- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

AJ finally truely wakes up!

2/5/2012

"I love you ROCHELLE!" I shouted. "Oh my Gosh, Alex!" She freaked out. "Baby, your sweating. Tell me what is going on, now." She asked.

"I keep having nightmares and I was stupid I watched "Charmed" and let a demon in and Justin Timberlake crashed his jeep into the house.

"No, he didn't, babe." She told me, then kiss me on the lips.

"You need to relax, I will call Brian and the others to come over tomorrow and they can have lunch with us and pray and it will be ok. Why did you do that to begin with, besides looking at "hot booty women with well blessed and endowned assets"?" She asked me as we lay on my black leather coach.

I began to cry, she gave me tons of hugs and kisses all over my face. "Tell me, sweet AJ, I love you, you know it." She begged me, then whipped the tears from my eyes with her hands and kissed my hands. "

"Well you help me, get on the straight, baby?" I asked her.

"Yes, of chorse, hon." She told me, then kissed me.

"What was your reason for doing it through?" She asked.

"To find the true meaning of "Love"." I told her before I cried again.

"Honey, you have been imagaing seeing people all week and stuff. You need to cut back on all those supernatural, horror, and Christian shows you all watch." Rochelle told me.

"Plus, the weather messing up your cute sinuses and the heat making everyone in California crazy." Then she hugged me. Then kissed me on the lips. I smiled realizing I was naked and I was this happy. "You won't leave me, even for that big of a mess up?" I ask

ed her. "No, never. We'll pray and it will be ok." Rochelle told me finally. "It will be ok, just hang in there, now tell me what you have been dreaming about that made you confused about what is going on in your life honey and we'll check and see if the doctor gave you something they shouldn't have." She told me, then kissed me and loved me all the rest of that beautiful night. I smiled. Best Winter ever!