- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

AJ and Justin begin working on fixing their pasts for each other.  BSB and NSYNC start looking for AJ and Justin.

2002.

"Hi, Alyassa." I came up to her on her show. "Hi AJ." Alyassa Milano told me. "How are you?" she asked. "Good." She told me. "So you wanna go out on a date tonight, just for fun?" I asked her. She looked at me confused. "I am with Justin." She told me. "No, we called a truce. I told him, I would help you guys."I told her. "Oh." She told me. "Maybe."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2002. Justin's POV

"Hi, Brian." Justin told him at the local Baptist church watching him rehearse for his solo record a new song. "What?" He asked. "Forgive AJ, he hasn't been himself lately. Then again, I didn't know he had a "normal" to start with." I told him, giving him the back handed insult. Brian got up about to punch me.

"Then get out." Brian told me, instead, then punched me in the stomach. "OWH!" I cried. "Dude, that hurts. Stop doing that." I yelped. "Padlock AJ's stuff so he can't get drunk just this week, and I'll go away, I am from the future or something is in my head or soul or something, please." I cried. "But Justin, you don't understand, I don't know why your here and I don't care, you don't insult my friends." Brian told me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feb. 4th, 2012.

"I don't know where he is!" Rochelle was freaking out calling Kevin on the phone. "I am sure he is alright. We'll figure it out, I promise." Kevin told her by phone in his car on his consul as he drove up there. "It's just, it's not like him, and the Justin thing. There is a reason for that I hope." As she told him crying. "I mean we JUST GOT MARRIED!" She began crying.

"Get a grip, Rochelle, he will be ok. I promise. He will." Kevin tried to relax himself and hide the fact he was crying too.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Lance was investigating Justin's house. "Where is Justin at?" he asked. "That is why I want you to go to his room and see where he is." Jessica Biel asked him. "It's like he went through a worm hole or something and I wanted someone to check before I called the police." she told him. Lance looked all over the house, till he got to the bathroom. "Oh my...." He whisphered, realizing you could see a couple burn marks made by something that came from the shower and tub in their big bathroom and it was on the walls and mirror the stains from some sort of light burst or fire. Jessica and Lance started to cry a little bit too.