- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

AJ wakes up, then falls back to sleep again. The group tries to help him and find out what is going on. Justin wakes up too, but then goes back to sleep again, doctors monitor them, their loved ones start going crazy with worry.


1:34:09am

Febuary 2nd, 2012

"Dream, I had a dream, accident, Justin ruined my roses, watch good TV show, about things I know are bad, did a spell, life went bad." Is all I could say.

"Oh my God!" Howie yelled and started crying. He was bawling. "Calm down." Kevin told him crying with a huge hug. "It will be ok." He told him. "We could loose him." Howie said. "I don't want to even.."He went back to crying this time to Nick, who was already crying and pacing like he couldn't relax.

Brian was praying and crying at the same time, Baylee was with Howie's family in the mean time to make sure he was safe. "It will be ok." Brian said crying now too, as the group began crying, as Howie and Kevin cried laying in the private waiting room.

----------------------------------

Febuary 2nd, 2001

"Justin what do you mean, your AJ?" Chris asked. "Your Justin, Not AJ from BSB, besides you got to get better." He hugged him. "I know." Lance said, crying too. "Joey,"JC asked. "I will get the psychologist tomorrow."Joey said. "I know." JC said, crying. "Whom would have thought after Justin was on Punk'd he would have crashed his Black SUV into AJ's yard and now it's in the pool." JC said crying, "At least him and Alyssa are still together." He said.

As BSB and NSYNC ran into each other in the waiting room and realized the year had changed to 2001.

-------------------------------------------
In real time, Febuary 2nd, 2012

"What is wrong with you guys?" Lance asked. "I have never seen you so, well, dammit, sad." Lance, "Well, he be ok?" Lance asked.
"We don't know yet." Brian answered him. As both groups sat in the family room, and their families were crying, and the doors to the one waiting room
was locked by the staff to protect both groups and their huge families some of them have.

"Are Justin and Alex ok?" Chris asked. "Justin thought it was 2001 and he was Alex." He worried, "I hope not." Nick said.

They hugged each other.