- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Howie wakes up and takes Nick and AJ to the Salem Trials Museum. That night, his nightmares go crazy and attack him and the guys.

Notes: light cussing

Oct. 25th, 1999.

"Howie!" I heard Nick shouting at me. "What?"I asked him, waking up. "What were your nightmares?" He asked. "Well, what if that was true. By the way, the movie I was dressed up as was "The Nightmare on Elm St." 2 nights ago." He told me. "Not "Halloween"." He told me with a sigh. "That's good Nick." I told him.

 As I got dressed up in black pants and a purple t-shirt and Brian's jean jacket that I had stolen from him, from when he thought he was a pirate. "You still think it's that Beyonce' look-a-like that hexed us?" Nick asked. "No, hexes aren't real, but if they are, I'll make sure we'll be fine." I replied to him in a sternfully, prideful manner.' I didn't believe in Puerto Rican magick, why would I believe in Wiccan and witchcraft nature worship stuff?' I thought to myself. "Can we eat out, I want to have homemade pancakes, since we slept in so much yesterday." He told me. "Ok, you and AJ, get cleaned up, brush your teeth, and stuff, and floss!" I told Nick.

 "What is his problem?" Nick asked AJ outside of the Inn's little hotel room. The dense fog outside coming up with the late 7:40am sunrise. "I need coffee." I said to myself.

We went into a resturant. Why are these guys into mom and pop dives and diners is beyond me. "I want 2 orders hotcakes, one with eggs, one with bacon, one with sasuage, and one oatmeal with sasuage, fruit, and coffee with milk, no sugar and no cream, and a fruit bowl for the table." I told the waitress.

"What is your problem, Howie?" AJ asked. "Well, you know me, I want hot, beautiful, long haired women around me." I told them. "So because you think some of YOUR FANS ARE UGLY. That you have to take it out on us?" AJ replied. "Well, we deserve it." I told him with a smile.

 "Only got to work every few years, make tons of money, go to the best parties, drink the best drinks, have sex with the hottest of the hotties, date people "normal" people aren't allowed to date." I told him. "All but that cute girl from Ohio, why does she think she deserve us?" I asked. "I don't know, maybe because she is sick of the ruling classes screwing her family over, and all the crap we have put her
through already."Alex told me.

After we ate, we went to the museum. Learned about Salem, that their were possible witches after the famous trials, about all the haunted historical buildings. In one of the houses, that is a 2 story, and is supposed haunted by a person who was actually probably innocent.

I saw a ghost. "Hello, Howie." A woman in a simple 16th century outfit, had said to me. Problem was, I was about to say, "Hi, you want to go out.", but when I looked up she was gone.

"Look for the ruby slippers." The voice said. Which left me confused. Did the whole afterlife know about this or what?

I wasn't going to admit to this but I screamed like a girl and ran out the building.

Then I saw a giant Yellow gummy bear, then it disappered, I kept running and screaming. Right back to the hotel room.

My cell started rining. "Howie, why did you run out of the building and leave AJ and I with a tour guide?" Nick told me. "Ghots." that is all I could say.
"It's a good ghost, now get your ass off of main street and back in here NOW! Or Kevin will kill you." He told me. I sighed, cried a little bit and forced myself back in there with the 2 teenies. I thought frustrated. "Why did I have to take them." I said to myself. Freightened. But I should've known those 2 had a scary prank for me, on top of what that stupid Beyonce' look-a-like witch did to me with her hex and curses on myself and the group.

It was 11pm at night. I have had dinner with the guys. I woke up and I was in a cemetry in my underwear. I heard laughing as I finished screaming and realized they had ruined my one and only bedsheets from home, and started to cry.

"Why Nick and AJ?" I asked. "Why?" I asked. "Don't worry, we're not in Salem, we're in some town south of Boston." Nick told me. As he gave me his wool coat to wear. "We'll go to a laundry mat and get your sheets clean." AJ told me with a big hug. Then we all saw it. "Oh my god!" I cried out. "Your my gummy bear?" I said. "Yes," he answered. "So." he replied. "Are you Satan or a demon working for him?" i asked. "I am the former right now." "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" We all screamed. "AJ and Nick pray!" I shouted. We prayed like crazy in AJ's rental car. "Let's go." I said as AJ speed us back to the hotel.

Oct. 26th, 1999 5 am

"We need to pray to Jesus." I told Brian as soon as he saw us at breakfeast.