Fic Talk > Featured Story of the Month

FS for September: Run by emily_ michele

(1/6) > >>

mare:
Happy September everyone!

It's time for a new featured author/story and this month it's Emily's "Run"

This is a sequel to her story "Falling In Love Again" but it takes a turn and goes the suspense route.

Here is the link: http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=11128

Feel free to read along or if you are already reading, drop in and ask Emily anything you'd like about this story or any of her others or if you want to just leave a comment, that's okay too!

Happy reading!  :)

mare:
1) Tell us one thing about your story that no one else knows?

2) How long did it take you to write this entire story?

3) Give us a summary different from the one you have posted on AC, with a few more spoilers to make people tune in.

4) What made you come up with the concept of this one?

5) Who was your favorite character in this story and why?

6) You had to know this was coming, who was your least favorite?

7) Are all the boys in this one? If not why did you choose to exclude them?

emilo:
Well, you did this bright and early this morning!  I don't know the answers to all of these questions, so I'm probably going to get back to this later this evening after I get off work (when my brain's completely fried instead of incredibly sleepy-- I totally just typed brian instead of brain. lol. Then I did it again!)  If anyone happens upon this before I get the answers to Mare's initial questions typed up, please feel free to discuss/ask anything about anything I've written.  And, this is a bit of a shameless plug, but this is a little something I wrote up last night.  I'd be honored if you read and share: http://bsbmda.blogspot.com

mare:
I always do everything bright and early, most of the time even before the 'bright' part happens. LOL

RokofAges75:
Congrats on being featured, Emily!  It will be interesting discussing Run in here as you're writing it.  I loved Falling in Love Again and am really enjoying Run too, although I need to catch up on the last chapter you posted.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version