- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

End and Epilouge.

stories/2114/images/image_reasonably_small.jpg

 

2/15/2012

"I love you Alex." Rochelle more or less hummed in her voice to me as my alarm clock went off the next day. "Last night was wonderful." She told me with glee, "I have never felt that way, ever, ever about myself."

She smiled a smile with the glamour of Marylin Manroe and the heart of a million angels light shinning into my heart. I could feel the heat of her warmth and of our unborn baby. That child was going to be so blessed, so talented, beautiful, and spoiled.

What a time to live at to, the end of the time of "Sorrows" and the soon "Tribulation", that many speculated upon. No matter what you believe about that; if you believe it at all. I never felt so happy, then Rochelle fell asleep in my arms again. Then I heard someone speak to me.

"God does love you AJ, your many fans too. He just hopes they come to him." I heard her say. "Take care, I bless you..." I heard her say in my mind somehow. But I couldn't make out the last part. "Things will change, an enemy will be a friend, the great Eagle will help Israel again, Christ will soon return. But that NEVER means you don't have a say in your Destiny or in that of your family, friends, co-workers, and loved ones." She told me.

"True, somethings God has decided, Your "Expiration Date" as people tend to think of it. Through that isn't so, it doesn't have to be. You can make your child into a GREAT PERSON WOMAN OR MAN, or make them into someone who is spoiled, ungrateful, lost, evil, and can't find their way, or worse, gives up and gets angry and takes it out on the world in a negative way." I heard her say over Rochelle's chooing, "I love you"s, "I loved that song last night"s.

"It will be ok, now why don't you sleep in another 15 minutes." I heard her say, then we feel asleep.


------------------------

As an angel came down with sand, petals, diamonds, and gold to bless them with and incense for their baby to be blessed as they slept. AJ and Rochelle smiled, dreaming of their future as parents. "Remember John 3:16 and Luke 1:37 and what Jesus said the Greatest Commandments were Alex and Rochelle." The angels told them, as they began singing "Rock of Ages" and "Halleijuah" so loud the neighbors thought they had a choir in their house.

The angels danced and sang happily into Heaven. As Alex and Rochelle and their unborn baby dreamed happily of angelic cupids shooting people with love arrows of happiness from Heaven. People becoming happy again, and the world being as happy as they are.


The End, for now that is.