Fic Talk > Featured Story of the Month

Featured story for March 2007 - Love of A Child

<< < (7/8) > >>

Anastacia:

--- Quote from: mare on March 26, 2007, 09:34:53 PM ---AHH ladies my virgin ears!!! lmao  ;)

--- End quote ---

Mare, you said you wanted surprising... So, aside from AJ and Brian hopping out of a box in only bunny ears... That's what you're getting!

mare:

--- Quote from: Anastacia on March 26, 2007, 10:00:48 PM ---Mare, you said you wanted surprising... So, aside from AJ and Brian hopping out of a box in only bunny ears... That's what you're getting!

--- End quote ---

lmao well there's a nice visual to bring to bed.

thanks! :D

Rose:
lmao at Josie and Ana, you two are crazy, love it.

And only AJ and Brian? Can't Nick hop out wearing nothing but bunny ears? 

mare:
Well since this is the last day of the month, just wanted to say it's been a pleasure getting to know you both and i'm glad that the fanfic world was able to bring the two of you together. <-- that was cheesy lmao

Do you have any parting words to share with the class? A speech? A plug? Words of wisdom?

As far as next month, Chaos was supposed to pick a story but he's been MIA so i'm going to give him a few days to show up lol If not i'll be back with the new story on Monday or Tuesday.

:)

shrinkingviolet:

--- Quote from: mare on March 31, 2007, 04:10:34 PM ---Well since this is the last day of the month, just wanted to say it's been a pleasure getting to know you both and i'm glad that the fanfic world was able to bring the two of you together. <-- that was cheesy lmao

Do you have any parting words to share with the class? A speech? A plug? Words of wisdom?

--- End quote ---

*steps up to podium* *clears throat*

I just wanted to thank the mods of AC for making our story the featured story for the month of March. I also wanted to thank our readers and our reviewers, because without them we never would have made it this far. But above all I want to thank my co-writer, Anastacia, for putting up with my childish antics, for allowing me to dream, and most of all for becoming my best friend.

*waits patiently*

You mean I don't get a golden statue of a naked man?! *pouts*  ;) Kidding! Thanks again for everything, you guys, and I really meant to post this yesterday but I kind of maybe forgot. *sheepish grin*

*squishes everyone*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version