- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This capter is VERY steamy. I hope y'all don't hate me too much after you read it!

Brian woke up the next morning and read Kevin’s text. He groaned and said, “Damn it, that’s not good.”

As he rolled out of bed and headed to the bathroom, Leighanne called out, “What’s wrong, Bri?”

Brian splashed water on his face and sighed. This is really not how he wanted to start his morning. He didn’t tell Leighanne and AJ about Nick’s problem, but he did tell Howie and Kevin. He just didn’t know what to do. Rochelle was going to hurt both AJ and Nick and not give a damn about it.

Leighanne came into the bathroom and wrapped her arms around his waist from the back.

“What’s wrong, love?” she asked softly, resting her head on his back.

He relaxed a little at his wife’s embraced. He sighed and closed his eyes.

“Love, if I tell you something, will you keep it to yourself and help me figure it all out?” he asked softly, hoping to get this weight off his shoulders.

“Or course, love. I’ll help you with anything, you know that.” Leighanne answered seriously, tightening her grip on her husband’s waist reassuringly.

He grabbed Leighanne’s hand and led her back to their bed. He quickly and quietly told Leighanne about Nick’s situation and about what Kevin and Kristen found out from Rochelle last night.

When he finished, Leighanne sat there with shock and anger on her face. Brian took her into his arms and held her tight. He just wanted to get all of this done with and have everyone to stopped getting hurt.

“What do we do, Leighanne?” Brian asked, sounding a little scared.

“Well, let’s get through breakfast first,” Leighanne answered, pulling out of Brian’s arms. “Then we should listen to Kevin and warn Nick. He deserves to know.”

Brian sighed again and said, “Okay, let’s get dressed and go start breakfast.”

The both got up and went to their closet. They chose matching Waylee shirts and some simple blue jeans. Today was going to be a tough day and they both knew it as they dressed in silence.

…..

AJ laid in bed, next to Nick, thinking. Thinking about Rochelle and her issues. Thinking about the weird look Nick gave him last night and wondering what was going through his head.

AJ knew that look well. He had seen Nick give it to Lauren many times. That confused AJ a lot, but for some reason, it also thrilled him as well. Which confused him even more. He didn’t know what the fallout would be if he started having more than brotherly feelings for Nick.

But just thinking about having those feelings for Nick got AJ aroused and the next thing he knew, his junk started to get hard.

“Oh, God.” AJ moaned, hoping Nick wouldn’t wake up. AJ put his hand into his underwear and started to take care of his junk with thoughts of Nick in his head.

As his hand started to move faster, he started to moan, deep and hard. He tried to quiet it down so he didn’t wake Nick. But that made him even harder, because he started imagining Nick’s hand moving hard, rough, and fast on his dick. That made him moan even louder.

Nick stirred in his sleep. Oh, no. AJ thought to himself, working faster on his junk, hoping to God he’d finish before Nick woke up. But the next thing he knew, Nick’s eyes were open, watching him jerk off.

Nick slowly looked from AJ’s face to his hard dick. Slowly, Nick’s hand moved to it and started helping. AJ moaned deep as Nick started going faster.

“Oh, Nicky.” AJ moaned breathlessly. “Don’t stop, baby.”

Nick moaned in pleasure as well and said, “I won’t, Jay. Baby, just let me make it all come out.”

AJ moaned again and said, “It’s almost out baby, keep going.”

Nick surprised him even more by getting on top and putting his fully loaded dick in his mouth and started sucking. AJ moaned hard, grabbed Nick’s hair, and started helping him move his head up and down faster. When AJ discharged, Nick swallowed it, made his way up to AJ’s face and gave him a passionate kiss. AJ wrapped his arms around Nick and kissed him back. There was a lot of tongue and passion in it.

They were interrupted by a sharp knock on the door and Brian saying, “Up and at ‘em boys. Breakfast is hot and waiting.”

AJ and Nick had jumped apart when Brian knocked. As soon as they heard Brian do down the stairs, they looked at each other and blushed. They got dressed quickly without looking at or speaking to each other.

As they entered the kitchen, they were bombarded with the delicious smell of eggs, bacon, sausage, and toast. They both inhaled deeply. They smiled as they sat on separate sides of the table. Nick sat beside Baylee as AJ sat on the other side. They were both still blushing deeply.

As Nick reached for a piece of toast, Brian slapped his hand from the head of the table. “We pray before we eat here, Nickolas. You know that.”

They all bowed their heads as Baylee led them in prayer. It was quick and as soon as it was done, all five of them dug in as if they hadn’t eaten in a week.

“This is so good.” Nick said with a mouth full of eggs and sausage.

Baylee, AJ, and Brian laughed as Leighanne said, “Ew, Nick. Chew and swallow your foods before you speak.”

Nick choked on his food and Brian had to thump him on the back several times. AJ knew what he was thinking, because he had the same thing going through his mind.

“Are you okay, Nick?” Leighanne asked with concern as Nick raised his head, coughing.

“Yeah, fine.” Nick breathed, blushing and glancing at AJ.

“Are you sure?” Brian asked, noticing the look between AJ and Nick, but didn’t say anything.

Nick coughed one last time and said normally, “Yeah, I’m sure.”

“Alright, if you’re sure and everybody’s done, I’ll do the dishes as you guys relax. You deserve it.” Leighanne said, grabbing all the dirty dishes. “Bay, you wanna help?”

“Sure momma.” Baylee answered, skipping into the kitchen behind Leighanne.

“AJ, Nick.” Brian started, standing up. “Can I talk to you guys out on the deck?”

AJ and Nick glanced at each other, confused and worried.

“Sure, Bri.” AJ answered for himself and Nick as they got up and followed Brian out onto the deck.

“What’s up, BRok?” AJ asked as they stepped out onto the deck and Brian closed the sliding glass door.

“Yeah, Frick, what’s going on?” Nick asked, more nervous than AJ.

Brian turned to face them and said, “Well Nick, it’s mainly about your situation.”

AJ looked confused as Nick’s jaw dropped in disbelief.

“Guys, sit down, this is gonna take a while and it’s gonna be hard to hear.” Brian suggested before he started.

…..