Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Author Topic: Somebody Save Me  (Read 3298 times)

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
Somebody Save Me
« on: May 16, 2007, 04:07:23 AM »

OK, so I posted it, the first Smallville/BSB crossover fanfic on AC. I tried to start it as clear as I could, introducing the characters and such so that even if you've never seen the show, you should still be able to follow... But anybody brave enough to read it please let me know if I didn't succeed. If it's confusing or you have questions about anything please tell me so that I can go back and fix it.  Yay! Honey actually wrote something!

here's the summary...

Q. What do you get when you Cross Superman, The Backstreet Boys and an obsessed meteor rock infected groupie?

A. A highly-publicized near death expierence, a bit of group therapy and guarenteed platinum status!

http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8454
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
Re: Somebody Save Me
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2007, 10:43:42 PM »

WhoHoo I updated! Chapter 2 is posted... And a couple people even read the first chapter.  ;D Yay!  Off to write chapter 3. Queue the Backstreet Boys and the wierdo Smallville events! Exciting times.
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2007, 02:07:48 PM »

yay! Chapters 3 and 4 are up and 5 should be done this weekend! (fingers crossed) I'm having so much fun in a new fandom, maybe I should try a Supernatural story next.

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2007, 05:57:10 PM »

Yay! Lots of updates for me! Chapter 7 is up! This one's moving along nicely. I think I'll have to write more of these.  ;D

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2007, 08:34:26 PM »

Ooh and chapter 8 in the same day! Yay!

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2007, 06:02:51 PM »

Yay, chapter 9 is up and there's only like 3 or 4 more chapters to this one. And I also finished my supernatural story outline and began writing the first chapter. good times.

Nijntje

• Minion of Mayhem
  • Some love is not really love at all..
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2007, 06:07:04 PM »

Could you lend me your muse? Mine is AWL :(
Not every dream is supposed to come true
Some words are best unsaid
Some love is not really love at all
I keep everything I shared with you
And that's enough.. there's us..

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2007, 06:24:54 PM »

Whohoo. I just wrote a fun chapter. And *sigh* this one is almost finished... Only a couple chapters left. It's been fun though, but now I'm totally on a Supernatural kick.  :D

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2007, 12:59:29 AM »

Yay I just finished an action packed chapter and now I only have one more to go! (and a much easier one to write) It will be nice to have one less story "in the works", though I really did enjoy writing this crossover.  ;D But now I will have more time for my supernatural fic and "Searching For Mercy". Yay!

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2007, 10:46:24 PM »

Yay I'm done!   :o    *sings backstreet*  Let's have a party!!