- Text Size +
"Someone is most definitely sexually repressed," Alana decided with a murmur of discontent as she thumbed through the pages of Nick's sketchbook, having been conveniently perched in the living room for the afternoon. After all, Nick had wanted to get a breath of fresh air while Zachary rested, so he was out romping in the pool with his brother. That much was obvious as she revealed sketch after sketch of sexual encounters, featuring the same woman from his previous drawings. But the last sketch was most intriguing, two zombies intertwined in a passionate embrace. It was gruesomely romantic with limbs and pieces of flesh missing from their bodies as what seemed to be an intact erection pushed against the female zombie with a fervor of passion. Groaning, Alana leaned her head back against the couch and tangled her fingers within her golden locks, smothering a frustrated growl. It had been two weeks since her fall and that was two very lonely weeks of pain and sexual frustration. Nothing seemed to cut the edge on the pain. In fact, her pain medication seemed to make her morning sickness twice as bad. So, she was stuck, staring at the ceiling, humming impatiently to herself before she softly began to sing Sympathy by the Goo Goo Dolls. "Stranger than your sympathy / This is my apology / I killed myself from the inside out / And all my fears have pushed you out / And I wish for things I don't need…"

"There you are!" AJ exclaimed from the doorway, rushing into the living room with an exasperated sigh. "I have been looking everywhere for you, and that asshole of a boyfriend of yours told me you were taking a nap, so I took that to mean you'd be in the bed, but no--"

Alana released another pitiful groan as she attempted to close Nick's sketchbook before AJ could snatch it away. "Why would you look everywhere, Alex? My movements are calculated by everyone in this house. Bed, couch, bath, bed, couch, bed, couch, bath, couch, bed, and then, when I'm behaving, I might actually get to see the patio!"

"And Ma bitches that I'm a terrible patient," AJ muttered, rolling his eyes as he plucked the sketchbook from her hands. Paying no attention to it as he tossed it to the coffee table, he reached for her hands. "C'mon, Babe, Howie's got a demo of a song he wants you to take a gander at--"

"Are you just planning on pulling me up to my feet?" Alana yelped in shock as AJ took hold of her hands and tugged.

"Nope," AJ explained, pulling her gently until she was sitting upright. Then, slipping one arm beneath her legs, the other around her waist, he lifted her off the couch as though she weighed no more than a feather. "See?"

"And you're just going to carry me down to the studio as if I weigh nothing?" she guessed as she wrapped her arms around his neck for stability, surprised at the way he cradled her so delicately against his chest. Leaning her head against his shoulder, she closed her eyes so she wouldn't be worried about the potential hazards to her aching legs. Instead, she curled her fingers around the collar of his t-shirt. "Thanks, Alex, I needed a rescue."

"Just call me Sir Lancelot," AJ murmured, paying careful attention to her legs as he carried her from the room. Turning sideways to go through the door to keep the frame from crashing against her injuries. "And wait till you see what your knight in shining armor got for you…" he trailed with a grin as he headed for the basement door by the kitchen.

"As long as you're happy being my knight in shining armor, I could care less about what you got me," Alana murmured with a soft sigh of contentment, feeling AJ descend the stairs to the basement. "Lord knows Nick can't be bothered… Do you know he groans every time he picks me up? I know the immobilizer and cast are heavy… But, how about not making me feel like I need to be anorexic?"

"Nick just doesn't know how to treat a gorgeous lady," AJ lamented with a click of his tongue, pausing on the stairs to enjoy the feel of her in his arms. Smiling against her hair for a moment before continuing the trek downstairs. Reaching the bottom, he softly kissed her cheek before carefully lowering her on the couch, making sure her legs were properly elevated on the extra pillows he had brought down earlier. "Close your eyes."

Feeling the plush couch beneath her, Alana allowed her body to relax as she did what AJ had asked. Her eyes closed tightly, she felt the ease of which he moved her tender legs onto the pillows and had to smile. "You're not going to be standing in front of me stark naked when I open them right? 'Cause I'm afraid I might laugh in surprise and then we'll have some kind of weird penis-testicular hiding game inside your body and I ain't getting'em out--"

"Howie's here, I don't do the exhibition shit, and trust me, Babe, you'd be far from laughing if you saw me naked," AJ promised as he walked across the room to get the tray waiting on the desk. Lifting the cover off the plate, he assured himself that the large serving of cherry cheesecake was perfect. Ignoring Howie's scowl when he thrust the cover into the older man's hands, he reached to adjust the single violet rose next to the plate before lifting the tray to carry it to Alana. He had made sure to get a tray that would fit across her lap without resting on her legs, not wanting to cause her any undue pain. "Here you go, Babe…"

"Well you already saw me naked so I guess…" Alana's voice trailed into a hazy conclusion as she allowed her eyes to slowly open, immediately glancing down to her lap. She was awed to see the tray fitting so perfectly over her lap with her favorite dessert waiting. Brushing her fingers down the violet rose, she glanced up to AJ in awe. "How'd you know that I was craving this?"

"I'm a knight in shining armor," AJ answered with a grin, reaching out with one foot to kick Howie when his friend snorted. "Alright, I'll be honest… I heard you scream it at Nick earlier… Something about wanting cherry cheesecake and all he brought you was fruit shit?"

"Apparently I weigh a ton and need healthy, low-fat, something-or-other," Alana drawled with a small scowl of disappointment. She had actually been ready to heave the bowl of fruit at Nick when he set it on her bed tray, insisting that he knew what was best for her. If she had any sense, she would have simply hired a private nurse and moved home by now. But, right now, she barely had means of income, which would terminate quite quickly.

"Like I said, Babe, he doesn't know how to treat a gorgeous lady," AJ sighed, leaning over to softly kiss her cheek once more. "There's five times this waiting upstairs in the fridge, so you can have as much as you want. And if he doesn't get it for you, just holler for me and I'll come running--"

"To your death," Howie hissed, shaking his head in disbelief.

"Thanks, Alex," Alana murmured, unable to hear Howie's finishing of AJ's heartfelt sentiment. Instead, she reached to squeeze AJ's hand with appreciation. "Just stay around Nick and listen for the call on the baby monitor he so conveniently has positioned near me at all times."

"He put a baby monitor next to you?" Howie questioned, eyes wide with incredulity. "Like you’re a child?!"

"Don't look so surprised, Howie," Alana muttered with a rueful smile. "Besides, I turn it off the minute his back's turned--"

"But he actually puts a baby monitor next to you, Sweetie?" Howie repeated.

"In case I need my nose scratched or someone to help me fart," Alana answered with a smart tone of sarcasm. "He had one in the living room and I'm surprised he didn't hear Alex, but, then again, he's out having fun… So why should he bother?"

"He could have at least taken you outside and let you get some sun," AJ growled with annoyance, noticing that Howie was nodding in agreement. "But fuck him, you're with me--"

"Us," Howie corrected.

"Us," AJ emphasized, rolling his eyes. "And we're here to ensure that you have fun. How about a half-frozen Pepsi to wash that cheesecake down? Howie, go get her a Pepsi out of the freezer. I put some in there about an hour ago, they should be nice and--"

"How about you go get it since you know right where they are and since you were the caring one to put them in? I think Alana would appreciate receiving a Pepsi out of your hands, since you've taken the time to care for her so diligently," Howie decided as he moved to gently sit beside Alana on the couch, smiling toward AJ. "I'll keep her company."

"You sneaky bastard--"

"All those years of rooming with you," Howie assured with a triumphant smile. "Hurry up, Alexia."
"…And everyone pins you for the quiet, sweet, peacemaker?" Alana questioned with a small smirk as she watched AJ stomp up the stairs muttering a colorful array of new curses. Pressing her hands into her lap, she couldn't see fit to eat the cherry cheesecake. Pushing her hands against her stomach, she assured that she was still thin. No growth with the twins could be seen yet. So what was Nick's problem?

"I'm very sweet," Howie defended. "After all, I went on a two hour hunt for the perfect violet rose--"

"You went to find a violet rose?" Alana questioned in surprise as she glanced to the perfect specimen on her tray. "Now why would you do that for someone other than Natalie?"

"Nattie doesn't…" Howie trailed, wondering how he had become the poster boy for Natalie adoration. "She doesn't need me to buy roses for her… Not to mention, she's more of a gardenia girl--"

"And you would most definitely know," Alana mused, leaning her head back against the couch. Natalie seemed to have some kind of romantic affiliation with almost every man in this close circle of friendship. For Alana to get any attention from any of them seemed so trivial on so many levels. "I'll make sure to sneak her the rose."

"No, it's yours," Howie promised with a grin. "I feel like I haven't been able to even say Hello to you since your accident…"

"Why? Because of Overbearing Nick patrol?"

"Is he driving you crazy? If so, I'd be more than happy to talk to him on your behalf and tell him to lighten up--"

"I can handle him. I was just teasing about why you couldn't even say hello to me… Boy, you're really laying it on thick to make this contract pitch…"

Howie released a chuckle. "Contract pitch? Who said anything about--"

"You started asking her again without me?!" AJ demanded as he stumbled down the last steps into the basement studio. Glaring at Howie, he stopped to tap his finger hard against the tab of the Pepsi he held before popping it open.

"Conniving should be added to your list of attributes," Alana murmured toward Howie with a faint roll of her eyes.

"Of course not," Alana promised as she reached for the can, taking a small sip of her favorite beverage, knowing this would be her only one for the day. Perhaps the week. Since finding out she was pregnant, she was convinced that she would be doing things differently as to not create another mistake in the twins' hearts like she had with Colton-Perhaps that's why Nick was treating her similarly. Perhaps he blamed her…

"So, what do you want to do?" AJ inquired as he dropped onto Howie's lap, ignoring the man's growl of protest as he turned to face Alana fully. "We could either let Howie play his demo for your input, or we could just start begging and pleading for you to sign… Or, I could lock Howie out and we could do that naked thing--"

"Hmm," Alana trailed thoughtfully as she fussed with the hem of her tank top, bemused with the image of AJ nestled so sweetly in Howie's lap. It was almost as if they were recreating the beginnings of a horrible pornography. But, unable to resist her impish nature, she slowly began to ease her tank top upward, revealing several inches of her creamy flesh. "How about a little of that begging and naked thing combined?"

AJ grinned wickedly, kicking Howie hard in the shin when he felt a sharp pinch on his side. "Now that's what I'm talking--"

"If you start stripping while you're in my lap, I won't think twice about calling Kaci. And before you start to say you're not with her anymore, I know for a fact you called her this morning for phone sex, you sorry bastard," Howie growled.

"How about we go with that demo thing then?" Alana sighed dejectedly as she let her tank top fall, glancing toward Howie for confirmation. The very idea that AJ had called Kaci for phone sex was disturbing enough. "Though, I don't know why you need my approval for a song."

"Because you're going to sing it," Howie stated simply as he shoved AJ to the floor so he could stand.

"Your conviction when you say that is so endearing," Alana laughed, though there was a nervous twitter to her voice.

"It's a catchy song," AJ informed her as he pulled himself back onto the couch. "Howie's an awesome songwriter - He's an asshole at times, but an awesome songwriter. Whether you sign with us or not, you'll be singing it."

"But it would just be so much better if I were signed under your label singing it," Alana guessed as she felt AJ's arm slide around her shoulders. She tensed slightly at the feeling, but allowed the arm to stay as she watched Howie. Leaning over the expensive recording system, he pressed a few buttons to play a newly created CD. She was greeted with a soft piano mixed with an acoustic guitar, followed by Howie's melodic voice. Your toothbrush is still next to mine / Your clothes are hanging in the closet / And I'm still living here / You paid the deposit / Now the future is unknown / I'm sleeping with the memory / I'm sleeping with the regret / I'm sleeping with the fantasy / That I can't let go of yet / Half of me is you / Everything I own / I feel you beside me / Oh, I'm not sleeping alone…

"I did the piano," AJ whispered in Alana's ear, letting his chin rest on her shoulder as he wormed his way closer to her. "And D did the guitar…"

"It's gorgeous," Alana murmured thoughtfully as she leaned back, closing her eyes to listen to the melody of the song as Howie's vocals carried with AJ filtering background vocals. The piano and guitar were constant, though it seemed that the guitar changed to electric as the passion of the lyrics deepened. It was missing something to Alana's ear. Jerking slightly, she reached to grab her Pepsi to keep from knocking it over. "Howie, can I see the music sheet and then, as embarrassing as it is, can you sit me at the drum set?"

"Music sheet?" Howie repeated dumbly, lowering the volume on the playback as he turned to look at her.

"Y'know, the piece of paper that you put the lyrics and the music notes on? Combining them to make the song?" Alana defined.

"I know what you mean, I'm just trying to think of where I put it," Howie muttered, his face screwing up in concentration. "After we laid down the track last night I set it on the coffee table…"

"Nat was down here cleaning up this morning, maybe she moved it?" AJ suggested, looking around the room for a place where Natalie would have tucked the papers.

"When I came down, Bay was coloring--" Howie's voice faltered, and he met AJ's eyes.

AJ's eyes widened in disbelief. "That little fucker--"

"Guess we ain't having my singing debut… What a shame…" Alana sighed with an attempt at dramatics, glancing toward the door leading upstairs. "Can I go now?"

"I'll go find it," Howie groaned, motioning for Alana to stay where she was. "And if there's one streak of Purple Mountain's Majesty across my song, I'm going to kill that boy…"

"Then you should call Natalie and tell her to pick up some potent bleach when she comes home from her date," Alana called with a suggesting tone to her voice, watching as Howie dashed up the stairs. She couldn't even imagine Howie harming Baylee as he had described. He was too kind and nurturing to do such a terrible act. Smirking, she leaned back on the couch. Unsettled for a moment, she could feel AJ's wicked grin burning the air and she turned slightly. "He's leaving me alone with you…"

"He's a very trusting man," AJ intoned, his grin widening. Leaning to the side when h heard the basement door slam, he rubbed his hands together slowly. "We'll have time to do that get naked thing now--"

"Why do I think you're the one that hid the music sheet, knowing Howie would jump to the obvious conclusion?" Alana groaned as she leaned away from AJ, knowing there was no way that she could flee the situation, not to mention that the basement was soundproof.

"Would I do something like that?" AJ sighed, his grin drooping into a pout. "I'm not that stupid… I slipped Bay a twenty--"

"You're horrible," Alana laughed, pushing on his shoulder. "You know I can't do anything strenuous, might pop a hip outta joint."

"Hasn't Nick showed you all the lovely positions that keep you still and offer the most mind-numbing pleasure?"

Alana looked perplexed at the revelation. "A-fucking-parently not."

"…Want me to?"

"Wouldn't you be so lucky," Alana laughed.

"I can draw pictures?"

"On my cast for reference?"

"You sure you don't want me to give you a visual presentation first? Besides, it takes a little skill, I'm not sure Nick could handle it--"

"An affair just ain't on my agenda, Alex," Alana dissuaded with a sad smile, hearing the door leading to the basement open with a heavy series of footsteps running down.

"We could always--"

"You owe me fifty bucks," Howie informed AJ with a dark scowl as he handed the music sheet to Alana.

"Me? Why?"

"That's how much I had to pay that little demon seed to get my song back, and he so gleefully informed me that was the price you set, you sorry bastard--"

"Can I get a tote to the drum set?" Alana inquired as she studied the music sheet with a small smile, ideas for the drum portion flowing through her with an unbridled passion. Reaching for the pencil on her tray, she hurriedly began to scratch down music notes for the drums, unfazed by the bellowing between Howie and AJ. That is, till she glanced up with a groan, wanting to try out her newly created section. "Howie? Can I? Or do you not want to sign me to your label now?"

Howie and AJ abruptly ended their quarrel, both gazing at her with interest. Howie smiled suddenly. "You want to sign?"

"We'll tote you to the drum set if you sign," AJ offered.

"If you promise not to rake me over the coals…" Alana trailed, watching their eyebrows seemingly arch in unison. "Look, if I do this, I'm putting my full trust in the both of you. The way I look at it… I have no job… I'm going to be terminated because of my injuries. I have no income. I have no way of providing for myself. And Nick wants me to move to California--"

"You're moving to California?!" AJ interrupted. "When? Into the house he has now? 'Cause you know, I live less than a mile away, and I just finished getting my home studio just how I want it, so we could record there--"

"Would you take a breath?" Howie groaned, sitting on the coffee table so he could look at Alana seriously. "You can trust us, Sweetie. We'll make sure that you're taken care of, I promise. We'll take care of your medical bills and get you insurance as soon as we can, and I'll give you an advance anytime you need one to take care of the little things that crop up." Taking her hand between his, he offered her a warm smile.

"I'm going to need medical insurance with the twins…" Alana mumbled softly as she concentrated on Howie's hands holding hers so gently. He was like the father figure she never truly had. The warmth he provided actually caused tears gather in her dark teal eyes. "…Why do I think y'all are going to be losing a helluva lot of more money than you're going to make on me?"

"Because you're a pessimist," Howie answered honestly. Leaning close, he kissed her forehead, squeezing her hands gently. "And we're not going to make too much money off of you. Most of it's going to go into your pocket."

"Then why even sign me?"

"'Cause we don't want some fat, greasy bastard to get to you and make you regret the day you ever met him," AJ informed her, resting his head on her shoulder.

"You're sure that you want to sign me? That I'm good enough to even make it in the business?" Alana questioned honestly, glancing expectantly toward Howie. She wanted to know that she had a chance at this. That if she made this huge decision to change her career path, she would prove successful.

"We do," Howie promised. If she only had an idea of the talent she possessed, he mused as she squeezed his hands for reassurance. No, he decided as she continued to chew on her bottom lip. Her demure attitude was part of her charm. "You're going to blow everyone else away."

"Then can you please get me to that drum set so I can show you what's going to make that song absolutely unbeatable?" Alana inquired with a small grin, reaching to wrap her arms around Howie's neck for an affectionate squeeze.

*~*~*


Natalie giggled as Brian flopped into the booth beside her, having gone to put in an order for the largest, cheesiest pizza possible to be delivered to Alana and Nick. Leaning close, she offered him a soft kiss before reaching for another slice. When he had mentioned going on a date, she had first pictured a small table in a dim corner of a fancy restaurant with candles and violin music playing softly in the background. Upon coming out of the bathroom to find him waiting in jeans and a t-shirt, she had quickly realized that a fancy restaurant was not in his plans. After dropping Baylee off at his grandmother's for the night, they had gone for a round of putt-putt before coming to the pizzeria. She didn't need fancy restaurants with candlelit tables and stuffy waiters, she decided as she took a large bite of the delicious pizza. As long as she was with Brian, she was happy. Kicking her sandals off so she could pull her feet beneath her in the booth, she turned to face him. "What's next on your list of things to do tonight?"

"Anything you want as long as I can keep a putter away from your hands," Brian murmured as he leaned to steal a bite from her slice of pizza before reaching for his own slice. He grinned at the memory of her standing in the middle of the putt-putt course, concentrating on aiming the ball down the course, only to sideswipe a duck and an overly amorous teenage couple. She had hurriedly pushed the putter into his hands and danced away with a shriek. But she couldn't have looked cuter.

"Who makes out on a golf course? Honestly!" Natalie huffed, cheeks burning at the memory. Shaking her head as she reached for her soda, she rested her head against Brian's shoulder, remembering his steamy kiss on the last hole. Smiling suddenly, she took a hearty gulp of her Pepsi. "Why don't we go up to Lover's Leap? It's a Wednesday night, we should have it all to ourselves… And you haven't shown it to me after dark…"

"That's because Flavio would have fluffed my hair to death…" Brian murmured with a roll of his eyes, breaking into a grin when Natalie jabbed three fingers into his shoulder. "Alright, alright. I would love to show you Lover's Leap in the dark."

"Too bad we drove my car," Natalie muttered to herself.

"Why's that?" Brian questioned as he reached to retrieve a few bills from his wallet to pay the bill.

Natalie crammed the rest of her slice into her mouth. "'Cause the backseat's too small to--"

"Sully my reputation," Brian finished, his cheeks tingeing pink as he slid from the booth.

"Yes, I've already compromised you," Natalie sighed dramatically, wiping her mouth before sliding out as well. When he reached for her hand she smiled, suddenly remembering. "Whose ring is that in your safe?"

"What ring?" Brian fumbled in attempts to play dumb, already knowing Natalie's M.O. when it came to secrets. She would promise to keep the secret, even cross her heart and hope to die. But, she would inadvertently blurt out the question to the nearest member of the group, usually Alana or AJ. Nick would kill him.

"Did Nicky buy it for 'Lana?" Natalie questioned instead as they stepped up to the counter to pay. Reaching for a handful of mints, she offered him a brilliant smile as she tucked them into the pocket of her snug fitting faded hip huggers. "Is he going to propose?"

"Do you need to be asking about Nick proposing in front of all these people?" Brian murmured toward Natalie with a groan, hating the way that the teenage cashier's eyes widened in interest as he slid the bills across the counter.

"Nick's my cousin, visiting from Omaha," Natalie informed the cashier with a friendly smile as the girl thrust Brian's change into his hand. "And 'Lana is his pet name for his boyfriend--"

"That is not the thing to say in Lexington, Kentucky, Natalie," Brian groaned as he hurriedly scrawled his name on the back of his bill as means of an autograph for the teenager. "I'd rather them know that Nick Carter is planning on proposing to his girlfriend-Damnit!"

"I knew it!" Natalie squealed as she was pulled from the restaurant. "Oh my God! When?! Is he doing it now, you think?! Is that why you wanted to take me out--"

"Nick is going to kill me, Natalie!" Brian blurted in horror, pressing his hand into the small of her back to hurry her along the length of the parking lot. Glancing over his shoulder, he groaned harder when he watched the cashier jump over the counter to squeal at her girlfriends. "Good God, Nick is going to slaughter me!"

"Bumpkin, it's going to be okay," Natalie promised when he leaned her against the side of the car, groaning against her shoulder. "He bought the ring here, right? The jeweler could have let it slip--"

"That little old man didn't even have a clue about who we were! He even gave Nick and Zach this really expensive mother's necklace for free-Damnit again!"

"Bumpkin? Why don't you let me turn around so I can kiss you and you won't reveal anymore secrets?" Natalie suggested with a soft laugh, reaching behind her to grasp his hand.

"You better make this night count, because Nick is always on his damn Myspace and girls are going to be flooding it with comments," Brian groaned as he allowed Natalie to turn so he could seek out her lips. Tangling his hands in her wavy brown locks, he pulled her close for a soft kiss, though he groaned against her lips as he remembered they were out in public.

"What now?" Natalie whispered against his lips, grasping handfuls of his t-shirt gently when he began to pull away. "What'd I do?"

"You didn't do anything…" Brian promised as he reached into his pocket to withdraw her keys, gesturing toward the awaiting car. He made sure to keep his gaze fixed on the car as he opened the doors, for once not moving to open and close the door for Natalie, allowing her to get in by herself instead. Revving the engine, he moved to pull away from the pizzeria. "I'm sorry, Nat, but all the fans think I'm still married. And if they think you're the other woman… I couldn't stand for you to get a bad reputation because of my foolishness. You're too good for that."

"Guess next time we can lock everybody out of the house and have our date in the living room?" Natalie suggested, reaching for his hand. "Bumpkin, it's okay. I understand. And… The sooner you get to the Leap, the sooner I'll make tonight count, okay?"

"I've never made love in the car before," Brian confessed as he gently brushed his thumb over her hand as he turned toward the park near Lover's Leap. "I am definitely a missionary type of guy…"

"Never?" Natalie repeated softly, sucking a piece of cheese from between her teeth. He had jerked her out of the restaurant so fast she hadn't been able to get a toothpick. "…Can I ask how far you have gone in a car?"

"I'd rather not talk about my past sexual encounters with the woman I'm spending the rest of my life with," Brian murmured as he brought her hand to his lips for a gentle kiss, hoping she understood. "I just want to think about my life with you. My sexual encounters with you. Just you."

"That is such a sweet way of avoiding a question," Natalie whispered, looking out the window at the passing scenery. "You're sure you want to make love with me in the car?"

Brian glanced over as he turned up Lover's Leap. "…Do you not want to?"

"I suggested it, so yes… But you're a missionary type of guy," she repeated with a smile. "I don't want your virginal sensibilities ruined--"

"You're more of a virgin than I am, Sweetheart."

"True. But you're… Awe, look! Deer!"

"And unbelievably innocent," Brian chuckled as he parked at the very top of the mountain overlooking the small city. Unbuckling his seatbelt, he turned slightly to watch Natalie. She was intent on keeping track of the deer family, her nose pressed against the glass of the window in order to see them better. She couldn't have looked cuter with her long brown waves spilling down her back, catching the soft shimmer of the moonlight. Smiling, Brian leaned to brush the hair away from the back of her neck, layering soft kisses up to the base of her skull.

Turning to face him, Natalie shivered when his hands slid to her waist. Trailing her fingers down his chest, she moistened her lower lip as he shifted to get closer. "…Set the emergency brake?"

"As long as it doesn't penetrate my--" Brian muffled a strained cough as he reached to pull the emergency brake. "Okay…"

Natalie gasped when his hands landed on her waist again, already reaching to unbutton her jeans. Muffling a moan when his mouth covered hers, she reached for his belt, pulling him closer to her. Drawing his tongue into her mouth, she suckled it gently, lifting her hips off the seat. "God, Bumpkin--"

"I love you, Rosie," Brian murmured against her mouth as he coaxed her tongue into a scintillating dance. Holding tight to both her jeans and thong underwear, he helped her hold herself off the seat as he pulled them down her legs. Satisfied that her sweet center was bared, his hands then traveled up her hips and slowly unbuttoned her blouse. For each button freed, his lips moved along her face for feathery kisses, then greeting her mouth once more when his hands slipped into the cups of her bra for a tender stroke.

"I love you," she promised with a hard shiver, fumbling with his belt buckle. Part of her was tempted to lay back and lose herself in his touches, to let him take care of everything else. But mostly she wanted to see him, to touch him like no other could. Biting back a growl of frustration, she tugged hard at his belt buckle, purring with satisfaction when she finally slid it open. "Bumpkin, let me--"

"Take control?" Brian guessed with a hard gasp when Natalie's hand slipped inside his boxers to grasp his hardened length. Practically lifting himself off the seat, he whimpered when Natalie slid over his lap. "Rosie…"

"Hmm?" Natalie leaned back slightly to look into his eyes for a moment, her fingers trailing the length of his erection.

"Go right ahead," he breathed with a soft whimper.

"And do anything I want?" she questioned softly as he arched slightly to remove his jeans.

"Anything you want," he promised meekly.

Resting her other hand on his shoulder, she leaned close, her lips sliding across his softly. Gently stroking his length, she sucked his bottom lip into her mouth for a hard nip. "You'll let me taste you?"

"T-Taste me?" he stuttered in surprise, his cerulean eyes widening in shock when he realized what she meant. Stunned by the mere suggestion, it was all he could do to slowly nod his head in approval.

Catching his lips in a gentle kiss, Natalie reached down to fumble with the button that adjusted the seat. She slid in his lap, her body pressing tightly against him as she leaned the seat back. Breaking their kiss with a whimper, she quickly pulled off her blouse as she sat up before reaching to remove her bra.

"You really want to do this?" Brian questioned, his voice raising into a high pitched squeak of anticipation. Leighanne had always been one to seek pleasure, never return it. She worked hard to get her satisfaction, then quickly pushed Brian away to make him use his own methods of relief. Pushing the hateful thoughts from his mind, he released a hard whimper when he felt Natalie's warm breath against his quivering erection. "God, Rosie…"

"I really want to do this," Natalie assured him, pushing the hem of his t-shirt up so she could lightly kiss his skin. Feeling him shiver slightly, she wet her lips, breathing in his scent. She gently grasped his length once more, allowing her lips to brush over the tip before her tongue darted out for a tentative lick.

"Good God," Brian moaned in shock, reaching out to tangle his hands in her locks for leverage.

Fueled by his reaction, Natalie slowly dragged her tongue down his erection, her fingers lightly digging into his thigh as she lifted her head to take him into her mouth. Lifting her eyes to see his face, she felt a thrill of arousal course through her when she saw he was watching her.

"Rosie," Brian wheezed in shock as her tongue flicked against his throbbing erection, nearly causing him to leap off the seat when her nails dug into his thigh. His fingers tightened in her hair as he pulled her closer. It felt so good. Almost sinfully good.

Muffling a soft whimper, Natalie began to gently stroke him as she slowly brought her head up. Her eyes widened slightly when Brian thrust upwards off the seat, his hands gently guiding her.

"Sorry," he apologized faintly, forcing himself back into the seat in hopes to exert some kind of control. But the passion of his love for her was building faster than he anticipated. He knew a release was mere inches away, especially when her teeth nipped at the tip of him, causing him to whine.

"I liked it," she whispered, drawing in a quick breath before gently nipping him once more.

"Rosie, I'm going to--"

"Okay," Natalie whispered.

"Okay what? Like you're going to…" Brian blushed furiously as he arched his hips against her with a heavy shudder at the flicking of her tongue over his aching head.

"Swallow?" Natalie finished for him softly.

"Are you?" he whispered.

"Yes." Nipping the very tip of him hard, Natalie slowly drew him back into her mouth.

"Oh, God," Brian breathed as he arched against her to push himself deeper into her throat. The hard nip seemed to send him into the throes of ecstasy. Tightening his hands within her waved locks, he curled them tightly around his fingers to find means of stability. Whimpering, his body shuddered with a blazing release.

Digging her fingers sharply into his thigh, Natalie pressed tighter against him, compulsively swallowing as he sagged back into the seat. Raising her head, she held her fingers to her mouth, flushed with both desire and embarrassment over her brazen actions.

"I love you," Brian whispered weakly as he reached to curve an arm around her waist, pulling her close. Feeling her body melt against his, he sought out her mouth for a tender kiss, allowing his tongue to delve inside. The very taste of himself on her sweet lips caused a moan to burn from the pit of his throat. Deepening the kiss, he delighted in the taste of his saltiness against her sweetness, bringing his hands up to gently cup her breasts in a soft stroke. When she moaned in anticipation, he smiled. He would thank her for the wonderful experience, perhaps sooner than they both thought.