- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

BSB goes to a huge downtown party of Salem square with all of their fans. It is one of the best preformances ever, even with the flaws in it for them. They preform new tracks for their deluxe USA album. They also fight evil, Brian prepares the women involved to fight, and to fight their evil and zombies. BSB decides to write the chapter, all 5 of them.

October 31st, 1999

We made it guys, all of BSB and I were talking and since we were all fighting about whom should end it, we decided we all would write the last chapter of this journal. Why do we all keep journals and lie about to some people is beyond me. Ok, well tonight is the night. Let's have us a kick hot tail fight!:) The perfect AJ!<333333333333

"Kristen, why are you going as a sourceress. Shouldn't you be a "Goddess"?" I asked. "Because I want to be able to kick whomever that girl is, butt, we're lucky we broke her hold for 2 or 3 days with that blonde girl. She choose to come as someone from an old movie." Kristen told me bored as she slowly finished putting on her dress. "Kevin can you rub my back and then zip it up for me." She said in a sexy voice. I just smirked and smiled, this was going fun!

"Well, this is your fault Nick!" AJ yelled at me. "It is NOT!" I told him. "We don't even know why she did it." I continued. "It's still your fault, you got the ghost to have a crush on you. When she probably casted a love spell on that dude 4 years ago or whatever." He told me as he flew his hand up and then flipped me off. "You love me bro', don't stay pissed for long, you got to save that for the fight tonight. I called that girl, you know the brunette, the nice one, Kevin found. Then again, I can't remember. I thought I was "Freddy Grogger" that night, and a nice one at that."I told him with an embarassing smirk.

"Brian,"Leighanne cried dramatically. "Brian, you can't go." She complained as he finished putting on his costume. "You can't go as a preist, she'll kill you." She cried. "Not going as a preist. I am going as me, and your holding on to the costume, that is why I told the one girl to go as a sweet lady from an old movie, and you 3 to dress as Princesses and a sourceress, since Kristen isn't scared of that stuff." I told her with a soft hug and a gentle kiss on the forehead and cheek, just in case. Since I think she might do that to some crazy people. "Now, call that number I gave you if anything bad happens." I told her.

"No, NO!" I yelled at my girlfriend, Sarah. "I am not doing it, I can't fight witches, I fight enough witches, perras, and crazy people as my job." I told her."Perras, you fight "wild female dogs"?" She asked with a laugh, knowing the word I wanted to say, but couldn't since this is rated PG. "No, you know what it is like to be a world famous, working 24/14 343 a year." I told her. "Yeah, but you love it and YOU LOVE ME." She told me with a hug. I sighed and started to cry. "We are so going to need to talk next week after all of this." I told her with a sigh. "But I will look after you tonight, ok?" I told her. She nodded as she finished putting on her crown. "How do I look?" she asked. "Like the best beautiful queen there." I told her. "The Best queen there." I said with a smile.

We all finally went there. "Hello."Kevin said. "I hope we win." AJ asked. "We're us, we always win." Howie said. "Nick?" I asked. "I don't know, I hate this costume, I wanted to be from a movie again." Nick said with a smile. "Brian, yo do what I told you." I said. "Why?" he asked. "Because you can hit that high enough note with me to distract them after the show." I said. "Plus, you saw all the gummy bears I got for just being me and going trick or treating." I told him. "Wait till I have a kid." I said with a laugh. It eased the tensions. Now to remember what I learned about being a leader. I was so happy the group decided to get rid of Pearlman since he was a such a sick jerk to us this year.

We walked to the front of the stage are employees in toe. Preformed are bestest an 11 song show for them, all but the encore with the costumes. "That's the way I like it", "I wanna be with you", "All I have to give", "I'll never break your heart", and all of our solo songs: "Lay down beside you", "Nobody but you", "That's what she said", "Heaven", My song, the best song ever, "My heart stays with you". We decided to 3 songs for the encore for just fun. We were seriously having fun. Ok D, it's MY TURN, MY TURN, YOU AND KEVIN WENT!

Geez, Nick, just write already.

Yippie!:D :)

Ok so, Howie gave us the hand sign language sign for "hope" to do the last 3 songs. We began, Lou and the Johnny freaked out, they had no idea what was going on and wondering, why weren't we preforming our current singles like "Everybody" and "QPG". I was like after the first song, "You wrote the book on Love" and "Just to be close to you" are acapella. Which of chorse all the girls loved. They loved it alot, they loved it so much, I got kisses from girls in other states over that preformance. giggles.

Oh yeah, I rock. Anyways, then Tiana shows up and I don't know she turned from being a normal hot 20 something girl to this ugly green women with a big wort nose, and her hair went all an unnatural black and gray colors. Her coven showed up, too. We knew we were in trouble. Nick, let the hottest man alive, tell the story. AJ do I have to? If you want me to stop eating your chocolate stash and to share, then yes. :( Ok, Alex. I am AJ, NOT ALEX, RIGHT NOW, I AM ALEX WHEN I am NORMAL! REMEMBER! @@) - Rolling my eyes at ya'll Alex. lol I win!:D

Like Nick was saying,

Writing, I was writing!, Howie tell him, I was writing?

AJ, Nick was writing. Ok, AJ gets a turn, and you still got to show me your chocolate stash and let me keep my gummy bears from Kevin in it. Ok, deal.

They showed up and with wands and all and started attacking us with those water rods sticks. With pointing and saying scary things in latin and weird poems. We prayed, ha ha, ha, then they like changed everyone into their costumes and released all of the nightmares from the 5 of us on the town at the same time and the 6 of them. Well, their lost either way, but yeah, that sucked. But the saddest thing was before that, they were the hottest women ever. Now, they looked like walking death. Not cool.

Laughing and cackaling, it barely affected us and the employees, since we had a no costume policy and let them wear them a couple days before, and told them not to till the HUGE WRAP AND FAN PARTY THAT NIGHT. YAY! I was getting action too. AJ, it's Brian's turn. Ok, Kevin. Why do we keep writing this down? I don't know, you love all of our fans, even the ones you don't like. Who still give you nose kisses. Oh yeah.:) :') Love you guys, it ends happy. -ALEX/AJ, Johnny, whomever I am when you read this. Call me "AJ" through, it's our little secret.

As Tiana went back and forth from being human. "I will destory you guys and my coven will too." she shouted. As she shook those tight hips of hers and butt. In a skin tight witches dress. Then as she was about to hurt us, she asked me a question, "Brian L. of BSB?" she asked. "Let me aske you this. Why no costumes?" She asked. "Because we're going to win." I said with a smirk. Then I threw Howie's blue glass water at her. Then she fainted and her powerful witches spells and evil turned into black spritual plutoneum oil of some kind. Then it went into the ground as an "upside down" fire? Well, that is what it looked like. She was unconscience.

Then we grabbed our loved ones, "Leighanne." I told her. "I love you so, marry me soon. We'll trick everyone in Ohio and that weird witch at that high school, you hate so much, then she can get stuck with her visions and see Nick fall for some stupid hooker and realize she loves him more." I told her. "Oh Brian" she said happily as she kissed me a big one, and it seemed to break the spell on the people at the show. Well, the first couple rows that were still zoned out and freaking out on whom they had become.

Then we finally got all together and prayed quietly, as our microphone guy, looked at us, like why you doing that and said it through his head phone mic. "What are you doing?" He asked with his Boston accent. "Change into your costum's back stage." he said. "Ok" Howie told him. "Guys do it backstage as we change ok." Howie said. Then we did it. And we pumped our fists together in a circle and prayed, and then shot them up, around, and towards the front of all the crowds. Then we came up to prefrom "Everybody" the place went nuts. Everyone turned back to normal and the coven got into trouble for starting fires and blamed for their friends unconscience state.

In the end, the guys figured out some things and I and Kristen are tying the knot in 2001. I think, she seems to want me really bad too and NEEDS me more. I tell her, your always my sourceress and princess. The end, but remember we still got "Happy Thanksgiving!" :D ;)

bsb forever! Love you fans, see you later, love you guys too. Miss you when I go, but I'll come back.

Kevin.

Then, the end, till NEXT year.

HA HA HA  HA  HA  HA  HA  HA

Brian, you and AJ knock off the demonic laughing.

The End, and they all lived happily, and successful, and they found later, that Dorthory, was there and had done like in the movie "The Wizard of Oz" and closed her eyes and moved her heels three times together on the side of the stage in all of the chaos. But she wished. "Keep your promise, fix this, so we can all be happy, and save the BSB and their fans and familys." Three times, breaking the evil spell.

Nick, they get it. Is it over yet? Howie, you stop it. This is why only one person writes a song at a time for Millennium!

The end. Love Kevin.