- Text Size +
Chapter Four:
The Beginning Of The Nightmare


Blood and pieces of flesh were splattered everywhere on the ground. Car's were on fire! The roads were totally blocked by the crashing of many car's. Groaning, screaming, loud bangs could be heard. Raccoon City was a replica to Hell! Flesh eating Zombies were attacking every single civilian. Ripping and eating their flesh from their bones! Devouring them. But the eaten civilian's didn't stay dead! They turned into Zombies too!

But in the middle of all this, Jill Valentine remained alive and un-infected of the T-Virus that had caused all of this. She walked along the streets of Raccoon City, shooting Zombies along the way. She had to dodge a few as to save her ammo. She was heading for the Police Station, but the way things were going, she was never to make it in time.

She was walking through Raven's Road, the main road in which the station was built upon. Cars were on the road, all smashed together. There were living people running away from the Zombies, into buildings. But they were to slow and weak. The flesh eaters had managed to find their way into the buildings, and caught up with the living. Jill started at a run. She needed to reach the station. But she went down onto the floor as she tripped over something she never saw. She leant up, and saw a Zombie on the floor in front of her, trying to bite her leg.

"Get off you son of a bitch!"

She kicked him in the face with her other foot, and it fell off....blood spraying everywhere. She got up from the ground, then pulled her pistol out. She loaded it.

"Lets finish this shit!"

Moments later, she arrived safely at the station. There were people running in and out of the main doors, all screaming for help. A little boy grabbed Jill's hand.

"Help me! Please! They are going to eat me!" he cried.

Jill looked up from the kid and saw three Zombies running her way! She aimed at the nearest one. Then BANG! off came his head! She aimed for the left, and shot again. It fell to the floor. Then she shot the final one, and then grabbed the boys hand.

"Come with me!" she said breathlessly.

She walked up the steps, and into the station doors. And inside was as much worst as outside. There were cops all trying to calm people down, and cops who had some Zombies in handcuffs. She let go of the boys hand.

"Get into that office there!" she instructed him, pointing over to a safe and empty office.

He ran into the office. She reloaded her gun, and aimed it at the Zombies. BANG! BANG! BANG! All of them fell onto the floor, blood oozing from their foreheads.

"Jill, what the fuck are you doing here?!" asked a man who had a Zombie in cuffs!

"They're infected!" she said reloading her gun once more. "I told you, shoot them in the head!"

She walked over to the office the little boy ran into. As she entered, she was attacked by him. He had managed to knock her to the floor. Then he was trying to bite her.

"Shit!" she shouted, just as her gun managed to slide out of her hand.

She was forcing the boy to get off her, she pushed, and used her strength to raise her leg to kick him off her, then she succeeded. As she got up, he swung for her again, but this time she was ready.

"Eat this fucker!"

She aimed a gun at him, and before he reached her BANG! In the head, she shot him.

She walked out of the office. And saw there were only living humans inside the building. She walked over to the doors and slammed them shut. Then she shot a bullet into the ceiling to get silence.

"OK! All of these crazed, and insane people who are biting us are known as Zombies, and I want you to know that they are infected with a virus. One bite, or even a tiny scratch from these creatures can cause death....or worse! Instant transformation into their kind!!"

There were gasps and sighs and whispers around the main hall now.

A woman in the crowd let out sobs.

"Whats wrong?" Jill asked her.

She never answered. But Jill walked over to her, and saw that she was holding her arm.

"Let me see!"

The woman shook her head, but Jill removed the woman's hand from her arm and saw a bite wound and blood was oozing so fast from it.

Jill looked into her eyes, and whispered "Sorry!"

BANG! She shot the woman in the head.

People were now screaming.

"Quiet!" Jill shouted. "I'm leaving the city! I suggest you all do the same!"

They all screamed and shouted as Jill turned her back, walked over to the doors and opened them and walked out into the City of the Dead.