- Text Size +

WEDDINGS

9/12/2013 04:38 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

 

BACKSTREET BOY WEDS

 

From the Department of So Cute We May Puke...

 

Backstreet Boy Brian Littrell has reportedly married his girlfriend of two years, journalist Meg Michaels.

 

A publicist for the Backstreet Boys confirmed the pair got hitched last weekend in Louisville, Ky., where they make their home. Littrell and Michaels swapped vows in an intimate, emotional Christian ceremony Saturday on the Louisville riverfront, then celebrated at local dining spot Corbett's with close family and friends, including Littrell's bandmates.

 

It's the first marriage for Michaels, 33, the arts editor at Louisville alt-weekly LEO Weekly, and the second for Littrell, 38, a founding BSB member and a syndicated Christian radio host. Littrell has a 10-year-old son, Baylee, from his previous marriage to actress Leighanne Wallace; the pair wed in 2000 and split in 2009.

 

The two reportedly met cute when Michaels, formerly a writer for Rolling Stone, went out on tour with the Boys for a 2011 story for the iconic music mag. They tweeted the news of Littrell's Hawaii proposal in early July of this year. Nothing like a short engagement, you crazy kids.

 

From all of us here at TMZ, best wishes, and pass the airsick bag.