- Text Size +
Anael sighed heavily as she folded her legs beneath her, sitting on the soft bed. This second day had been rougher than the first. She was so drained from today’s efforts. AJ hadn’t spoken to her at all, and hadn’t shown up for practice. The boys retired with regret and anger. Everyone seemed to be depressed from AJ’s actions. She had no clue how to get in touch with AJ, either. How could she possibly heal him if she couldn’t even find him? Anael felt like she was already failing, and it was just the first full day of her mission.

On the other hand, the boys had been a tremendous amount of help for her. Each was so easy to talk with and great company. She felt somewhat relieved to have their presence around. They had such quirky attitudes, and it made her grateful. Nick was funny and seemed to be a giant kid at heart. Brian was southern, and despite the obstacle God had given him, used it to his advantage. Kevin was quiet, but extremely fatherly. Howie was sweet and friendly. Each would never know how much they would contribute to their friend’s salvation.

Anael fell back onto her bed, chewing absentmindedly on a strand of flaxen hair. She wore a pair of frog boxers with a white tank top. She stared up at the cream colored ceiling. The plus side of being on this mission was that she had the luxury of what the Rock Star had. She would dine with the best, wear the best, sleep in the best, and be the best. She felt like she was a princess living in an alternative world.

She felt her eyes growing heavy, but there was a sharp tap on her door to awaken her. Groaning softly at the eruption, Anael stood up and grabbed her fuzzy robe. She draped it over her shoulders as her soft feet sunk into the thick carpet. She scurried to the large door, opening it gently. She felt her jaw drop open in surprise as she met with a man in sunglasses. “Howdy, Mr. McLean,” she greeted, not hiding the surprise in her voice.

“Miss Lupe.” AJ nodded with approval. He glanced at her clothing as a wry smirk grew on his face. Anael could tell that he was eying her with a hungered passion. On an instinct, she reached up and covered her body with the robe. She cinched the robe tighter against her body with the belt. It was thick and warm, covering her figure entirely. AJ frowned, finally glancing at her eyes. “Kevin told me to come over here and say some shit about me being sorry,” he told her bluntly.

“And are you sorry?” Anael asked, swallowing her surprise.

“Nope, not really,” he stated with arrogant honesty.

“How kind of you,” Anael replied with cruel sarcasm.

“Anything to get the fucking hairy monkey off my damn back,” AJ snorted as he stood in front of her. He felt his features soften for a small moment when Anael winced. Something about her made him tingle. He couldn’t help but be captivated by her beauty. She was from the south, but her skin held a peaches-and-cream coloring, almost a soft white. Her eyes were the color of the sky on a clear day, almost like an indigo blue. There was a playful glimmer in her eyes and perfect white smile. This certain spark drew everyone into her aura. Her soft blonde curls bounced on her shoulders and rested with a silky texture. She was about an inch shorter than AJ with soft curves caressing her body, making her a picture of God’s best art.

“Kevin didn’t seem that bad to me,” Anael replied politely.

“He’s a dick in a cunt’s clothing.”

“Excuse me?”

“Nothing,” AJ chuckled. He glanced at her for a moment, steadying his eyes. He had just come back from the local bar. He figured a nice drink would calm him down, but that drink turned into about seven. His stomach churned for a moment. He suppressed a large bubble of gas forming in his throat. His posture swayed a little. “What’s your name again?”

“Grace-Anne.”

“Can I call you Grace-Anne?”

“If you want.”

“Great, call me AJ.”

“Fine.”

“God,” AJ suddenly murmured. He let a pocket of gas explode from his mouth. Anael cringed as she crinkled her nose in distaste. The smell was awful. He was so vulgar. She felt her stomach knot in displeasure.

“Excuse me?” Anael asked, becoming offended at the thought of him using God’s name in vain. God had done so much for AJ that it was unreal. AJ hadn’t even realized how many times God could have turned away, but had loved him regardless. Several times God could have taken AJ’s life, but He refrained from doing so. Anael frowned at AJ, feeling anger well inside her.

“You’re fucking gorgeous,” AJ hiccupped, the alcohol finally taking effect.

“Thanks,” Anael said with a scowl.

“Want to come back to my room for an intimate party?

“No, thank you, I’d like to remember my first night.”

“You’re loss! I could do some fine things with your body. There’s this trick I do with my tongue and it melts all women into a puddle. I could make you scream for pleasure. I know I have that way with women. I am God’s gift to women.”

“No, women were God’s gift to man,” Anael reported.

“Excuse me?” he asked with confusion.

“Read the Bible, there is one in your room.”

“Oh, no! That damn thing props up my bed! It’s a wonder that it supports my wild antics, too! The bed is lopsided from its extra use!” AJ replied to her with a devilish smirk. He wiggled his eyebrows with a seductive effect. He wanted Anael badly at the moment. Usually, his charm had its effect on women, but Anael held strong.

“Guess it won’t be getting much use from me, though,” Anael replied.

“Your loss,” AJ shrugged as he turned to walk away. He turned back to Anael, looking to tell her something. However, before he replied, a group of women squealed. They called his name with a seductive purr. AJ felt himself tingle with appreciation. The women squealed as he waved at them. AJ looked back as they flashed with breasts, with no thought whatsoever to Anael standing there. AJ grinned with delight as he motioned them on. “See you later, Gracie!”

He was gone within moments, pulling the pack of sinful women into his rooms.

Anael slammed her door in utter disgust. She had never felt such anger well in her body before. She felt the tears spring to her eyes with a feeling of depression. Earth had its effect on her. She couldn’t control all the emotions running through her head. AJ had actually suggested a sinful act to her and then he ran to do it with other girls. Anael flung herself onto her bed, the tears dripping down her cheek like a waterfall. This mission wasn’t going to be all sugar and cream.