[ - ] Printer Microsoft Word
Summary:

You love, you lose, you learn...then you learn to love all over again. Because sometimes...the place that may seem like the end...may very well be the beginning.


Rated: R
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys
Characters: AJ
Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance
Warnings: Death, Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: Beneath The Moon
Chapters: 64
Completed: Yes
Word count: 213628
Read: 114824
Published: 01/05/09
Updated: 08/16/11
Story Notes:

© Copyright 2009, 2010, 2011

You were all that mattered... Then my world was shattered.

Teach me to love again. Give me the strength to try. ...Help me say good-bye.

1. Chapter One by summer [ - ] (3798 words)

2. Chapter Two by summer [ - ] (3022 words)

3. Chapter Three by summer [ - ] (2900 words)
I'd love to hear what ya'll think about this story so far. Reviews would be greatly appreciated. Thanks to Sapphire for her thoughts.

4. Chapter Four by summer [ - ] (3676 words)
Please review. Thanks to those that already have.

5. Chapter Five by summer [ - ] (2313 words)
Please review. I'd love to know what everyone thinks of this. Thanks.

6. Chapter Six by summer [ - ] (2604 words)
Thanks so much for the comments! As always, they're much appreciated. Hope you guys are enjoying the fic so far. :)

7. Chapter Seven by summer [ - ] (2155 words)
Thanks so much for all the feedback! You guys are great!

8. Chapter Eight by summer [ - ] (3451 words)
Thank you so much for all the wonderful feedback! I love hearing your thoughts and ideas. Keep 'em coming.

9. Chapter Nine by summer [ - ] (2703 words)
Sorry this chp took awhile. I got a little writer's block, but I'm back. Thoughts always appreciated. Thanks! :)

10. Chapter Ten by summer [ - ] (3002 words)
Thanks so much for all the feedback!

11. Chapter Eleven by summer [ - ] (2905 words)

12. Chapter Twelve by summer [ - ] (3033 words)
Sorry it took so long, but I think it's a good one. :)

13. Chapter Thirteen by summer [ - ] (3259 words)
Thanks so much for all the reviews, guys! I'm so glad you like this story! :)

14. Chapter Fourteen by summer [ - ] (2454 words)
Thanks so much for all the feedback, it really motivates me!

15. Chapter Fifteen by summer [ - ] (3246 words)
Here we go, my lovelies. Thanks for all the great feedback! It's always appreciated :)

16. Chapter Sixteen by summer [ - ] (3435 words)
Thanks so much for all the feedback, it really helps me write faster! Enjoy the update...it's a good one :)

17. Chapter Seventeen by summer [ - ] (2777 words)
All your awesome feedback really motivates me to write more so the updates are faster! Thanks so much! :)

18. Chapter Eighteen by summer [ - ] (3175 words)

Much thanks to each and every one of you that has left me feedback since I started posting this fic. I really appreciate it and it really does motivate me to write more. I'm glad everyone seems to be enjoying the story and I hope you all continue to do so.

I was surprised so many of you like ketchup on your eggs lol, that's great though. Me? I don't even like eggs lol. Thanks for letting me know! Hope you'll keep the feedback coming. Enjoy the update! :)

19. Chapter Nineteen by summer [ - ] (3061 words)
Thanks again for all the great feedback! I appreciate it so much! :) Hope you enjoy this update.

20. Chapter Twenty by summer [ - ] (2778 words)
Wow, thank you so much for all the wonderful reviews! Sorry this update is a little late, I was out of town. Enjoy and I can't wait to hear what ya'll think of this one.

21. Chapter Twenty-One by summer [ - ] (2861 words)
Tried to get this one out to you a little faster. Enjoy!

22. Chapter Twenty-Two by summer [ - ] (3388 words)
Thanks again to everyone who's reviewed! Means a lot!

23. Chapter Twenty-Three by summer [ - ] (2619 words)

24. Chapter Twenty-Four by summer [ - ] (2734 words)
Thanks so much for keeping up with this and for all the awesome feedback!

25. Chapter Twenty-Five by summer [ - ] (3333 words)
I miss all my awesome reviewers, where'd you ladies go? Come back LOL, don't leave the story. Least let me know you're still reading and I haven't bored you away. And a special shout out to Wishing_On_A_Star and Hazel_85 for sticking with the reviews. Hope everyone enjoys this next chapter!

26. Chapter Twenty-Six by summer [ - ] (3500 words)
Thank you guys so much! I'm glad ya'll are still with me and this fic. I love knowing what y'all think so keep the reviews coming; they really help me get the chapters flowing for you. And that means I can update faster! Thanks again!

27. Chapter Twenty-Seven by summer [ - ] (3186 words)
Woot! So thrilled you loved that last chapter! Alex has ridden in on his trusty steed to save the day hehe. Let's hope he can do that. As always, keep the awesome feedback coming because as you can tell, it's helping me churn out the chaps. Thanks so much! I love knowing what ya'll think about each and every chp! :) Enjoy!

28. Chapter Twenty-Eight by summer [ - ] (3625 words)
Jade sure is a bitch, isn't she? LOL thanks for the feedback on that chp. I really wanted Morgan to deck her too, but AJ didn't want her in jail lol. Keep the awesome feedback coming and I'll keep posting the chapters! :) Enjoy this one, btw hehe.

29. Chapter Twenty-Nine by summer [ - ] (3374 words)
Thank you so much guys! You have no idea how grateful I am for all your wonderful words and awesome reviews! I really take what each of you says to heart and I try my hardest to get the chps done in a timely fashion for you ..and make 'em something you'll love! I hope you'll keep the comments coming because I'm having too much fun with this story. So please enjoy this chp! :)

30. Chapter Thirty by summer [ - ] (4398 words)
Hehe, kinda left you hanging with that one didn't I? I'm sorry, and I hope this next chapter makes it worthwhile. Thanks so much for the feedback! You guys are so awesome and I love posting the chps for everyone to read. Hope you like this one and I'd love to know your thoughts. :) Enjoy!

31. Chapter Thirty-One by summer [ - ] (3510 words)
So glad ya'll enjoyed that chp! LOL and I hope you enjoy this one too. Thank you for your wonderful reviews and I can't wait to find out what you think about this chp. :)

32. Chapter Thirty-Two by summer [ - ] (3197 words)
Thank you again for all the wonderful reviews. You guys really make me feel humble and giddy. I'm glad you're enjoying the fic and hope you'll continue to. As always, I can't wait to find out what you think about this next chp. Enjoy! :)

33. Chapter Thirty-Three by summer [ - ] (2976 words)
LOL wow, I got you people all riled up hehe. Thanks so much for letting me know how you felt and all your wonderful thoughts. So, of course, I didn't want to take too long before the next update ... so here you go. Hope you enjoy lol and let me know whatcha think. And welcome to my new readers. :)

34. Chapter Thirty-Four by summer [ - ] (3545 words)
Thank you so much for the wonderful reviews! I hope I didn't make you wait too long. Hehe, hope you enjoy and can't wait to see what all you wonderful people think! I know there are some Andrew haters out there, this one should be interesting for you. LOL. Enjoy!

35. Chapter Thirty-Five by summer [ - ] (2702 words)
Thank you again for all your awesome feedback! You guys are too sweet and I appreciate each and every one of you. I'm loving what ya'll think about Andrew and I'm sorry if I got some of you all riled up hehe. Hope you enjoy this chp and as always, lemme know what you think! :)

36. Chapter Thirty-Six by summer [ - ] (3162 words)
Gosh, I'm so sorry it took me so long to update. I got a little stuck for a bit, but I worked past it. And I'm back! And thank you guys so much for the feedback! You're all so awesome and I'm so appreciative and always looking forward to what you have to say. And this one.. is the chapter you've been waiting on for awhile now hehe.. meeting the folks. Hope you enjoy! And let me know how you thought it turned out. :)

37. Chapter Thirty-Seven by summer [ - ] (3497 words)
So sorry for the delay...but things just don't want to cooperate. But I have a chapter for you and I hope you enjoy it! Hopefully the next update won't be so long away. And thank you so much! for all your feedback. You all are so wonderful!

38. Chapter Thirty-Eight by summer [ - ] (3012 words)
Sorry about the delay... I got stuck again lol. Hopefully things are rolling smoothly now. And thank you so much for the wonderful reviews! It really helps a girl out and keeps me going and writing more. Hope you guys have an awesome day and can't wait to read about what you think of this chp. :)

39. Chapter Thirty-Nine by summer [ - ] (2594 words)
Thank you guys for all the wonderful feedback! I tried to get this chp posted as soon as I could... hope you enjoy it! Lemme know how it turned out. :)

40. Chapter Forty by summer [ - ] (3509 words)
Just wanted to say how wonderful I think you readers are. Thanks so much for continuing with this fic and leaving your thoughts for me. I got some awesome ideas coming up so I hope you'll stay tuned. And as always, let me know whatcha think!

41. Chapter Forty-One by summer [ - ] (3837 words)
You guys are so great to keep up with the reviews and reading the chapters. Just wanted to thank you all again! Hope you enjoy this one! :)

42. Chapter Forty-Two by summer [ - ] (3385 words)
Things are moving along so well, I'm able to update way ahead of schedule. Let's hope it stays that way. I wanna say thanks to Sapphire and WishingOnAStar for the reviews on the last chp. It was a difficult chapter to do and I appreciate the thoughts. Hopefully everyone enjoys this one. :)

43. Chapter Forty-Three by summer [ - ] (3032 words)
Thank you so much for the reviews guys! Means a lot to me and gives me that motivation I need! Hope you enjoy this chp! :)

44. Chapter Forty-Four by summer [ - ] (3178 words)
Here is your long awaited chapter. Sorry it's so late, but life gets in the way sometimes, you know. I want to say thank you to those who still read this and thanks to those who give me that much appreciated feedback. I hope you all enjoy this chapter and I can't wait to find out what you think about it. Hehe. :)

45. Chapter Forty-Five by summer [ - ] (4056 words)
Thank you guys so much for the awesome feedback! It really helped me get motivated for the next chapter. I really appreciate it! Hope you enjoy this one!

46. Chapter Forty-Six by summer [ - ] (3475 words)
Thanks guys for all the feedback! It really motivated me to churn out another chp so quickly! hehe, you all are great and I hope you'll keep reading and giving me your thoughts!

47. Chapter Forty-Seven by summer [ - ] (3061 words)
Thank you for all your wonderful feedback, I really appreciate it! I've got some great ideas going on and I hope you'll keep on with me and continue to give me your thoughts! Thanks again!

48. Chapter Forty-Eight by summer [ - ] (3462 words)
You guys are awesome! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Enjoy and as always, let me know your thoughts! :)

49. Chapter Forty-Nine by summer [ - ] (3078 words)
Thanks again! I don't think I can say it enough! I hope you're still enjoying it as much as you seem to be hehe. Lemme know whatcha think of this one.

50. Chapter Fifty by summer [ - ] (3321 words)
Gah! Never work retail lol, especially at Christmas. I have been swamped at work so my writing has suffered; I'm so sorry! But I have an update and I am going to try my best to give you another before too long. I hope I haven't lost anyone. So, so sorry. I hope you enjoy and thank you again! Everyone is so wonderful!

51. Chapter Fifty-One by summer [ - ] (3494 words)
Geeze, time goes by too quickly. So sorry about the lack of updates, but Christmas is finally over and now I just have inventory to get through lol. But I'm working on more chps and as soon as they're finished, I'll be posting them as quickly as I can. I hope I haven't lost any readers and I want to thank you guys so much for hanging in there. I hope you enjoy!

52. Chapter Fifty-Two by summer [ - ] (3673 words)
Another update! Sorry about the delay there, but I really appreciate everyone hanging in there and continuing to offer feedback. I hope you're enjoying it so far and will keep letting me know! It really does help keep me motivated. Thanks so much! :)

53. Chapter Fifty-Three by summer [ - ] (4385 words)
I'm back with another update! Thank you so much for the continued support and reviews. I really appreciate it and all the feedback really does help me stay focused and keep the chapters coming. Sorry to make so many of you upset hehe....but just keep the faith and trust me. And enjoy this next chapter. :)

54. Chapter Fifty-Four by summer [ - ] (4147 words)
Have another chappie for you! I know it's been forever, but this latest chapter took a little time. It really wanted to go one direction, but I wasn't ready for that yet so I had to force it to stay away from where it was headed. But, I got it finished and I'm posting it for you guys. I hope you enjoy it and I'm so sorry it's taken so long! I will try to do better in the future. To make up for it though, I do have a surprise I'll try to get posted later on today. :) Thank you for all the awesome feedback and please let me know what you think about this one; your comments really give me that motivation I need. And wanna follow me on Twitter and find out when I update? Go to http://twitter.com/HeavenlyTales :) Thanks and enjoy!

55. Chapter Fifty-Five by summer [ - ] (3919 words)
Woo! Quicker with an update this time...go me. This one just came flowing from my fingers, so please enjoy and let me know what you think. Hehe. There's some sexiness in it, so I'm just giving a warning if that kind of stuff bothers you. I try to keep it tastefully done though. Thanks to those of you who always review so faithfully, I really appreciate it! Again, enjoy! And want to know when I update? Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/HeavenlyTales

56. Chapter Fifty-Six by summer [ - ] (3239 words)

Thanks again for the feedback! Having a blast writing this fic and I love hearing what you guys think about it. I thought I'd slow things down a bit and just give a simple, fun chp. Things are good between them and I wanted to show that. So enjoy! :)

 And Marissa...I updated like promised!

57. Chapter Fifty-Seven by summer [ - ] (4319 words)
Yay, I got an update! Thank you to summer03 and WishingOnAStar for nudging me to update; I was able to sit and get a chapter out. Thanks to those of you still reading. Hope you enjoy and as always, I'd love to hear your thoughts. Thank you! :)

58. Chapter Fifty-Eight by summer [ - ] (3497 words)
Thank you for all the motivation. :)

59. Chapter Fifty-Nine by summer [ - ] (3856 words)
I'm on the ball today! Thanks for all the feedback and hope you enjoy! :)

60. Chapter Sixty by summer [ - ] (3625 words)

Thank you to those of you still following Morgan and Alex's story. Hope you enjoy this chp. As always, I love hearing your thoughts. :)

61. Chapter Sixty-One by summer [ - ] (4123 words)
Enjoy :)

62. Chapter Sixty-Two by summer [ - ] (4961 words)
I have to thank those of you that nominated this fic for all the nominations it received in the Felix Awards! I was so floored and very honored. So a big thank you! And on that note...enjoy this chapter. :)

63. Chapter Sixty-Three by summer [ - ] (4145 words)

Got some motivation this morning to work on a new chp. Sure hope you enjoy it and Merry Christmas!

64. Chapter Sixty-Four by summer [ - ] (3891 words)

Got some inspiration for this one. Enjoy. :)