- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

AJ and Rochelle deal with morning sickness and AJ has to make a call and make things right with a friend who needs him to need him again. AJ tells Rochelle how he feels and tries to make her understand again.

2/10/2012


"AJ!" Rochelle screamed freaking out. "I had a bad dream that their were monsters and BSB had turned into vampires." Rochelle screamed.

As I hugged her tight. "Rochy, it's ok." I told her. Then kissed her on the forehead and on her nose. "I'm right here, your pregnant, we're going to check out with the doctor later today." I told her.

As she began crying full of emotion, full of tears. "I love you forever, you know that." I told her. "But you haven't been yourself lately." She whined as I hugged her closer as we began walking out to the living room and kitchen for some tea.

"It will be ok. I will take care of you, ok honey." I told her. "I will, I promise." I told her. "After Valentine's day until I am done bonding with that baby 6 months after it's boring, it will be all about you, then all about us." I told her.

"Oh ALEX." She grinned with a happy smile, come on let's get you some tea and some apple slices for you and the baby. "I hope it's a girl.But I'll love it no matter what it is." I told her, she smiled happily. This is what Love had to be all about.

"Ok, well you come back watching "Smoosh" too, that "Magic Keyboard" one was trippy." She told me. I grinned and smiled. As I grabbed the extra kitchen trash can, the little one, and then put it in our bedroom. So she could use it when her hormones acted nuts.

"I'm going to call Kevin." I told Rochelle; "What happened to Howie and Nick and Brian?" She asked. "They said to not call them till AFTER Valentine's Day." I told her. "You deserve the 'perfect' Valentine's Day, Rochelle. Yes, you do. Please, I love you babe, just try to understand me, ok." I told her.

"I love you." I whispered to her, as she went to sleep on the coach and I moved an extra mini-trash can there, I was so buying one at Purple Mart in the morning. "Kevin," I said on his machine, he had to be up by now it was 3am here, so it would be 11pm on the East Coast where he lived. "Rochelle is morning sick, how do we cure it?" I asked sheepishly.

"I can almost here you laughing on the other end; happy I need your help. Come on man. please, please, please, Please." I begged him. "Your my best friend Forever, we like to hit the Techiquila, we're in a boyband forever, but we kick ass together, wanna be my friend and help me with Rochelle." I sang annoyingly into his answering machine. Kristen, Kevin, and Rochelle all yelled at me at the same time. "STOP SINGING THAT SONG, AJ, I AM UP, I AM UP!" Kevin shouted. "What is going on?" He asked. "We're Pregnant." I told him.

"You or ROchelle?" He asked. "Rochelle, good, what's the problem, Morning Sickness, I forgot how you fix it, it is worse than before." I told him. "You make sure she gets Zinc, Postassieum, and Magnesium, and Calicum, and CQ-10 and milk to stop it." Kevin told me. "You need to take her to a doctor to get her on a nausseia pill in the morning, and a plane ticket." He told me. "Why do I need to Rochelle a plane ticket?" I asked. Then he laughed his old Kentucky laugh. "Not for her, for Kristen, Mason, and I, and your mothers, because now their going to wanna help you with the baby coming into the world." He said. "Ok, right on it, Pumpkin man." I told him, he laughed again. "See now, I have to go this weekend, because you called me "Pumpkin man"." He giggled with me for about 90 seconds; "See you, I told him." After making sure I had written what we were going to need on the post-its.

"Love you Bestie, see you." I told Kevin. "See you, Alex, don't let AJ or Johnny take you over too much right now, ok. Love you, see you Saturday morning, pick me up at L.A.X. and get my tickets tomorrow. Bye." He replied. 'Ok, I am so in it now.' I thought.