- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The Boys go to one of three Costume parties, in a haunted mansion in town. Not knowing that someone there already has a hex on them to make Kevin's and the group nightmares come true. Or seem to.

  *Still Oct.23rd,1999, just night time. *

   We're at a costume party and we're the band. It was some governor's birthday. I like politics, I just didn't care that night. I wanted to party and be with Kristen.

  I went to the party for 10 minutes and ate some of the food. They had an awesome deviled eggs, cool cat chocolates, and ghost cupcakes, which I loved. I ate all of them. Then AJ saw me, and slapped the back of my head playfully. "Kevy! What are you doing?" He asked me. "We ate already, plus!" He explained in an exclaiming voice. Then whispered. "We smooshy with the partiers and hotties afterwards, then you can eat all the food you want since we don't preform for almost a week, and we got Sunday off mate!" He said with alot of happiness, enthusiaism, and a huge jump.

  Some girls looked at us. Kristen gave me a wave, a smile, and a kiss on her hand and blew it to me, I pretended to catch it. AJ and Nick just rolled their eyes as they walked by and bumped me. When Howie walked by me, he grabbed my shirt and then my ear and pulled me by it for about 3 ft. "Come on let's go, committed boyfriend." He told me. Refering to Kristen and I.

  "Hey!HEY!" I yelled at him. "Why, why did you do that?"I asked him, since we now were at the corner of some hallway. "Because I thought I saw a shadow person following me!" Howie told me, trying to slience his voice. "Now, let's preform, you can pray a few times, I would prefer 5, eat a little bit, dance with Kristen some, then get the heck out." He told me.

  "I told you about my dreams before coming to these shows, and you know Salem is cursed, probably until Jesus gets back." He told me, acting a bit more supersitious about it. "We do 3 parties in one night, 15 songs total. 5 songs each, our top hits right now in Euro/USA stuff. That's it. Little smooshing as possible." He told me. "But I like to smoosh." I told him. "AJ loves to smoosh, he would smoosh with a person at a grocery store." I told him. "I am sure he has." Howie told me with a giggle.

  "Ok, just stop worrying, Howie." I sighed. "I'll put on our 1st set of costumes for this show, and let's go." I told him.

  A girl in a black dress, honey tea colored skin, and black hair watched them-I mean us. Listening to our conversation. As we went back stage, she said something. I don't know what. Then snapped her fingers, I felt something, it seemed to affect Howie and I the least, since we were the last backstage. Then I saw the "Angel" seer girl again, but now she was dressed in a simple white dress and no one even seemed to notice her. No one but us and Kristen and Leighanne, which was weird. And whomever Brian's girlfriend was at that time.

   "Ok, here is the set list:" Howie said back stage as something came over the group. I could see Howie trying to hide he saw it too, and pretending nothing was going down. As he cleared his throat, and tried not to let himself tremble.

  "As long as you love me, nc, All I have to give,nc, I wanna be with you,nc, Get Down,costumes hidden, Everybody(Backstreet's Back), the last one in full costume and concert gear." He explained. "Now everyone get your tail feathers to work!" He told us. We prayed, and Howie told me and the guys to pray even more which was weird. So we all looked at each other right before we went on stage. "We're screwed aren't we Kevin?" Brian asked. "Yes, for now, we probably are." I told him.

  9:00pm BSB goes on. The time flew by as we did what we did best, and still DO BEST. SING, DANCE, AND ACT LIKE NO ONE'S BUSINESS. 9:27pm, finally standing ovation, the end of show. We bowed. Tons of women and girls, and some men screaming and little kids screaming. The little kids left as the band, packed up and left and went 3 miles to our next gig, while we spent the free ten minutes we had to party. The other 2 parties we were expected in costumes the rest of the night.

  Brian was a Pirate, AJ was a cowboy, Howie was a vampire, I was a midevil barbian warrior, of chorse the women loved it. Nick was Freddy Crogger, and loved the Hand, From the "Halloween" scream movies. He loves the comic books and super heroes.  But when we got off stage, we all felt weird, something had happened to the group. Howie was tearing up.

 "Kevin, I feel weird." He told me. I gave him a drink of water. "Where are all of our P.A.s?" I asked. "They left with the BAND!" Howie shouted. "Their not supposed to do that, now we're going to be late." He was walking back and forth. "OH, Kevin, Oh, Kevin.." He said. "Can I eat you?" He asked. "Howie are you drunk or something?" I asked him.

  "No, I just want a sip of your blood from your neck that's all?" He said with a smile. As I saw him and dead zombies coming after me. He had changed, he was pale, but it wasn't make up, it was something else, and he stunk more than normal. I ran my ass off. I had to get my butt to a church and fast. Then I thought.

   "Howie, CONCERT! YOU CAN'T DRINK TILL AFTER THE 3 CONCERTS!" I shouted like from my nightmares. He changed back and the zombies went towards Main St. of Salem. "Fudge." I told Howie. "Kevin did we just relive your nightmare?" Howie asked. "Yep." I told him. "Damn." Howie told me. "That means..." Howie told me. "That can happen 4 more times, and we got Zombies." Howie told me.

  "I know." I told him. "You get to the concerts, I will have the girls doing reserach on the Zombies, the undead, slave, decomposing kind." I told him. "Also, take a shower tomorrow." I told him. As he looked at me bewildered.