- Text Size +

She was standing in the doorway in a very, VERY see-through nighty that left nothing to the imagination.  Her long, beautifully sculpted leg rubbed up and down the doorframe driving him crazy as to what was about to occur. 

“Lauren” he breathed. 

“Yes dear.  By the look on your face I can tell you like what you see” she teased. 

“Ohhhhh yeah. I’ve dreamt of this for so long” he said, just above a whisper.

“Ok..since you’ve dreamt of it for so long, what to you want to do with me? What is your fantasy? Something you’ve always wanted to do, no matter how kinky?” she purred. 

“I can think of a few things” he responded.  Then he beckoned her near with a finger wave.  

Lauren walked slowly to the bed, pulled the covers back and climbed in next to him.  After a few minutes of him pouring out his fantasies to her, she climbed on top of him. 

“You ready for the best night of your life” she asked, looking down at him. 

“As if you can’t feel it already...Yes...so ready” he responded, with a smirk.

Lauren began clawing at his chest then leaned down, kissing him along his jawline, driving him almost mad with want. 

Suddenly, she stopped and sat up.

 “What’s wrong?” he asked. 

“Nothing.  I’ll be right back. Just wait here for me loverboy” she said.

Lauren got up and wrapped herself in a terrycloth robe and walked to the door.  She twisted the doorknob and let herself out.  Once the door was closed, she walked over to the man standing down at the end of the hallway.

“He’s all your’s Nick.  Have fun sweetie. Love you.” She kissed Nick passionately and then walked downstairs.

Nick smiled wickedly as he watched his girlfriend’s ass as she sashayed away. God, did he love her.  He then hoisted his bag of goodies from the floor and headed into the door she had just left.

Upon entering the room, he found his prey still in the bed with the sheet draped loosely across his lap.  When he noticed it wasn’t Lauren that returned, the man’s face contorted into a mixture of emotions.

“Nick!” he screamed, “this is not what it looks like, I swear!”

“Really Sagar, then what, pray tell is it then?” Nick asked. 

“Ho..ho..how do you know my name” Sagar stammered. 

“Oh, I have my ways.  I’ve always liked that we had male fans. Straight or gay. Made me feel good that we could reach more than just teenie-bopper girls.  But you...you had to go and join in with the sickass fun of killing me off. THAT is your fatal mistake buddy” Nick told him.  “And now...now its MY turn.”

Sagar tried to scramble from the bed, but Nick was too fast for him.  From all his working out, Nick was now strong as an ox and Sagar was no match for Nick’s strength.  Before he knew it, Sagar found himself tied to the bed by, strangely enough, Wylee scarves. 

Watching Sagar’s face as he read the label on the scarf, Nick smiled. 

“I suppose you have a sick fantasy about Leighanne too, uh?” he asked.

“What are you going to do to me?” Sagar asked, ignoring Nick’s question. 

“Well, that’s for me to know and you to never find out” Nick sneared at him.   

Nick pulled his goody bag over to him and opened it up.  Setting his chosen objects in a nicely, formed line on the dresser, he set to work on violating Sagar’s body in just about every way a body can be violated. 

Two days later, Nick sat watching the late night news. He had been waiting for his latest to be discovered.  Finally, it had been.

“Tonight’s breaking news” the reported started, “The body of a young man has been found in a dumpster in the back of a local Dunkin Donuts.  It appears to have been brutally violated.  Found along with the body, a broken off broom stick and several rotting vegetables.  The identity of the man is being withheld due to the pending investigation and notification of family members.  More on this story as information is released.” 

Nick smiled.  Just then Lauren walked in.  She leaned down and kissed Nick on the cheek.

“10 down, and such a great mixture to go” Nick said.

Chapter End Notes:

I hope this is ok Sagar!!  I'm so nervous on what you and everyone will think of this one!  I hope I did you justice...lol