needed to keep this in my mind.

We showered together till I reached the point that I decided to tell our little one something, I know maybe this is stupid because he or she probably can't hear anything but I needed to say it. I kneed down in front of her and touched her tummy. Another thing I can't wait to see how it will grow and become more and more to life.

“Hey you, yes you.” I tipped softly on her tummy using her navel as a microphone “well I just, we just want to let you know that we already love you and don't tell anyone but you'll get the best mommy in the world.” I felt myself slightly getting emotional as I spoke and felt Nee hands caressing my head.

I stood up and kissed her with all I have . Love. Love for the two most important people in my live.