- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

AJ and Rochelle, help Brian, Baylee and Leighanne move in for a while. Weird stuff starts happening at work and at their shows.

Febuary 1st, 2012

stories/2114/images/50066.jpg I was helping Brian lifting his boxes of Baylee's and Leighanne's stuff into my home, into my guest room. When, three hot women show up at my door. "Oh, yeah." Said the cute bright red haired one. "Oh stop it, he's mine." The oldest one said, with long brown hair, she reminded me of my mom in a bad way too, which is never good. Then the one in the middle with blonde highlights in her blonde hair. "We are your angels, we're going to do a switch, you won't notice anything till tonight at the show." She said.

Brian stopped it, "Ok AJ TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH YOU?" He asked. "Ummmm, I started watching, "Charmed" and I think I slept walked into the park by our mansion in the middle of night, did a spell, and burned a lamb soild on a BBQ grill." I told him, he went into to shock. Then he ran into the house yelling at me, thankfully the girls had just went shopping for clothes to meet some people locally tonight.

"AJ!" He shouted, then I saw something run past me and a black shadow person behind it and fainted. Brian helped me up, "Look, you were never in our group, I don't even know why I hang out with you." Brian told me. I was confused.

"I am so screwed." I sighed. "But let me go to the show, the fans will totally still LOVE me, I guarantee it." I told him. "A big egocentric movie star like you, I bet. Get out." Brian told me, Leighanne and I own this place, see I have the deed. "Justin will be here and you can understand what happened." Brian told me. I ran outside crying, I totally ruined my life now.