- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

AJ/Justin are sad and miss their loved ones an angel sends AJ into the pass as Justin to fix issues with Alyassa Milano for him. Justin is sent back too to help fix some of the realationships with his friends too.

Febuary 3rd, 2012

I couldn't stop crying. "Justin!" His mom told me. "Ryan is here!" His mom told me. "Let him in." I told her. This would be interesting. He gave me a big hug, and a smile. "Hey buddy!" He said. "I am glad your ok." He told me. "I am not ok." I told him. "I still miss Ro." I told him.

He laughed again, "Your still having that BSB issue?" He asked. "Yeah, but I see AJ when I look in the mirror just with the wrong tattoos." I told him. He laughed. "Oh my gosh!" Ryan told me."You are too much." I was polite and sent him home and accepted his gift basket and flowers he gave Jessica Biel and Justin's mother.

"I lost my heart in Siberia." I sang to myself, and began crying more. "Where all my dreams could come true." I sang to myself. "Where the one you love, doesn't love you." I began crying tons on my bed. I needed my dogs back, the guys back, and most importantly Rochelle. I prayed. "Let me help Justin, let him help me with whatever went wrong 11 years ago. Then switch us back, I can't live without being a BSB, my family, or Rochelle in this messed up reality." I cried.

--------------------------------------------------

I was crying too. I didn't know Howie could punch a person that hard in the stomach. "I miss NSYNC." Justin cried screaming in my body. Then ran into the bathroom, then the angel woman showed up. "What if you were sent back into the past for a week to help each other and then 4 days to help each other in the present?" The angel told AJ and I at the same time. "He would switch us back?"I told him in my body. "Please." He begged as a vortex opened up in each of our hallways in the upstairs of our homes. We both jumped into them or must of, because we both fell out at the same time.

 "OWHHHHH!" I yelled. "Alex." I yelled at him. "This isn't right, you know."He complained. "At the moment Justin." AJ told me in my body, we're really not one to judge. Not my fault if BSB nearly beat you up in my body thinking your on something." I told him.