- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

AJ summarizes having a meal with the cast of "Charmed".

2/13/2012

"Hi," I said as I shook Holly Marie Combs hands. "Hello, how are you?" She asked me. "Good."

"You, my wife will soon have a baby." I told her and her boyfriend. "Hi Rose." I said as I shook her hand.

"Doing well?" I asked. "Alyassa!" I shouted. "Wow!" "What?" She asked, "Thank you." She answered. "Brian K.!" I shouted.

"How are you man?" I asked as he brought his wife in. "Ok, we'll enjoy dinner tonight." I told him. Rochelle came up to me. "Are you nuts?" She asked.

"I want to stop having weird dreams about this, I thought this would be a good start; plus we can both network for work for when after the baby is born through them. Come on, honey." I told her as I grabbed her back and walked her from the door as I shut it.

"Fine, if you say so." She said. Then hugged and kissed me. The meal went well and everyone got along, even Shannon Dourghty who was already inside the house before the others and their loved ones came in.

"Thanks." We both said at the end of the whole thing about 8 pm at night; watching their cars leave. "See, don't you feel better?" I asked her, "If you do, then I guess I do." She told me.

Then I got it. Tomorrow, was going to be a crazy day and I was going to have to sing.