Fic Talk > Updates

Drop it like it's hot! Or... Updates from Dee. :o)

<< < (20/21) > >>

nicksgal:
I've had no ideas for Author Chats. If you're reading out there, tell me what to talk about. I always thought I would have more to say near the end of the installment, not less.

If you would still like to read PBox, I will include both location links below. While all fifty chapters of PBox are complete, it is still undergoing the tiniest cursory edit where I change the paragraph alignment of the "~*~" and fix a couple errant commas, but otherwise it's all there. (I keep promising this errant comma update and not delivering, so this may be my next fanfic adjacent project.) Feedback is always appreciated on my magnum opus. :)

Pandora's Box on Absolute Chaos and Pandora's Box on AO3

Please find updates as follows (links now included after the titles):

This week's chapter is Chapter Forty-Three: Perspective. As you know, submissions on AC are currently down, but you can read chapters one through thirty-seven here on AC (Pandora's Necklace on Absolute Chaos) and up through the current chapter on AO3 (Pandora's Necklace on AO3). As soon as submissions come back here on AC, I'll upload any missing chapters.

Enjoy! Seven chapters left! See you next Wednesday!

nicksgal:
I was worried I wouldn't get the mojo to edit this chapter. But yesterday for the first time in about a month, I had some real inspiration for PDemons and did some writing ahead, then today's chapter was easy to edit. So, here's hoping this PDemons streak stays!

If you would still like to read PBox, I will include both location links below. While all fifty chapters of PBox are complete, it is still undergoing the tiniest cursory edit where I change the paragraph alignment of the "~*~" and fix a couple errant commas, but otherwise it's all there. (I keep promising this errant comma update and not delivering, so this may be my next fanfic adjacent project.) Feedback is always appreciated on my magnum opus. :)

This week's chapter is Chapter Forty-Four: Offer. As you know, submissions on AC are currently down, but you can read chapters one through thirty-seven here on AC (Pandora's Necklace on Absolute Chaos) and up through the current chapter on AO3 (Pandora's Necklace on AO3). As soon as submissions come back here on AC, I'll upload any missing chapters.

Enjoy! Six chapters left! See you next Wednesday!

nicksgal:
A week later and I'm back to writing OF PBox and 00Carter. So far this month, I'm written about 10,000 words for 00Carter (crazy, right?) and about 3300 words for OF Pbox. I don't know if it's the built in audience that comes with 00Carter or what, but I've been really proud of the writing I've put out for it recently. And OF PBox as well I suppose. NaNoWriMo is next month and I've been mulling over whether to commit to it or not. I think I'll see how writing goes this weekend and what I decide to work on. I'll keep y'all posted.

This week's chapter is Chapter Forty-Five: Trapped. As you know, submissions on AC are currently down, but you can read chapters one through thirty-seven here on AC (Pandora's Necklace on Absolute Chaos) and up through the current chapter on AO3 (Pandora's Necklace on AO3). As soon as submissions come back here on AC, I'll upload any missing chapters.

Enjoy! Five chapters left! See you next Wednesday!

nicksgal:
We're down to the wire, y'all. I ultimately decided not to do NaNoWriMo this year. I'm not feeling a strong enough pull to any one project to commit to attempting it. Which is fine, I'm still writing most every day, it's just whichever story strikes me at the moment. That or running our edits on 00Carter. We're a week ahead, so that's helpful and gives me some more wiggle room with my own writing. I did write a tiny bit more on PDemons a few days ago, so at least that's something. We'll see what happens.

This week's chapter is Chapter Forty-Six: Feint. As you know, submissions on AC are currently down, but you can read chapters one through thirty-seven here on AC (Pandora's Necklace on Absolute Chaos) and up through the current chapter on AO3 (Pandora's Necklace on AO3). As soon as submissions come back here on AC, I'll upload any missing chapters.

Enjoy! Four chapters left! See you next Wednesday!

nicksgal:
Halloween always gets me. I don't know why it's so busy. It has no business being like that. I don't have a lot to say this week. I really haven't much of anything, so... Let's focus on updates instead.

This week's chapter is Chapter Forty-Seven: Melee. As you know, submissions on AC are currently down, but you can read chapters one through thirty-seven here on AC (Pandora's Necklace on Absolute Chaos) and up through the current chapter on AO3 (Pandora's Necklace on AO3). As soon as submissions come back here on AC, I'll upload any missing chapters.

Enjoy! Three chapters left! See you next Wednesday!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version