- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

AJ and Justin both finally wake up. But their still switched. AJ and Justin try to explain but the group freaks out.

Feb. 2nd, 2012

The waiting room had become slient after I went in there, Justin and I are switched for a week, to fix his past, and he fixes whatever the heck my problems are. I hope not, I hope I am awesome.

"Brian, get your ass over here." Justin said in AJ's body. "I am not Alex." hesaid. While Brian started to cry again, "No, you are." Justin told him. 'This is going to take longer than I thought, if he is the most likey to be sober with the hole in the heart thing and the religious thing. Then I am so screwed for at least a week.' I thought.

------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up next too, I know that journal entry screws up alot of people. "JC get here." I told him, waking JC up. "I am not Justin." I yelled at him. I knew Brian and the guys totally called in the doctors and the psychologist for my body in there, since NSYNC was ready to do the same. "I am sorry JC, that was just a dream I had alot." I told him. 

JC nodded, then told the psychologist to go away like I knew he would. The hospital still wanted me to see him through for all the damn money. Brian luckily I hoped didn't call it. As I realized I was going to be on cruches for six weeks and so was Justin in each other's body.

As we watched Pennslyvenia on TV talking about "Buckeye Chuck" and "Puntuxony Phil" on TV. Buckeye chuck had a better prediction rate through. At 75%. People in the north east are a bit nuts. We both just wanted to get back to our girls, and friends, and get each other's lives together so we could start over and be ok. Have a good Valentine's Day.