Fic Talk > Featured Story of the Month

Featured story for March 2007 - Love of A Child

<< < (4/8) > >>

mare:
Thanks for the answers ladies :) and I agree with you violet, I love reading about how writers come up with their ideas etc...

It's so neat that the two of you have been able to work so well together.

Did that bring you closer together? Or were you already great friends to begin with?

shrinkingviolet:

--- Quote from: mare on March 21, 2007, 06:21:56 PM ---
Did that bring you closer together? Or were you already great friends to begin with?

--- End quote ---

I know Anastacia is going to slaughter me for this, but... she became my best friend the moment she first IMed me, to be totally honest. We became very fast friends, and even though it's only been just over a year, it seems she's always been there, you know? /end gushing about Anastacia/

To answer your question, yes it has brought us closer together, at least on my end it has. As she said earlier, it seems we've got the same wavelengths in our brains, and I find myself always thinking the same thoughts she does at certain things. I honestly can't imagine co-writing with someone else and having it come out as well as it does with her, but I think that's mostly attributed to the fact that she is one of the greatest writers on the planet. And no, I'm not biased on that. :-)

mare:
aww after reading that I just want to give you both a big squishy hug!

nothing is better than knowing after one conversation that you have found a great friend for life. That's how it ws for my other two Ms  :)

mers:

--- Quote from: mare on March 21, 2007, 06:51:06 PM ---aww after reading that I just want to give you both a big squishy hug!

nothing is better than knowing after one conversation that you have found a great friend for life. That's how it ws for my other two Ms  :)

--- End quote ---

*hugs you* because i missed you on IM tonight and maria is nowhere to be found, i hope her work didnt kill her first, lol...

mers:
thanks for answering the question ladies :D it makes me all gooey inside reading how close you both are because of this. isnt it awesome? :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version