- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Rochelle, checks out everything for AJ. Talks to the guys to make sure he is ok. AJ starts writing down his ideas about love for a book and a song. As well as his other dreams of starting a colonge and fashion line for men and women. Rochelle and AJ discuss what made them have that huge fight at the beginning.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: Doctor name is made up, any doctors, etc. with the same name. Just a concidence. Please take no offence. Thank you. Just a concidence.


4/7/2012 7am

"Ok, thank you. Dr. Gato, we appericate it. Thank you." Rochelle told the nurse at the testing center for them. "I am scared baby." I told her. After they took a blood sample and put the bandages on. "Your testing me more than at work." I told her. "It is the best thing for you, I talked to the doctors, looked up everything online. Plus, like she said, you need more vitamins, more working out reguarly, sleep, and we need to drink less alcohol. It's making you start to go crazy and go back and forth in between parts of your ego and not remembering your in them." She told me.

"But you never ever want to hurt me or anyone you love. Not even fans. Not even fans that screw up all the time. That is why you have been acting crazy all week. That and the spritual stuff you been doing." She told me.

I sighed she was right. "I promise, I will do whatever I have to so I can make you happy, and we can handle each other and be together forever, and not just 10 years or less like our haters and enemies place on us. We will be together forever, and in heaven too, hanging out with our friends online, offline, and even the people I should have kept my promise to about going to my wedding." I told her. I hugged her and kissed her like crazy and then all over her cute face. She giggled. then laughed.

4/7/2012 11am

"Alex." I  told himwith a hug. "I heard you went crazy this week. So your manager flew me down." He told me, then gave me a big hug. "What happened to your arm?" I asked. "Well Kevin, I went nuts I guess.Not sure how, my wife took me to my doctors and sponser and got me tested." AJ told me with a sigh. Then began to cry, then I hugged him. "Kevin,..." AJ was crying.

I hate when he does that, but I knew I had to slap him back to himself and go all father figure and sargent in one and get him back. "ALEX." I told him. "We're your FRIENDS, you can tell us anything, you have no sense all week, what happened tell us everything. We'll even not write or not say anything into our voice recorders. I promise, but tell me this. Why and as your friends how can we help?" I asked.

" Yeah tell us." Nick said. "No Nick in the room. He's a jerk and he needs to stop being one." AJ said. "Brian too, I am not ready to be religious yet." He said with a bit of tear. We all hugged him. I understood, some things you can only tell to certain people, and now we were going to get to the bottom of the black coated man and everything. All the crazy stuff going on.

After we talked Alex, went up to Howie. "Howie, you gotta to help me with this and set this up. Do you know how J.lo and Britney did this and Shaggy?" He asked. As I, Howie D. looked I noticed. It read, "AJ's Dream and music book" on the front of the 7 subject notebook. He must of gotten it from a purple - mart.


"Look," he showed me."There is Rochelle and I there, and some model kids to represent Kids, she wants to have. She helped me do that part. Then my doggie dogs. Then,.." As he turned the page.

"My goals and dreams and a song I am writing for her for Valentine's Days. WOOT!" He said.

"See, my colonge line for men and my sexy ladies line for women of what they actually want to smell like, instead of the old lady things some of the pop stars today are selling them." He said.

"Then, an eye glasses line, and a fashion line for women, so they can look sexy and hot, and stylin'." He said with a smile. "This is for men, so they can look relaxed and cool. When the economy gets better, totally." He said with a huge smile.

I hugged him. "Good luck, J. I would ask our manager for Britney's number or go through her agency, just look it up on her website or ask her to direct message you on twitter or e-mail."Howie told me. "Yeah, can you help me with some of the song through?" AJ asked.

"Yes, of chorse, buddy." He said, "I won't tell either." Howie told me, I knew he would, but he would try not to tell people, yet.

4/7/2012
I went into my recording studio. I played the tune in A minor, then D minor, then D #, the chords weren't working well with it. Then I tried the C minor with the B minor and 3 D sharps in the melody and it worked.

"When I feel you around me, and your L-O-O-V-E for me. I don't want you to ever GO Rochelle, No-Woah, don't ever Go, don't ever go." I wrote on the piano and then Howie came in an hour later to help me finish it up.

"This is so going to rock!" Howie told me. "What are you doing for Valentine's day?" I asked. "Dinner, and my own little surprises." Howie told me with a smirk. Then gave me a big hug. "Take care, J, if you need someone else to talk to, let me know, ok, BFF." Howie said happy I was feeling better.