He shot himself with his own 33mm pistol. That’s how Lucca Hai remembers her father. She’s in her last year in middle school pushing herself everyday to just play normal and not draw attention to herself. But since she doesn’t see the beauty in herself, Howard Dorough will. And that’s how she’ll push through her high school years, if she makes it through.
picture from zemotion
> Backstreet Boys Characters: Howie
Genres: Alternate Universe
, Humor Warnings: Violence
1. Chapter 1 by Beautiful_Letdown [Reviews - 5] (481 words)
Just started this yesterday and I like where it's going so far. Please review.
2. Chapter 2 by Beautiful_Letdown [Reviews - 3] (1968 words)
Sorry about the wait. I had to put it in the "internet" format because it's in correct paragraph format when I wrote it.
3. Chapter 3 by Beautiful_Letdown [Reviews - 2] (1875 words)
I hope you like. Please review. Thankyou by the way R&R.
4. Chapter 4 by Beautiful_Letdown [Reviews - 3] (1186 words)
Short chapter, sorry.
5. Chapter 5 by Beautiful_Letdown [Reviews - 2] (1128 words)
Sorry about the delay. I'm in a stage crew class @ my highschool and we've been working on a muscial. Alittle short but next chappy's long. -) Hope you like.
6. Chapter 6 by Beautiful_Letdown [Reviews - 2] (1755 words)
7. Chapter 7 by Beautiful_Letdown [Reviews - 4] (1962 words)
Sorry about the wait. It's Spring Break and I finally got to write a chapter. School is so hectic with papers to write and tennis has started.