- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

AJ takes Alyassa Milano on a date, Rochelle in the present is freaking out looking for him. AJ and Alyassa have sex. Justin is trying to help Brian with his car.

Feb. 4th, 2012

"AJ!" Rochelle called again from the bathroom; crying till her face had turned purple. AJ's mom, Denise ran in. Then began hugging her, "Where could he have gone, why did he leave me?" Rochelle asked. "Do you think these burn marks is where he did something weird with a girl or a wormhole or...?" She began asking and crying.

AJ's mom, slapped her hand. "Honey," she said as she wipped her tears for her. "I am sure Alex is ok." Denise told her. "I am sure he is ok." Nick ran into the house. "Justin Timberlake is missing too!" Nick shouted nearly out of breath.

"What?" Both women shouted. "But that isn't possible, he was upstairs, there is no way, he could've left the house!" Rochelle shouted. "I hope they get back in time and our ok." Rochelle cried.

--------------------------------------------------------

Feb. 4th, 2001

It's 7:30pm and AJ was taking Alyassa Milano to the one of the premire resturants in L.A. She looke beautiful in a simple purple dress and tattoos on her medium frame and hourglass shape. With her nails done in a bright rose pink nail polish and dark magenta lip stick and lavander eyeshadow.

"Damn." AJ said. "So what went wrong with you and JT?" AJ asked. "I don't know, he made some fuss about getting married to the "perfect" girl." She said. "So he hesitated and stuttered." She said annoyed as AJ let her into his mustang. The angel observed, "He better watch what he is doing." JT's angel told his. "I know what will happen, trust me their so soild even if they hook up tonight, he will still NEED Rochelle more than any other woman." they debated observing them up in the sky flying with the car.

--------------------------------------<333333333 <zz3

At the resturant the time just flew by for us. As we drank the whine and were talking about work for that time I couldn't help but smile. "I love your dress and your tattoos and your show.. and..." I told her, then we kissed.

***************************

I pushed her down hard on the bed and took off her clothes, it felt like a whole other life. "I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you!" I felt myself saying screaming as Justin. Even after the sex, it wasn't the same, it didn't feel right with my life or me, I wasn't this man, or in this time in my life anymore. I knew what I had to do.

I got changed and gave her money for the hotel room, breakfeast, and enough for a taxi for him home near San Fransico. "That outta cover your needs for tomorrow morning." I told her. "But Alex, we're meant to be. I got you hooked up with an agent and everything." Alyassa told me with love clearly in her eyes.

"No." I told her, "this is not my life, it's Justin's." I told her. "I mean, your awesome in bed, but..." As I talked to her, she turned into a demon cupid angel and scared me the crap out of me. With a perfect body, but full black eyes as another cupid angel with the same look came. "How dare you!" The angel shouted back at the other one. Then they turned into "fairies" and flew out the window. I realized Alyassa was still asleep and left a note.

------------------------------------------------------------

"Why are you helping me with my car?" Brian asked. "Because you gotta help Alex and I gotta have Alyassa have her faith in love back." Justin told him. Brian looked at him bewildered. "You are very strange, Justin. Your not on anything." Brian stated. "As long as you don't beat me to a plup again, no." Justin said. Brian laughed as Justin finished fixing his coolant and battery for him. "Now, remember Saturday at noon, be at The Roxy, take care of AJ, and keep an eye on him through June 16th, 2001 and then send him to Promises." He said. Brian looked at him confused. "Justin we're touring soon." Brian told him confused. "Just do it, please don't ask, it will make you all confused." Justin said as he ran off and jumped through the time portal.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I went to kiss Alyassa on the cheeks and on the lips, she woke up a bit confused. "I gave you enough money for in the morning, in case you forgot some." I told her. "I love you as a friend, Alyassa. Your good in bed, but your just not my type, and I belong to someone else and I got to find out the meaning of love." I told her as I kissed her passionately on the lips. "You'll find someone and have kids someday and be very, very, very happy I am sure of it." I told her with a big smile. Then hugged her then jumped threw the portal that appeared in the alley behind the hotel. Then fell inside my home in the present time.  Rochelle got excited and couldn't stop kissing me. "I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love YOU!" She shouted crying. I was a bit confused, but happy as I could be to see her.