- Text Size +
Chapter 6 – Fulfilling a Fantasy

AJ whistled happily to himself as he climbed the steps to Howie's home, deciding to be annoying and pop in without warning. Several phone calls had gone unanswered by the older Latino, driving AJ to the point of aggravation. So, like always, he had to fix things. He hadn't done much the following evening, sitting back in his large private theatre with a bottle of Jack Daniels and a good movie. He was hardly fazed by the alcohol content, acting as if nothing had happened during the previous days. Even deciding to be a further good best friend, he rapped politely on his friend's door, waiting for Howie to answer.

"Can I help you?" Grace called as she opened the door instead, glad in a pair of Howie's purple shorts and his black tank top. Both were excessively baggy on the young girl as her long honey blonde curls fell against her heart shaped face, causing sharp bursts of sex appeal to radiate from her core. For a moment she was silent as AJ just gawked at her, the very idea that she was in Howie's clothing giving him the thrill of victory.

"Oh damn, that dog! He was faster than I thought!" AJ whistled, checking Grace from head to foot once more.

"Excuse me?" Grace murmured in confusion, chewing on her bottom lip as AJ continued to ogle her body. She was used to him constantly calling her over for various 'services' at the Devil's Playground, but this seemed entirely different. She wasn't in some costume pretending to be a man's fantasy. She was in a real home where she was actually starting to feel like a real person.

"I give him props for getting you in the sack so soon but damn--"
"AJ? What are you doing here?" Howie interrupted, standing behind Grace in the doorway.

"I stopped by to visit my best friend," AJ answered as Grace stepped silently out of the way, obviously knowing her place wasn't to speak back to AJ if she had any intention in being reemployed at Devil's Playground. "I commend you on your choice of prime beef, but you should have kicked her out as soon as you launched the missile. They tend to want paid by the hour, D. And, damn, how many stitches did you pop below deck, cause she looks like she's in a helluva'lotta pain, Mr. Latin Lover!"

"You're un-freaking-believable sometimes," Howie groaned, becoming annoyed yet again as he let AJ into the house. It seemed to be a normal routine with the younger man now. "Grace and I didn't sleep together and I would appreciate it if you don't talk about her like that."

"You don't have to be ashamed that you finally popped your stripper cherry, D," AJ cackled as Grace brushed past him. He made a point to feel the curves of her body as she left, never really bothering to notice the hauntingly painful glistening in her emerald eyes.

"Just stop being a jerk," Howie shoved AJ's shoulder. "And don't touch her like she's an object!"

"What the fuck is your problem?" AJ yelped in shock as he stumbled back a few steps from Howie's violent push. His brown eyes widened in natural distaste over the situation, attempting not to glare at the older man.

"For one, I did not sleep with Grace. I barely know the woman and I don't like casual sex. Two, don't talk about her or to her like she's a prostitute, because she's not. And three, don't touch her unless she lets you because like I said, she's not an object," Howie snapped back.

"You afraid I might take your sloppy seconds, D?"

"Hard to take any seconds when there haven't been any firsts, jackass!"

"I'm sure she'd let you tap her ass considering your noble rescuing of her hide and all. Don't get all worked up, I'll talk to her about it--"

"I don't need you to talk to her about anything, so don't even finish that damn sentence--"

"Howie! Do you want sausage or bacon?" Kitra interrupted, popping her head in from the kitchen.

"Holy shit, what kinky fuck games are you playing, D?!" AJ hissed.

"Nothing, I'm letting them stay here until they get on their feet!" Howie placed a hand over AJ's mouth so he could reply to Kitra. "Sausage will be fine, Kit!"

"That's Racie's favorite, too," Kitra giggled, disappearing.

"Kevin's going to kill you!" AJ hissed as he pulled away from Howie's grasp once the girls had disappeared. Quickly, he jogged over to press his back against the far wall. Leaning casually, he snuck a glance at both women loitering over Howie's kitchen island. A virtual cornucopia of sexual goodness that cause AJ's entire body to tingle, especially as he watched Kitra scratch the back of her thigh with her other foot. "But God what a way to go."

"You think I care about what Kevin thinks? Besides, has he called either of us since you blabbed that we saved the girls? Hmm?" Howie rolled his eyes at AJ's attitude.

"Y'know, you should really think about getting an anti-depressant or something... Because you should be the happiest man on Earth right now. Sure, they’re a little banged up, but all that'll fade..."

"I don't use women like you, so please stop trying to convert me."

"I think the conversion is complete, D."

"I didn't sleep with either of them! I'm trying to help them start new lives!"

"Why?"

"Because everyone deserves to be happy. That's one thing Carol taught me before she died."

"Well, I deserve to be happy with her," AJ answered with a devilish grin, motioning toward Kitra before practically skipping out to the kitchen.

"Oh Lord, help me," Howie groaned before following him.

*~*~*


"So, what's your style, Kitra?" AJ grinned as he watched the gorgeous woman finger various articles of clothing. He had spent the entire morning with Kitra, Grace, and Howie, basically watching the women with great interest. When Howie had tried to brush AJ out the door so they could go shopping, Kitra had invited him. He couldn't deny his delight at her offer, knowing Kitra was interested. She was always watching him as he moved, except when Howie had put her directly in front of the expensive and empty clothing department just for her specialty. Her blue-gray eyes glittered with delight as she started to pull what she found attractive, knowing Howie had given her a substantial credit limit to spend during the day.

"Anything slinky... tight... leather... dark..." Kitra trailed off, putting a short black tank top up to her body for a moment before placing it back on the rack. "I'm a jack of all trades when it comes to fashion."
"I think you met your match, then," AJ chuckled, reaching for a short leather jacket and flaming red halter top. He arched his dark eyebrows toward her, waiting for a reaction.

"I think I did," Kitra agreed, her eyes lighting up with approval as she took it from him. "All I need is something to wear on the bottom..."
"Why?" AJ murmured, grinning wickedly.

"You definitely are something else," Kitra chuckled, leaning over to kiss his cheek.

"Well, thank you," AJ approved, reaching across her to withdraw a tight, black leather miniskirt.

"Mmm... I like that," she looked over at the dressing room and she wriggled her eyebrows. "Want to help me try this on?"

"If I go in there, we won't be trying anything on," AJ warned as he noticed several saleswomen huddled in a corner whispering. Exhilaration and adrenaline flooded his vary core as he stood close to Kitra, inhaling the soft scent of her skin. Easily, he brushed his fingertips underneath the baggy tank top she was wearing, caressing her delicate flesh to cause a trail of goose bumps. "Because I've been dreaming about you since I saw you the first time at Devil's..."

"Maybe it's time for me to make your dreams come true," Kitra whispered, leaning up to nibble on his pierced earlobe.

"Thank God they won't be wasted," AJ groaned, immediately wrapping his arms around her waist. He tossed the clothing she wanted into the open changing room, hurriedly bringing them inside. He wasted no time pinning her against the mirror, hoisting her right up against his propped left leg. He closed his mouth against hers, intensifying whatever passions had laid dormant the first night at Devil's Playground. He teased and tormented her with the powerful kisses, playing with the tongue ring as his hands roamed freely over her body.

"Holy shit," Kitra panted heavily as their lips finally broke apart to get some air. Her heart was thudding heavily in her chest as their bodies pressed together in every intimate way. She ran her nails down his back, biting back a moan.

"Maybe I'm the one fulfilling fantasies?" AJ growled, nipping at the flesh of her throat. He did his best to unclothe her, but she was just as eager, meeting him halfway. The pressure of his loins grew heavily as each morsel of sweet flesh was revealed, allowing him to suckle on her collar bone, just above the scar on her right breast.

"I think it's both," Kitra retorted, unbuttoning his shirt and practically ripping it off. Her hands and nails trailed all over, leaving deep red marks as she stopped at his behind and squeezed hard.

"Mmm," AJ groaned with pleasure, aggressively searching for her mouth to begin another series of erotic kisses. He allowed her hands to explore every inch of his upper torso, finally leading her down to his jeans. He helped her unbuckle his belt and then unzip the fly, easing her hand along him as the clothing fell free. He hoisted her higher, fully prepared to enter her as she whimpered in true delight.

"Oh please, don't make me wait--"

"I don't intend on it," AJ grunted, holding her firmly by her hips. He guided himself toward the entry point of her womanhood, swiftly entering with a groan of pleasure as Kitra cried out against his shoulder with ecstasy. She accommodated his length immediately, arching her bare body against his as she groaned with pleasure. Instantly, their bodies started to move together to offer a boiling of heated passion that they both could enjoy.

*~*~*


"Y'know, you really don't have to follow me around," Grace suddenly volunteered as she became acutely aware of Howie's presence. She had been briefly glancing at clothing until she noticed AJ and Kitra's coziness, deciding she'd be better off away from that scenario. She had just hoped she could travel around the store for a bit and claim that they had nothing in her size. She was determined not to spend Howie's money almost as determined as she was to deny she felt anything for him. But, her entire body tensed as she turned to look at him, hating how her stomach always knotted into tight nervous curls. Last night had been miserable after he stated that he had been using all those lovely words to describe her. She hadn't been able to sleep at all and when she did, it was always vividly erotic dreams of Howie. He was so kind and gentle, causing her guard to dramatically crumble in a matter of hours. In fact, it had only taken three days of knowing this man for her to fall helplessly underneath his control. And she was fighting like Hell to ignore it.

"I don't like walking around stores by myself and the other two just ran into a dressing room... I thought you might like some company," Howie shrugged slightly.

"I'm used to being alone," she promised, brushing her fingertips over the various materials as she passed. The comment was vague in reference to her past, but she hoped Howie would catch the drift. She didn't have the heart to hurt him, but she feared she wouldn't have the heart to push him away, either.

"I get what you mean," Howie nodded, but still continued to stand next to her. "Do you need help picking something out or are you going to claim there's nothing in your size?"

Grace's emerald eyes immediately shot upward to meet Howie's chocolate eyes. She could have sworn he was reading her mind or more possibly her heart. There was a moment of silence that passed between them until a soft, yet shy smile broke against Grace's sweet features. "How'd you know?"

"Because I know you don't want to depend on anyone and that includes letting me buy you clothes," Howie chuckled at the smile on her face. She looked like a complete angel. "Remember last night? You said you would wear those scrubs every day if you had to."

"I definitely remember last night," she sighed, dropping her gaze back to the clothing. There were many beautiful things on the rack that she probably would have loved to own, but she didn't say anything. "But I'd rather you just let Kit get what she wants... Add whatever you were going to use for me to her or something... If she has some really beautiful things, maybe she'll start to realize that she's not a lost cause anymore..."

"I am going to buy her lots of things, but I want to buy you things, too. There's no shifting over or exchanging with this deal, Grace."

"I don't need anything--"

"I know you don't. Get something you want."

"I don't want anything," she still attempted to persuade, glancing away from the articles of clothing. Biting down on her bottom lip, she tucked her good hand underneath the black tank top, folding the hem of the shirt between her fingers. Howie was offering her far too much and it was causing useless emotions to catch against her heart. She had never been told to do something she wanted before... Not since her mother was murdered...

"Grace--"

"Not anything you can buy, anyway," she finished softly, pressing her lips together to keep the tears from falling. She was taught all her life never to let the tears rain down. Not to mention the fact that she could let Howie know how weak she felt around him, otherwise he might use that to his advantage. Survival was the game she played.

"Hey..." Howie called softly in surprise, never expecting that he could hit such a tender nerve so quickly. He had only wanted to offer her the best so hopefully she could see his sincerity. But, he had quickly forgotten that the world had not been so sincere to her before. It was probably hard to adjust, especially now. Hesitating for a moment, he reached to take her hand. She didn't fight the grasp, so he attempted to fold her into a gentle loving embrace. "We're supposed to be having fun here."

"Its torture for me," she attempted to tease, her entire body relaxing within his warm embrace. Though, he hesitated as she stood so close to his muscular body, wondering if she should wrap her arm around his neck. It seemed so unnatural. Kitra was the only person who cared about hugging her without other intentions.

"I just want you to have nice things that you may not have had before," he explained gently, resting his chin on the top of her head.

"I just don't understand why..."

"Because everyone deserves to be happy and I care about you."

"You don't even know me," she whispered as Howie gently guided her hand around his neck like she had done with his hand at the Devil's Playground. She seemed to press closer when he did that, completely oblivious to the world around her. She was crashing hard.

"You don't have to know somebody to care," running his fingers over the top of her hand.

"For your definition of caring, I think you do."

"My definition of caring?"

"Nothing," she sighed, catching the stiff gaze of the store's manager. She tensed at the bitter glare, causing her to quickly step away from Howie's embrace. She brushed her hand furiously against herself as if try to brush away the feelings she had for him. "I should go get Kit or something--"

"I don't think it's good to bother them right now. She's uh... trying on clothes for him," Howie stumbled to explain, glancing back to see why Grace had pulled away and he frowned at the elder woman. "Come on, pick out some clothes. Please?"

"This isn't my style," she attempted to dissuade, allowing the barrier around her heart to quickly rebuild. She remained tense as attempted to shy away from being so close to him. The heat from his body sending emotions flooding through her system that she couldn't even begin to identify.

"What is your style?"

"I don't know..." Grace groaned, baffled at even the idea of having a style. She frowned softly with a slight pout, knowing she had just worn whatever Kitra had given her to start out with. Then, slowly, whenever she had extra money, she would 'splurge' on baggy t-shirts and shorts. She just wanted to be comfortable.

"Trendy, punk, goth... which?" Howie tried to help.

"I don't know," she repeated, slightly frustrated that he was continuing to push. She just wanted to leave, her lower half aching from having to walk so much. She was ready to just tell Howie she'd wait at the car, until he pulled out a fitted, spaghetti strap tank top with a beautiful decal of a gorgeous fairy. His brown eyes sparkled with hope, actually causing her to smile softly. "...I like that..."

"This would look really good on you," he smiled as well, placing the shirt over his arm as he searched through the particular section, finding a peasant top spackled with a few sequins and embroidered flowers. "This?"

"It's too busy..." she frowned, so he reached for another soft peasant top with just simple embroidered flowers. ”That's better."

"Okay, I've figured out your style," Howie replied as he began another search. "Country casual with comfort."

Grace glanced at him with a slight surprise, "Are you homosexual?"

"No, Darling," he laughed softly, pulling out another shirt. "I grew up with three sisters."

"Oh..." she trailed in surprise, actually smiling with some relief. She patiently watched as he actually selected some of the most gorgeous quality of clothing she had ever seen. And, surprisingly, she didn't disagree with any of it. Slowly, though, she eased toward him. Like a timid child, almost, she pulled on his shirt to get him to lean. Shyly, with a rosy blush accentuating her cheeks, she whispered in his ear, "Can we get some basic tank tops and shorts? ... Then maybe go to the guys' section?"

"Anything you want," Howie smiled at her shy and soft nature, liking it a lot more than her crass attitude and sarcasm.

"Are you sure?"

"I couldn't be more sure of anything."

"Thanks, Stranger."

"You're very welcome, Grace."

Grace's throat constricted a little as Howie attempted to pull away. She was quick to catch his shirt again though, her heart fluttering slightly as she almost drowned within the dark pools of his irises. "Do... Can I give you a kiss... I mean a thank you kiss, y'know?"

"Of course, if you're comfortable with it," Howie nodded, running his fingers down her cheek.

She shivered at the rush of electricity seeming to burst underneath her skin with Howie's gentle touch. She didn't know why she was acting so foolish, especially with a man. But, she could hardly stop herself. "The cheek?"
"Wherever you want."

"But--"

"I'm leaving it up to you, Grace. It's okay."

Grace swallowed the lump forming in the middle of her throat, trying to justify the appropriate place. She had never kissed a man's lips before, because it had been far too intimate. When she had to turn tricks for Kitra, it had been a specific rule she followed. The communication of a kiss on the mouth was dynamic and sure to get a girl in trouble. So, Grace quickly leaned up to plant a soft kiss on his cheek, though she fell short when the kiss landed against the corner of his mouth.

"That... that was a very nice kiss," Howie finally found words lingering in his dry throat. Just the simple kiss made flames flow through his body, the passion burning.

"You're funny, Stranger," Grace laughed, brushing away any emotional tie she may have had to the kiss. She quickly reminded herself not to play with the fire, because she had already been burned. But, Howie knew she was thinking of it as her good hand entwined with his, allowing him to lead her where ever he wanted to take her.