- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This isn't the full chapter six... but I thought it would be fun to tease you guys with a little taste of what's to come... xD Review, and maybe I'll post more.
Chapter 6

Los Angeles, California – Number of Days Missing: 17

Angel sat in her room praying for her other half to return safely. Not knowing anything about Aaron and how he was doing tore her apart inside. She didn’t cry anymore. She couldn’t. She just sat around, prayed, and waited. Nick had told her that everything would be okay and that Aaron would come home soon. But she didn’t believe him. Something in her gut told her that Aaron wasn’t alright and that he wouldn’t be home for a very long time.

Sometimes, when she’d get to sleep, she’d have nightmares. She was in some sort of basement but it wasn’t really a basement. It was dark and always cold. Sometimes there was another person, other than herself, she couldn’t tell whether it was a man or a woman, or even roughly how tall it was, all she ever saw was a vague shadow of a human. At first she thought it was just her imagination projecting her fears, until one night, the dream changed. A third figure was introduced into the dream, but this one wasn’t like the vague figure. This one didn’t bring discomfort or fear, it actually brought what almost seemed like contentment, but with the dread that came with the horrible place she was always in, it was hard to tell.

The sound of the Pussycat Dolls’ “Buttons” filled the quiet room. Angel jumped up from her seat and sprinted to her phone.

“Hello?!” she answered, half frantic.

“Ang,” her older brother began. “Come to my house quick they’ve got something BIG!”

Hardin, Montana

CHRIS

Chris was 100% right about the new guy. He was worse than both Britain and Butt Head. After Chris had received her first beating from him he hand cuffed her, pointed a gun to her head, and ordered her to march upstairs.

He brought her to, what she guessed, was a master bedroom. Then dread and fear took over her entire body. This was it. What she’d been scared of the whole time. He was going to for her to do the unthinkable.

“Get on the bed!” he barded. She did as she was told. Tears flowing freely down her cheeks.

He came over and tied her, still handcuffed, arms to the head board of the bed and her feet to the footboard. He cackled evilly as he stripped away her clothes, whistling and eerie toon....


AARON

After the beating was over, Aaron waited anxiously for Chris to be tossed back into the cell, ready to catch her, but she never came. He went and looked through the hole just in time to see the man pull out a gun and tell her to go upstairs.

NO! he screamed silently to himself. DAMN IT! NOT UPSTAIRS!

He paced back and forth for what felt like hours. After a while a small thumping noise started, he ran up to the bars that were keeping him locked in the cell and preventing him from going to help Chris. He pounded at the bars and screamed all the insults and swears he knew. He shook the bars mercilessly, anger and frustration building up inside him. Finally, when he realized that all he was doing was re-opening his cuts, he stopped and backed off. The thumping stopped and Aaron knew he was too late, there was no saving her now.

He fell to his knees and pounded the floor with his, now bleeding, fists.