- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

AJ, thinks he is starting to see people from his nightmares hurting BSB and employee friends of his and his family.

October 30th, 1999

How come the only thing I can find to do is to write in this boring journal?

 Ok, so I saw the witch lady. Damn she is hot and she looks almost like Beyonce'. I swear she does. She wears apple bottom jeans, and a cute yellow top. I still think she is hot, but I love my friends through.

 Then she said something to me in latin or some dead language or it was some sort of hypnotic poetry. Then, I zoned out, then 5 minutes later. I realized, I thought I was with Brian and Nick, and Howie, and Kevin. Then I wasn't, and then I felt dizzy.

Then I felt someone beat me up. Who would do that? Then I thought I saw Brian screaming for my help. I don't know what he said, but I was scared. Then whomever the shadow it was or the people beating them with those wacky colored eyes. I ran from whatever shop I was in.

Then I ran and I found Nick, "Nick?" I asked. "You ok?" I saw he was beat up. "We gotta help brian some guy beat him up and you know about his health condition." I reminded him. Nick nodded; I could feel him shaking. Then we ran there and he wasn't there. "What?" I asked, then Brian tapped me from behind me. I jumped, and Nick smiled. "Brian is ok, AJ. Come on let's go." Brian said, as we went to some small carnival on the unusually hot fall day, that night with our girlfriends. 'This is weird.' I thought.  That was the first time.

The 2nd time was later tonight, it was about 8pm. I thought I saw my friend, Tim, getting hit by someone. I ran over to him, the same thing.

Then about 9pm, same thing but to my mom, then someone knocked me out. I woke up a half hour later with a note. "I am coming to get you my pretty and your little dog and Dorthy too." It read. Clearly, that hot girl has watched way too many witch movies and "The Wizard of Oz" too many time. Am I the only person in the world that realized that movie and stories in that series, some of them was about advancing of rights, in general, American political education of children, and about politicans screwing people over gold, money, and oil, and growing up?

I need to hang out with Nick and stuff, I got a feeling we got a huge fight at the last party tomorrow night at the townsquare of Salem on the 31st.