- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

AJ and Howie go shopping, AJ and Howie get mobbed in an L.A. Purple Mart. AJ catches up with an old girlfriend and it makes the tabloids and SNA within hours. Howie finds himself over-managing BSB. Howie fights with someone on the phone.

2/8/12

"Well, why do we have to buy her toys?" Howie asked me. "Because she deserves them and so our dogs." I told him.

"Ok, AJ, now your just being crazy." Howie told me like he was my parent. "Howie." I whined a bit. "Please, this Valentine's day is our first as a married couple it has to be "perfect"." I told him.

"The underwear?" Howie asked. "I want her to have sexy stuff we both like so I can get turned on, or just love her like I should." I told him. Howie laughed a bit. Then I grabbed a whole other thing of chocolates, the expensive kind and fresh roses from Lawn and Garden.

"AJ, this is our last stop, you went to three stores already, tomorrow we are both staying home." Howie told me. "No." I protested him. "I want to go out with Rochelle and take her to a hotel and make love to her." I told him. "AJ" Howie whinned. Then a whole bunch of 20 and thirty somethings came running.

"Oh MY GOSH!!!!!!!!" A woman screamed. "Those are HOWIE D. AND AJ MCLEAN OF THE BACKSTREET BOYS!" She shouted as a huge crowd of people came running at us as the employees at the purple mart called the manager. "Ladies and gentlemen, please leave the 2 gentlemen buying Valentine's gifts for their loved ones alone." The Store manager announced.


"Ok, what happened?" The Store Manager came up to us and asked. "A girl shouted and we were mobbed." Howie told him, solemly. "I'll check out, Howie." I told him. "Fine, go threw their express line." Howie told me. "I'll meet you outside." Howie told me, as he offered to fill out a police report at the store for the both of us.

Then I saw her, "Oh my God, SARAH!" I freaked. "SARAH!" I nearly fainted until she grabbed my hand. "Hi AJ, you seem well." She said, I stood there is shock. Not realizing the Paparazzi were taking pictures of us talking. "So how are you?" I asked. "Well, I am teaching dance classes now." She told me. "That's good. How is your life going?" I asked her.

"Pretty well, the hubby and I are going for Vacah near the beaches in Flordia. You know Disney World and stuff." She told me. I gave her a hug and a couple kisses on the cheeks. "I wish you the best, no cheating on him." Then gave her another big hug. "Take care." As she went off towards the back of the store for the kids clothes; I realized the guys from SNA were waiting outside.


"Hey, AJ,are you leaving your wife for Sarah?" He asked. "Ohhhh, are you getting that stuff for Rochelle for Valentine's Day?" He kept asking,"No comment. It is for the one that I love, and Sarah is just a friend, that is all I will say. Thank you, have a nice day guys." I told the media as I walked out of the store with my stuff for Sarah and Howie's stuff for Leigh and the guys for the holiday.

"Ok! Fine, then go for the four star hotel!" Howie shouted at Kevin over the phone. "Your not coming back to the group till after Europe and Asia!" Howie freaked out. Then I could here him fighting with Kevin. "No, your the bigger weiny bitch!" He shouted. "If I didn't love you guys so much, I wouldn't be doing the number and manager work for EVERYONE!" Howie yelled. I then realized Howie was so going to need a spa day for V-day! Poor Howie.:( :'(