- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Feb.4th and 5th, 2012 in the afternoon. AJ comes back from a wormhole to end up in Rochelle's arms. But soon, the angel shows him loves past with humans and how God tried to wake them up.

Feb. 4th, 2012. "Oh My God!" Rochelle cried. "You came back!" She cried. "I can't believe your here!" She cried at me. "Now you can finish your movie and record with the guys, and play pool again, and..."

I looked at her weird. "Movie?" I asked. "Yeah, your doing a movie with Mila Kunis." Rochelle told me. I just hugged her tight. "Then you can make up with the guys over leaving them for your solo career rudely years ago like you resloved to this year." Rochelle told me. I cried and hugged her. "It will be ok, baby." I whispered to her.

"Oh my God! God gave me my son back!" My mom, Denise shouted through the house with the guys there. "I gotta fix something with the angel." I said, everyone looked at me confused, but Brian. I guess he figured I was having a near death experience and weird day to begin with. "Ok." He said. Rochelle wouldn't stop hugging me, even as I stood up. "Can I pray with you too?" She asked in a sweet hilarious way. "Sure, why not?" I told her, happily.

---------------------------------------------------------------

We had prayed the night before, but it didn't get anywhere to fix me from taking Justin's place in those movies. Which saddend me; I wasn't like him. I love music more than fame, and my fans, and friends even more so.

"Angel!" I shouted. "What?" She came in annoyingly looking like Britney Spears but in white, purple, and gold religious rhobes. "You won't know the truth till you find the true meaning of "Love"." She told me. "No, not that." I answered her.

"My destiny switched with Justin Timberlake's can you fix it or have God fix it?" I asked her. "Probably if you went to church a little more or read your Bible instead of just listening to those stuck up men where you work. I could talk God into it." She replied. "Ok." I told her, as I finished putting on my shirt of the day.

"But I want to show you the "Greek Gods" and "Alien Gods" and how they screwed people up, come on." She replied in Britney's Lousiana accent. As a huge light came over me again and boom! "I'll show you how God tried to fix it too." She told me. 'Oh no! NOT AGAIN!~' I thought sadly as she grabbed my hand and took me into another deminision that showed people's lives and living in the past on earth and a little bit of heaven.