'One lie changes everything...'
Deanna has lost the one man she truely loved and now she's found herself in a tight spot.
She's married to his best friend who she does not love and they have a newborn son.
But what happens when her love comes back into her life and turns her world as she knows it upside down?
(Warning: Story contains coarse language, just be advised)
Thanks to Krissie for this AWESOME banner!
> Backstreet Boys Characters: Brian
Genres: Drama Warnings:
Yes you've guessed right, the writer's block has FINALLY lifted. YAY!
1. Prolouge by nickslilmami [ - ] (998 words)
2. Chapter 1 by nickslilmami [ - ] (1221 words)
3. Chapter 2 by nickslilmami [ - ] (806 words)
4. Chapter 3 by nickslilmami [ - ] (1576 words)
5. Chapter 4 by nickslilmami [ - ] (1207 words)
6. Chapter 5 by nickslilmami [ - ] (1115 words)
7. Chapter 6 by nickslilmami [ - ] (1141 words)
8. Chapter 7 by nickslilmami [ - ] (741 words)
9. Chapter 8 by nickslilmami [ - ] (1546 words)
10. Chapter 9 by nickslilmami [ - ] (1347 words)
11. Chapter 10 by nickslilmami [ - ] (1238 words)
There's been an update in this chapter, just a little one in the conversation between Kevin and Harold.
12. Chapter 11 by nickslilmami [ - ] (2291 words)
Thanks to KevinsChickadee for getting this chapter started and for unblocking the writers block. Finally a new chapter, Enjoy!
13. Chapter 12 by nickslilmami [ - ] (1273 words)
This chapter is told in Brian's POV.
14. Chapter 13 by nickslilmami [ - ] (1721 words)
I don't know if anyone is still reading this but I'd really appreciate reviews. I see the reads are going up but still no reviews. As AC quotes 'Writers thrive on feedback.' which is true so please take a minute and review what you read. Please and thank you.
15. Chapter 14 by nickslilmami [ - ] (1503 words)
16. Chapter 15 by nickslilmami [ - ] (1924 words)
Once again don't know if anyone is still reading this but I would really appreciate some reviews poeple. Thanks.