Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Author Topic: Inner Hell  (Read 3209 times)

Carrie

• Innocent Bystander
    • Backstreet Boys Stories
Inner Hell
« on: May 08, 2010, 07:31:25 AM »

Hard to believe but I just posted the final chapter of Inner Hell. I had started this fic back in 2003. Thanks to everyone that stuck with this story for so long.

http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=18&warning=4
« Last Edit: May 08, 2010, 07:33:11 AM by Carrie »

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
Re: Inner Hell
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2010, 09:48:15 AM »

oh my gosh! Congrats Carrie!! I'm so proud of you for finishing it up. I have some catching up to do on it. I probably won't get to it until concert weeks are over though :O(
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2010, 08:17:47 PM »

Congrats, Carrie!  I am way behind on this story too, but it's awesome to know that when I get back to reading it, I'll be able to read to the very end!  It must feel awesome to finish it after so long.  Congratulation s!
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

Krys1984

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2010, 08:09:09 PM »

yay carrie!!! you finshed it... I have to say I did read it and just let me say OMG so good!!!!

Carrie

• Innocent Bystander
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2010, 04:22:12 AM »

Congrats, Carrie!  I am way behind on this story too, but it's awesome to know that when I get back to reading it, I'll be able to read to the very end!  It must feel awesome to finish it after so long.  Congratulation s!

Thanks Julie! It was a great feeling to finally finish this story...I see that you're writing again. I will have to check that out.

Carrie

• Innocent Bystander
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2010, 04:23:33 AM »

yay carrie!!! you finshed it... I have to say I did read it and just let me say OMG so good!!!!

Thanks! I'm glad you liked the story.

Carrie

• Innocent Bystander
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2010, 04:24:39 AM »

oh my gosh! Congrats Carrie!! I'm so proud of you for finishing it up. I have some catching up to do on it. I probably won't get to it until concert weeks are over though :O(

Thanks Mare. I thought of you when I ended this story. You stuck with reading this fic for a long time.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2010, 07:30:08 AM »

I'm glad you posted in here because I had forgotten about you finishing it. I'll make it a point to try to finish reading it today. Congrats again!
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2010, 09:19:14 AM »

I'll have to check it out, well done for finishing after so long :)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2010, 02:23:36 PM »

Awesome job Carrie. I loved the idea of the alternate ending. It felt almost like a PSA but it was nice seeing that outcome as well. I hope you write something else soon. :)