Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 25

Author Topic: Featured Story of the Month for June 2008 - Why i'd do it all Again by Mare  (Read 68247 times)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

LOL love the random yay mare!
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder

Like this? "I love killing Kevin! YAY MARE!"
Sarah

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

LOL kind of, although a little less psychotic!
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder

Okay, I'll try again.

"I enjoy maiming Nick and Kevin once a week. How about you? Yay Mare!"

Was that less psychotic? lol
Sarah

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

^ yes that was much better!

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Fool, said my Muse, look in thy heart and write
    • Could You Do Me Right?
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

From "And Now, Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handey

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

And thanks for all the reviews too! lol

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?

I told you I was enjoying myself. lol :) I've only got forty chapters left to go and it's only been fours days of the month. lol
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

Wow very impressive. Yes I see you made it to the end of act one lol

I have enjoyed trying to figure out some of the things you are talking about since I have the memory of a gnat.

balance

• Innocent Bystander

Here's a question for you, Mare:

Although "Why" was written for the release of Never Gone, do you think you could write the same type of story (behind the scenes) for the release of Unbreakable?

Pammy Whammy
Pammy Whammy

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?

Wow very impressive. Yes I see you made it to the end of act one lol

I have enjoyed trying to figure out some of the things you are talking about since I have the memory of a gnat.

Should I start pastig the parts I am referencing down? lol

I liked your "Ah, you must be at the Hilton party restaurant chapter" remark. lol
~*Dee*~

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

I am having fun commenting back to you on that one. Yes, it would help because when you say great one liner and poor Kevin i'm thinking did I hurt him or slightly maime him in this one? lmao

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

Here's a question for you, Mare:

Although "Why" was written for the release of Never Gone, do you think you could write the same type of story (behind the scenes) for the release of Unbreakable?

Pammy Whammy

Hrmm you know, I'm not sure if I could. Sadly once Kevin left I have felt disconnected from them. It's like he was my psychic link to the group somehow and now that he's not there and i'd have to write it that way I think i'd be completely lost and yes, I totally blame Kevin for my retirement lol

*kicks Kevin*

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website

I blame him too.  ;D
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

^ yeah, I think I get that vibe from you lol

*sheilds Kevin from you*
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 25