- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The group anticipates something attacking AJ, but nothing happens for days at a time.

October 28th, 1999.

I am the awesome Johnny No Name aka Johnny English and AJ Mclean, no one kicks ass in this group as much as me, NO ONE.

I am so nervous lately. Today, just pretty much hung over from the parties. I had fun and all, but it worried me this morning. While I was shaving in the shower, brushing my teeth, flossing, and whitening them. I was wondering what is going to happen next. The other guys seem on edge as well.

"Kristen?" Kevin asked. "Anything on "Zombies" and "curses" that aren't Voo-doo?" He kept asking her. "NO MORE GUMMY BEARS!" Howie shouted at Nick, who was trying to apologize for him and I for our prank. Brian who keeps looking to see if there are any ghosts or demons or demons and ghosts, or demons trying to pretend to be ghosts. I know you lost yet too? lol ha ha hah ha ha ha ha Just bored, I keep trying to comfort my friends tell them, it's all a trick of their minds or God will take care of it.

Truth is just hangin in there.

October 29th, 1999

We went to Revolutionary War stuff today.  I was a little bit bored, but pretty cool. Why is Howie and the guys trying to send ghosts after us. Of chorse, Nick and his camera obsession with ghosts. Just wanting to see if he will get a TV show out of that someday.

Then tonight, the hotel is holding a huge party in our honor for staying and taking pictures. How much more boring is this place going to get. Of chorse, my girlfriend just left me too. Her excuse, "Well, if your going to drink and let yourself go, then I can't stay with you, J." She told me. "I love you, but I need someone that isn't going to backstab me and isn't scared of evil things, but of spritual and religious things." She told me. Of chorse, I have 3 to 5 girlfriends, so not that worried all of varying ages, so not too worried, besides she is like graduated from college I think, she just looks 19. Whatever.

I am going to pray and call it a night, I am so bored anyways. I get to be the Riddler tomorrow, YAY! We're all going to be "Heroic" characters, and Howie and Brian switched costumes from last time. Brian will be the vamp and Howie will be the Pirate, and Nick is going to be an Archangel, which will be interesting, and Kevin will be a Midevil warrior and Kristen his madien. lol HA HAH HAH HA HA. My girlfriend's never was so into us, that they made me dress like that for Halloween's eve and Halloween. lol Later, night.