Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Poll

Which couple do you find the most interesting?

A.J. & Amanda
- 0 (0%)
Brian & Jasmine
- 2 (66.7%)
Kevin & Sarah
- 0 (0%)
Nick & Rachel
- 1 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: The Backstreet Romance Series...  (Read 4475 times)

bsbsavedmylife

The Backstreet Romance Series...
« on: June 14, 2008, 04:29:30 AM »

This is where I'll be posting my latest updates on The Backstreet Romance Series.  This fan fic series has been going on for the past ten years.  I've finally completed the first book to perfection as far as plot goes.  Here's a little guide to the series:

Amanda:  (A.J.'s girlfriend)    She's been with A.J. for over two years.  She's sexy, sassy, and extremely honest.  Amanda's philosophy in life is, "life isn't worth living without friends and loved ones to go along with it."  She will do anything for her friends and will stand up to anyone who messes with them.  Amanda and A.J. have had their share of problems during the story "All I Have to Give" but they learned to adjust.  In "I'll Be There For You" she deals with her pregnancy and the baby is born in "Shape of My Heart".

Rachel:  (Brian's girlfriend)   Rachel is originally from Springfield, Missouri.  She's an aspired singer who moved to Orlando to be with her best friend, Kristin.  She's a huge BSB fan and loves Brian.  Rachel meets Brian during the story "All I Have to Give."  The two of them fall in love and he helps her through her scariest moment of undergoing heart surgery during "I'll Be There For You".  Now that things have started to settle down between them, they're noticing a change in their relationship in "Shape of My Heart."

Nikki:  (Howie's girlfriend)   Nikki is Howie's best friend since the age of two.  She confesses her love for Howie in "All I Have to Give" and the two of them decide to become more than friends.  However, Nikki has personal issues with her weight and begins to develop the eating disorder bulimia during "I'll Be There For You."  Howie discovers her condition and intervenes for her to get help in "Shape of My Heart."

Sarah:   (Kevin's fiance')   Sarah was an ordinary girl before she met Kevin.  She came from an abusive relationship with her long term boyfriend, Keith.  After Kevin rescued her from this relationship in "All I Have to Give", he begins to fall for her.  The two of them get into a relationship and she becomes pregnant with his child during "I'll Be There For You".  He also then proposes to her in the same story.  Sarah is falling for Kevin more and more as each day passes, but her independence is still important to her.  Determined to stand her ground, she takes on a job at a dance studio during "Shape of My Heart", in which she fears that Keith has found her.

Kristin (Nick's ex-girlfriend):    Kristin is originally from Chicago, Illinois.  She was Rachel's best friend in "All I Have to Give."  The two of them shared their love for Backstreet Boys, but she had her eye on Nick.  After the two of them hit it off in the story, she began to start controlling his every move during "I'll Be There For You."  After much anticipation on Nick's part, he finally was able to see her true colors after he witnessed a brutal verbal attack on Rachel.  He tried to make it work, but became fed up with her ways after she decided to throw a childish fit in front of his fans.

The idea of this series:  Each book is based off a different BSB tour.  This series is a combination of fiction and real life events that happened during each tour.

What's to come:  Several more parts of the series are still waiting to be written.  They will come as followed:

1)  All I Have to Give *Completed*  http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=9000

2)  I'll Be There For You  *Completed*  http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=9091

3)  Shape of My Heart  *Currently being written*  http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=9110

4)  The Answer to Our Lives  *Based on the Black & Blue Tour

5)  Heart Without a Home  *Based on Nick's tour and the boys' down time*

6)  Climbing the Walls  *Based on the Never Gone tour*

7)  My Answer is You *Based on Brian's tour and the boys' down time*

8)  Unmistakeable *Based on the Unbreakable tour*

Will this series end?  The answer is not as long as BSB are still making music!  LOL!  I hope this helps you all understand the story line better.  Thank you all for your full support.  The feedback I receive from you all is amazing.  Thanks so much!

I will keep you informed of all my latest updates!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2008, 07:09:38 PM by bsbsavedmylife »

bsbsavedmylife

IBTFY Update!
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2008, 04:22:36 AM »

Chapters 5 - 7 have been posted!  Lots of new and exciting things have come into play.  Thanks to all who have been reading and leaving reviews.  More to come tomorrow!

bsbsavedmylife

Re: The Backstreet Romance Series...
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2008, 04:02:44 AM »

Chapters 8 - 12 of "I'll Be There For You" have been posted!

bsbsavedmylife

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2008, 10:33:32 AM »

Chapter 13 - 15 of "I'll Be There For You" have been posted.  Things are starting to heat up a little.  Enjoy!   ;D

bsbsavedmylife

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2008, 02:54:38 AM »

Chapters 16 - 20 of "I'll Be There For You" have been posted!   ;D

bsbsavedmylife

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2008, 04:39:23 AM »

"I'll Be There For You" is finally complete!     First of all, I want to thank all my readers for being so supportive of this series.  It really means a lot to me that so many people have stopped by to read it.  Thank you all much for the great reviews and continuous dedication to keep up with the story.  Here's the link to the story:

http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=9091

Now, I'm off to post the first few chapters of the next part of the series, "Shape of My Heart."  You're in for a shocker, folks!  The drama is just beginning!  There's trouble in paradise.  Duh duh duh!  LOL!

bsbsavedmylife

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2008, 05:21:15 AM »

Chapters 1 - 5 of "Shape of My Heart" have been posted!  Enjoy!

http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=9110

bsbsavedmylife

Shape of My Heart Update...
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2008, 03:46:03 PM »

Chapters 6 - 10 of "Shape of My Heart" have been posted!   ;D

bsbsavedmylife

Shape of My Heart Updated!!
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2008, 10:33:35 AM »

Chapters 11 - 16 0f "Shape of My Heart" has been posted!  Enjoy!   ;D

bsbsavedmylife

New Chapters...
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2008, 05:09:26 PM »

Chapters 17 - 25 of "Shape of My Heart" have been posted!  The drama is really brewing now!  LOL!

bsbsavedmylife

Major Update...
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2008, 08:12:42 PM »

Shape of My Heart Chapters 26 - 43 have been posted!  Enjoy!  http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=9110

bsbsavedmylife

Shape of My Heart Update...
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2008, 11:41:10 PM »

Chapters 44 - 48 have been posted.   :P

bsbsavedmylife

« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2008, 03:40:15 AM »

I've made a poll for this series.  Please take a moment and let me know your opinin.   :P

bsbsavedmylife

« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2008, 04:17:15 AM »

I FINALLY UPDATED!!!!   :o  OMG I'M BACK AGAIN!   :D  Chapter 49 is up!  Enjoy!

bsbsavedmylife

Chapter 50 is up!
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2008, 05:12:14 AM »

Duh duh duh!  The drama is beginning in Kevin's life!  Check out chapter 50!  http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=9110&chapter=50
Pages: [1] 2