- Text Size +
"How's our AJ doing?" Kevin voiced softly after stirring himself from the fitful slumber as a loud crash echoed from within the store. He jerked and Stephanie who had been curled into his embrace whimpered at the sudden change. Kevin gently brushed his fingers against her face while glancing to Anya, who was speaking softly to AJ as he lay his head gently in her lap. It seemed as if the girls had gravitated toward the men who adored them most, Nick, Brian, and Howie hovering silently as they attempted to sleep. It seemed as if it had been yeras since there were locked in the store, but it was probably merely hours. Whatever the case, Kevin couldn't help but worry as he held Stephanie and glanced to AJ. "J, Buddy?"

"I'm alright. I can actually see the gorgeous angel who's taking care of me and the pain isn't so bad..." AJ answered, wanting to turn and look at his eldest bandmate but knew there would be a consequence with pain.

"Shut up, Casanova," Anya chided softly, though she continued to gently rub his temples in a circular pattern to soothe away the man's pain. The task helped avert the attention to the blush deepening on her rosy cheeks. Several hours spent trying to keep AJ awake had made it easy for her to form a strong bond with him. Despite public persona, he was sweet and caring. He was everything she wanted in a husband, despite his past. But, no one could be perfect.

"You know you like my charm," AJ chuckled, giving her his trademark grin that seemed to make her heart flutter.

"If it wasn't for my torn t-shirt and the blood oozing out the back of your head, I might consider you did this just for attention," she teased with a faint roll of her eyes as she covered his so she wouldn't be tempted to drown in him.

"Well, he did get his foot run over that one time... I was always convinced he did it to get more attention from the fans," Kevin joked, which made AJ actually smile.

"And did the dance with the tire get you your dream girl?" Anya tempted, allowing him to peek faintly at her when she cupped his face.

"No... it took a concussion to have that happen."

"AJ--"

"I'M TAKING THE LEAD, BEN, AND YOUR JUST GOING TO HAVE TO FUCKING ENJOY IT!" Ernie's voice interupted as there was another loud crash followed by heavy footsteps practically running toward the security office.

"Oh shit!" Stephanie jerked awake and reached out to pull Anya towards her when the door was bust open and Ernie stumbled inside. "Anya, get over here!"

Anya yelped in shock as AJ sat up just in time before he was dumped from her lap. Stephanie didn't seem to care however, forcing Anya behind her and Kevin, pressing her tightly to the wall. "Phi--"

"Give me Anya. Now. She's expected for a little... get to know each other meeting out in front," Ernie interrupted, walking to Kevin and Stephanie. "NOW!"

Kevin frowned as Stephanie clutched tighter to her little sister, knowing she'd die before giving up Anya. "What is so important about torturing her? She's still like a kid--"

"Oh, it's just because Anya is a nice piece of ass... and because it tortures her sister when I do anything to her," Ernie grinned, pulling out his gun.

"Please just take me," Stephanie pleaded, her voice catching sharply. She could hardly breathe as tears started to race down her cheeks, realizing there'd be no way to save her sister from this sadistic behavior.

"I don't want you. Fucking ugly skank. I want Anya and I will do whatever I have to in order to get--"

"NO. She's just a child, leave her alone!"

"Then I'll make her into a woman, don't worry," Ernie promised, stepping on Kevin and latching a firm grip on the young girl.

"NO! LET HER GO!" Stephanie tried to push Ernie away.

"Stop testing my patience, bitch," Ernie seethed, hitting her across the face with the gun as hard as he possibly could. It immediately loosened Stephanie's hold on Anya, giving him the opportunity to grab her into a suffocating hold. Immediately, he pressed the gun to the center of her chest, using her as a human shield while AJ stumbled to his feet.

"AJ, no! Don't do anything, he could kill you with the next hit to your head!" Anya burst, forgetting about herself.

"ANYA! NO!" Stephanie screamed, her cheek was bleeding from the strike.

"Don't," Kevin demanded, reaching for Stephanie before she could launch herself at the man dragging her fighting sister toward the door. Howie, Brian, and Nick continued to call for Ben or Jimmy, anyone to help with the situation. But, Ernie's plan seemed uniamous between the hungry men.

"NO! I'm not letting him take her!" Stephanie pulled away from Kevin's grasp and ran towards Ernie, adrenaline flowing through her body. "LET GO OF MY SIS--"

There was a sharp blast of sound that echoed within the small room as the scent of burning gunpowder invaded their nostrils. And Stephanie dropped. Hard.

~*~*~*~*~

Anya released a horrified scream of anger mixed with hurt as Ernie threw her into the center of the three gunman. She had watched with baited breath as a bullet from the man's gun exploded into her sister's flesh, causing her to fall. She could only remember the look of death o Denny as Ben had fired his fateful shot. So, devastation wrapped around her aching heart as she hurriedly pushed herself into a standing position. Without the slightest hesitation, she threw a heavy punch into Ernie, knocking him against the ground. The gun spilled away from his hands and she released all her anger against his pudgy flesh. Tears of anguish spilled as she screamed and punched, wanting him to die. "SHE WAS THE ONLY THING I HAD LEFT IN MY LIFE YOU FUCKING BASTARD!"

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME! BEN! JIMMY! THIS BITCH HAS GONE CRAZY!" Ernie cried out, attempting to get himself away from Anya's fists but with no success.

"She's a fiesty little thing..." Ben chuckled, amused by the small woman practically demolishing such a hefty man.

"It's not funny! I'm supposed to be on top of her, not the other way around!" Ernie growled, finally grasping Anya's shoulders and pushing her up hard.

"I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL!" she sobbed, writhing terribly in an effort to dig her nails into his flesh so she could continue to beat him.

"If I do, you're coming with me. It was because of you that your sister got protective and shot. So don't blame me," Ernie replied, somewhat calm as he pulled his hand back and slapped her hard across the face.

The slap was more powerful than Anya had anticipated, causing her to fall back against the tiled floor. She immediately reached to cup her aching face, feeling blood smear against her trembling fingers. She continued to sob for the loss of her sister, her blue-green eyes blurred with heavy tears as rounds of laughter could be heard around her.

"Need some help, Ernie?" Ben cooed with amusement, reaching down to grasp the girl tightly, yanking her arms back so she couldn't lash out, motioning for Jimmy to clean off the counter.

"You were the one that wanted her first, asshole," Ernie seethed.

"True, but I wasn't the one she was just beating the shit out of," Ben continued to laugh as he easily lifted Anya up and onto clear counter, pinning her there.

"Fuck you," Ernie growled as he grasped her arms, holding them above her head as Jimmy reached to grasp her fighting legs. Ben smiled at the ease of having his two friends present, merely having to pin her thighs open as he stared down at her. Each would take turns.

"Let go of me, you fucking perverts. I'm not your blow-up doll!" Anya shouted, using all her strength trying to get away.

"The harder you fight, the worse it'll hurt, Sweetheart," Ben cooed as Ernie leaned to press a hard kiss on her mouth. Her screams died against his thick tongue while Ben took the pleasure of shredding her clothing to merely pieces, exposing her flesh for all their pleasures. "You could really enjoy yourself if you'd calm down."

"NO!" Anya screamed as loudly as she possibly could, attempting to buck against him. The coolness of the counter and the sound of his pants being unbuckled sending sharp waves of terror across her entire body. Heavy gasps of sobs choked within her throat as she screamed pathetically for Stephanie and for them to simply stop.

"I warned you, Anya. The more you fight... the more this is going to hurt. I could make it feel so good, but either way I'm going to enjoy this," Ernie boosted himself onto the counter and ontop of the pleading and crying woman.

"And don't worry, Darling, we'll all have our turn," Ben promised as Ernie roughly took what he had been wanting all night, shattering whatever innocence Anya had left in such a bleak and heartless world.

~*~*~*~*~

Nick watched in horror as his four older friends crouched over Stephanie's broken form, watching blood billowing from the somewhat large wound in her abdomen. Ernie had shot her without consequence as she attempted to save her sister one last time. It seemed hopeless as Kevin pressed down hard on the wound to stop the bleeding, unable to keep the teras from falling down his face. Nick had first noticed Kevin's attraction to Stephanie when they entered the store. He had been charming in hopes to ellicit some kind of return in his emotions, which Stephanie had eagerly bought into. But, whatever could have possibly came from the change encounter was lost as she lay bleeding on the floor while her sister's screams echoed from outside.

"Is she dead?" Nick whispered, covering his ears to block out Anya's voice.

"Howie, check for a pulse," Kevin ordered, feeling the blood seep through his fingers and onto the floor below Stephanie. He tried to see if her chest was rising, but his vision was blurred with tears.

"O-Okay," the second eldest stammered, shakily bringing two fingers to the side of Stephanie's neck. He closed his eyes to forget the whiteness of her skin and the listlessness of her body, praying for the slightest pulsation. And, he found it. Weak, but steady. "It's there."

"Thank God," Kevin breathed in relief, but it was momentarily when he looked down and saw the blood. "I need one of your shirts, my hands aren't doing anything to stop the bleeding."

"Mine's probably the biggest," Nick mumbled, giving Kevin his shirt without complaint. He just continued to stare at Stephanie, wondering if he would have been willing to die to protect any of his friends.

Kevin grasped it and immediately pressed it down onto the wound. The fabric seemed to soak up the blood, but he didn't know if it would stop on its own before she bled to death. "God... does anyone know what to do?"

"I barely watch enough ER to figure out what the Hell you're doing..." Brian murmured with a skittishly nervous laugh.

"I... shit... she's going to bleed to death and it'll be my fault because I can't remember first-aid--"

"Just keep pressing on the bullet wound," Howie decided, continuing to feel for her pulse while he watched the distinctive rise and fall of her chest.

"Should we try to wake her up?" Nick asked, trying to block out the screams from Anya.

"I wouldn't even know how to go about doing that..." Howie trailed, glancing up to see AJ leaning on the wall by the door. It was almost as if he were listening to everything happening in on the outside, no matter how painful. Frowning, Howie called to him, "J, come back here."

"No..."

"Please, come back here. There's nothing we can do for Anya right now except pray... do you know how to wake someone up who's unconscious?"

"Howie--"

"J, it doesn't help her to torture yourself over it. Now, please--"

"I could have stopped him!"

"And be on the floor with Stephanie? That still woudn't help Anya right now."

"I said I would protect her!"

"AJ, you barely know her--"

"I don't care, I promised! Just like Stephanie promised!"

"AJ, it's not your fault. Don't take it so personally, please--"

"I can take it personally--"

"This is Anya's sister. If she dies, Anya dies. Standing there and arguing isn't going to help either one. Do you understand me?" Kevin interrupted the two latinos, his eyes bloodshot as he pressed hard against Stephanie's abdomen.

Howie winced, "Kevin, I'm sorry--"

"I know, but I need everyone's help, including you, AJ."

"What am I supposed to do?" AJ murmured as Anya's screams muffled into painful sobs.

"Do you know how to wake someone up who's been unconscious? Or maybe anything about gunshot wounds?"

"Just because I used drugs once doesn't mean I'm the how-to guide on guns and shit..." AJ trailed in disbelief, finally shuffling away from the door.

"I'm not saying that, I'm just asking for something. Anything! Please."

"I don't know anything about this, Kevin," AJ stressed as he knelt beside the rest of the group. He reached over to help apply pressure to Stephanie's abdomen, deciding the more pressure the better to stop the bleeding. He said nothing more or less about the situation, just physically helping his older friend.

Soon they all fell into a tense silence, the only sounds coming from the two sisters. Brian had his hands clasped together in prayer while Howie and Nick looked down at Kevin and AJ.

Minutes seemed to pass like hours, slowly moving within Stephanie's ragged breaths and Anya's calming sobs. All hoped seemed completely lost as the door was suddenly flung open. AJ immediately jerked away as Howie took to helping Kevin, watching Anya being roughly pitched into the room. Somewhat incoherent, she landed into a crumpled, nude form on the cold floor. The door immediately snapped shut and she curled into a protective ball, completely aware of only what had happened to her. And she sobbed softly at the newfound pain tearing through her bottom half.

"Anya! Oh, Anya!" AJ rushed over to Anya, stopping in his tracks when he saw the state she was in. He reached over and touched her shoulder. "Oh my God... Anya, it's me."

"Please, don't," she whimpered pathetically, pulling sharply away from AJ's gentle touch. She curled tighter into a ball, aware of her nude form. The embarrassment and shame radiating from her heart was unimaginable. Each man had taken to her body as if it were his own personal place of pleasure. None cared that she had been a virgin, nor that they had torn her deeply within her womanhood. Mixtures of blood and various fluids continued to leak from between her legs as she buried her bruised and bleeding face. She needed protection from the outside world. Any kind of protection.

AJ's heart broke at the sounds of her sobs and pleads, but he knew she could save her sister's life. "Anya... I know they hurt you more than anyone can imagine. But we need you. You need us. Stephanie needs you--"

Anya seemed to break into more painful sobs. "She's dead and it's all my fault--"

"No, she's not dead! She's alive!"

"Please, leave me alone--"

"Anya, she's alive. She needs you. All we're doing is pressing a t-shirt down on her stomach, we don't know anything else or how to wake her up--"

"My Phi won't leave me..."