- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

AJ and Justin learn of what life was like before and why they need to change.

Febuary 1st, 2012

"Welcome to Ancient Greece!" The angel said. "Your serious?" I asked her. "We are in ancient greece!" I said with a smile.

"Well, you know what happened." She told me. "The sin, the snake, the different versions of men God made, but he ultimately choose your kind, since you were both the smartest and the kindest to keep." She told me.

"Now, you and Justin will have different bodies and in 2 days, you can spend your last 12 days fixing everything for everyone you screwed up with that messed up prayer." She scolded me. I sighed.

stories/2114/images/thumbnailCAH2C4KF.jpg"So I want you to help this eldery couple and understand what I did to do it." She explained. "This is just a construct of the past, so you can see how "love" works and how it affects people on the spritual levels." She explained to me.

"I miss Rochelle." I told her. I began to cry. "I want my Ro ro back." I cried like a little kid.

She hugged me, look this is just so you can learn more. She hugged me, again. Kissed me on the top of my forehead. "Remember your friends The Backstreet Boys love you, and so do your fans, etc." She explained. Hugs.

Rochelle couldn't stop crying, I could hear her. I was wondering what the heck had happened to me. "Help, help." I whispered. "Oh AJ!" I heard Rochelle shout. Happy I was ok, I guess. But then I realized she was talking to Timberlake.