- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

AJ gets in trouble for yesterday's events, Rochelle gets angry and sends him to the gym, AJ finds the perfect song to preform with his for Valentine's Day. AJ decides he is finally starting to understand the true meanings of love. He is almost done and becomes hopeful again. His angel visits him, the Alyassa Milano Angel.

2/9/2012

"Rochelle, there is no one else but you, that was just a peck." I told her. "But it was on SNA. The new TMZ show spin off." She told me. "Yes, and Sarah and I meet at the same store with Howie there!" I told her.

"Stop thinking I would ever do that, with my pregnant, beautiful wife." I told her. "You want me to get pregnant?" She asked. "Yes." I answered. "Alex, get outta here for an hour, go the gym, and then we will talk." She ordered me.

"But... I..." I tried to speak. "You vowed!" She shouted. "Fine." I left in a huff. Then I took my Mustang and went the gym. Then it hit me what I need to make that song and Valentine's day better and right.

"So did you figure it out yet?" The Alyassa Milano Angel asked me. "Yes." I told her. "I think I know what I must do." I sighed. "I love her, but I gotta show love to people who aren't loved too. And forgive my enemies too." I said.

"Right. Your starting to get it." She said. Then turned into J.LO. "You need to learn who made love and why you need it so bad, then you can break the spell and the demons infecting everyone around you. Through you can't always see or hear them or feel them, doesn't mean you can't fight them." She told me.

As she turned into a 20 year old, Selena Gomez. "Remember, "I love you like a love song baby, and a day without you is like a year without rain, because... as she turned into J.LO again, "Love don't cost a thing, ... even if you were broke my love don't cost a thing,... then Christina Aguilera,..."You are beautiful..."She belted.

"No matter what they say, words can't BRING YOU DOWN. OH, NO, NO, NO, NO. SO DON'T YOU BRING ME DOWN TODAY." She belted. Then into Katherine Mcphee, "Oh this is how it starts lighting strikes the heart, it goes off like a gun, brighter than the sun, finally DOING WHAT WE WANT. Brighter than the sun." About love, then back into Alyassa.

"Maybe you and the "Charmed" ladies should make things right too and NSYNC?" She hinted. "Ok, I will. I'll apologize to NSYNC for acting looney in person." I told her. "Good, good. Now get to work, hunk." She said. Then I woke up from my dream and realized I had been at the gym sleeping at a snack table for 20 minutes.

Then Jessica Simpson's songs came on from years ago; "This can be your final heartbreak, I can show you what your heart takes. Never say "Goodbye"; NEVER MAKE YOU CRY, YEAH THIS CAN BE YOUR FINAL HEART BREAK." She belted then I heard THE SONG; to sing with mine for Valentine's day.

"I wanna LOVE YOU FOREVER and this is all I'm asking of YOU! 10,000 Lifetimes together; is that so much for you do! From the moment, I saw your face-ace and felt the fire from your sweet embrace I swear I knew I wanna love you forever, ever." She sang to the remix version of the song. I smiled; soon my life would be normal again.